Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warm-Up Role-play

5 posters

Go down

Warm-Up Role-play Empty Warm-Up Role-play

Post by The_Terror Tue May 08, 2018 6:02 am

After many false returns, and a series of events that are slowly driving me closer and closer to the brink of insanity (I'm joking), I decided to try testing my role-playing skills out on this site of which I've joined in the past. I haven't really been around much, but I'm excited to get a warm-up role-play underway as soon as possible.

Here's the idea: After having been sent to the Mobius universe, Trist McGable must find her way back to her own universe. Of course, carrying out such a goal requires time and resources that Trist is currently not in possession of. In order to better understand what path she must take to achieve her goal, Trist decides to spend time at popular locations, chat up with the locals, and gain a better understanding of the political, social, educational, and economic atmosphere of the planet.

To Summarize: Trist basically decides to do recon.

I was thinking of making this open, but I have no starting date yet. If you have any opinions, questions, or suggestions about my role-play, then we can discuss such things here.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Warm-Up Role-play Empty Re: Warm-Up Role-play

Post by Wolf478 Wed May 09, 2018 2:14 pm

I think that sounds good, an excellent way to Recollect your Roleplaying skills and 'get back in the groove'
I'm sure that many of us here, at least I would, be excited to join you on this journey
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed May 09, 2018 7:00 pm

I would be interested. A mission to return home seems just up Shrikes alley to be honest, he is rather familiar with inter dimensional adventures.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Wed May 09, 2018 7:58 pm

I may consider it especially since Julian is in a very similar position. 
While Julian is playing it off as amnesia because she wasn't sure exactly how people would react if she said she was from another world, having someone else with a similar issue could mean if one finds a way to go home both can - it's a smart plan for Julian.

And in general, I just like RPing, and Shrike Marine is here so I can easily keep my character's story straight and stuff.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu May 10, 2018 12:40 am

I wouldn't mind joining up for this. While Wolfgang might belong to this world, he probably won't be much help with information gathering, but it would be good for him to get a chance to socialize.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Thu May 10, 2018 5:50 pm

Sweet! I'm occupied with work at the moment, but I'll be sure to send a starter in the "Open Role-plays" section tomorrow morning.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri May 11, 2018 9:02 pm

Sounds good on this side.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down