Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maverick the Fox/Cat

Go down

Maverick the Fox/Cat Empty Maverick the Fox/Cat

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:06 pm

Before you say anything I’m only doing this because I can, I personally still love the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise despite its many, MANY flops, one of those flops I actually enjoyed as a child.  Anyway I’ve redone this OC of mine several times and I pray to god this will be the last because I don’t want to be compared to Christian Chandler.

Name:  Maverick (Mav for short)

Species:  Fox/Cat hybrid

Ability:  Object Creation

Personality:  

Maverick is a nervous wreck; he stutters frequently, he tries to avoid social situations as much as possible, and he’s constantly checking to see if someone is following him.  His paranoia actually leads him to view almost every situation in a negative way, even when he’s around people he likes. Even though Alpha is around to help him out, he still has immense difficulty in concentration and other things that are necessary to function daily.  He also has a slight metallic effect in his voice, it's subtle but when he remembers he has it it annoys him to the point where he won't speak just so he can't hear himself speak.

Appearance:  

Maverick is a dim purple colored Fox/Cat hybrid with metallic parts replacing the following: His left arm, His right hand, his right leg, his left foot, his left eye, his left ear, partially half of the left side of his face, and the tip of his cat tail.  He’s about 2’9” and has steel blue eyes. His muzzle and chest fur is grey and the metallic parts of his body are tinted red except for his left eye which changes color based on his emotion and gets brighter the stronger that emotion is. The tip of his tail is shaped like a medieval spiked club.

Strengths:  

• Has one heck of a kick
  • Supernaturally lucky
  • Has high functioning autism

Weaknesses:  

• Has immense difficulty using his power as his strength and knowledge aren’t exactly...incredible.
  • Emotionally unstable.
  • Has high functioning autism.

Backstory:  

• If you think I care enough to tell you why he is the way he is you’re insane, I don’t have his entire backstory figured out and I don’t care enough to finish it.

Oh and here’s a brief summary of Alpha:

Name:  Alpha (Al or Alph for short)

Species:  Chao(?)

Personality:  

Think Delta from Red vs. Blue only he doesn’t talk and doesn’t use complex terms when speaking to Maverick as his knowledge of the world is limited.  He can talk to Maverick telepathically, however, due to the chip installed into Maverick’s cerebral cortex.

Appearance:  

Alpha is a black chao with red tipped hands and feet.  Unlike most chaos, Alpha has heterochromia, his left eye is purple while his right one is deep orange.  He doesn’t have a ball floating over his head or wings that allow him to fly, so he rides around on Maverick’s back.

Feel free to draw either of them I honestly don't care that much anymore...

Back to top Go down