Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rahvenholm Investigation.

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Rahvenholm Investigation. - Page 5 Empty Re: Rahvenholm Investigation.

Post by C.S.O. Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:44 am

As her grip on him tightened, Wolf prepared himself to fight back... but it turned out to not be necessary. Aiyana released her hold on him and sunk to the ground in front of him.

Wolf steps back from her, just in case she did anything else. But she just remained there.

Initially, Wolf was satisfied that he'd managed to land some sort of blow on her, even just an emotional one. He'd clearly hurt her with his words and he felt that she deserved it. But as Aiyana stayed there like that... he started to feel pity for her.

Letting out an angry breath, Wolf looks away from Aiyana and begins walking towards Lura again.

~You can't just leave her like that.~

Wolf pauses.

*Why not?* he thinks, *We've seen what she's done here. All this pain and suffering she's caused. She doesn't care about anyone but herself.*

He resumes walking.

~Have you forgotten that you've done similar acts yourself.~

Wolf stops and growls in response to that.

*I have done nothing that compares to her!* he thinks.

~But you have done similar things. You've attacked and hurt innocent people before. Out of fear or desperation, but that doesn't not change the fact that you did so. You know that. And before you rush to justify yourself, remember that I know the truth as well as you do.~

*Well... I was punished for those actions. Master Illum saw to that.*

~She did. She stopped you, subdued you and brought you back under control. But she also didn't abandon you. She knew that you were hurt, not just physically, and scared and alone. Do you think this girl here is much different? She's suffered a lot and she still is. You could help her.~

Wolf closes his eyes.

*I don't want to.* he thinks, *I don't think she deserves to be helped.*

~Then what would you do?~

*I'll help Lura. Then we'll get out of here. The first chance I get after that, I'm going to destroy that necklace.*

~Are you sure you can? And do you even know if that will stop her?~

At that, Wolf has no answer.

~You're only thinking with anger Wolfgang. You know you can't do that. Aiyana is a victim of her circumstances. She has done bad things of course, but you can stop her without having to try and destroy her.~

*And if it turns out that is the only way to stop her?*

~Then we'll do what we must.~

Wolf turns and looks back at Aiyana.

*I still don't like it though...* he thinks.

~I know. I only ask that you try. And I'll stand ready to help should it be needed.~

*Well, that is reassuring at least.*

Slowly and cautiously, Wolf walks back over to Aiyana. He steps around behind her and then lowers himself down to a kneeling position. He then leans forward and tries to slip his arms around her waist.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:24 am

Aiyana slightly pulled away as she felt herself being grabbed from behind, a knife materializing in her hand ready to retaliate. But it never fell as the wolf only embraced her, holding her. She dropped the knife and began sobbing uncontrollably, hold her hands over her face as the tears fell.

"Make it stop... make the pain go away... please... "

It was evident that some good still existed in her. Either or not she'd be fully in control of herself after this moment was unclear. But with enough care and time maybe she could reform into a force for good.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:42 am

With no real idea of what to do, Wolf shifts forward letting himself press lightly against Aiyana's back. For now, he figured the best he could do was just stay close to her and see what she did now, all the while hoping that this wasn't some sort of ploy.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:26 pm

Aiyana cried for what seemed like forever, stopping finally but remaining on the floor.

"...why... why are you being nice to me?"

Aiyana couldn't understand why he wasn't leaving her like he said he would. Instead he was trying to comfort her? She wasn't even sure how to respond, her existence since had been nothing but hate and insanity. Wanting others to feel as helpless and hurt as she had felt, what she still was feeling.

"I... I won't stop... I can't stop... nobody should live or feel how i did and I... I have so much hate... I'll probably revert back to wanting revenge... I don't wanna hurt people who Don't deserve it..."

She turned to him, eyes still watering,

"Please don't let me hurt people who don't deserve it..."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:38 pm

"I don't know... I'm still mad about the things you've done here." he replies, before sighing softly, "But I guess that I do feel sorry for you..."

He hugs her lightly from behind.

"If you really want to stop hurting others, you just need to make the choice to do so. If you think they don't deserve it, then it should be easier for you to leave them alone."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:24 am

Aiyana nodded as she began to fade, as did the area around him until they were back in the real world. There was a clatter as the necklace fell free, completely inert, to the ground.

Lura sat on the floor just like she had been in the mindscape, rocking a bit from bing exposed to the ghost fox again.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:15 pm

Wolf was surprised when Aiyana disappeared and then he was back in the mansion, with Lura on the floor in front of him. He felt a bit disoriented from the shift. He just seemed to be standing there as he had been before he'd ended up in that other place.

He glances around for several moments, to gather his bearings once again. Once he looks at Lura, he quickly moves over to join her, crouching down beside her on the floor.

"Lura? Can you hear me?" he asks.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:30 pm

Lura didn't move for the longest, her body shaking as she muttered unntelageable words, her eyes trailing around not focusing on anything.

After a moment however she focused on the wolf, her eyes welling up with tears as she jumped up and wrapped her arms around him,

"I didn't mean to kill them... i didn't want to hurt them.. she sounded so sad... i didn't mean to kill them..."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:17 pm

Wolf couldn't help but be worried as he watches Lura. He had no idea how to help her, no matter how much he wanted to right now. Then he was surprised when she suddenly focused on him and quickly grabbed hold of him. He almost fell over since she'd caught him off guard, but he was able to hold his balance. He puts his arms around her as well and holds her close.

"It wasn't your fault." he tells her, "There wasn't any way for you to prevent what happened. Don't blame yourself for it."

He lifts one paw up and strokes the back of Lura's head slowly, hoping that it would be some sort of comforting gesture for her.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:27 pm

Lura continued to hold onto him, not saying a word. As she held onto him he e ould notice it the locket on the ground, once in a while giving off a small pulse with a red glow.

(At this point you can leave her or whatever. The ending is up to you)
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:17 pm

Wolf continues to remain crouched as he holds Lura. He lets out a breath, and at that moment he becomes aware of the locket that Aiyana had been using was now just lying on the ground, pulsing lightly with a red glow. His eyes narrow as he stares down at it.

*Maybe it would be best if it was destroyed... but what would that accomplish now? She's caused so much pain... but she suffers so much herself as well...* he thinks.

He closes his eyes and rests his head against the side of Lura's.

*Maybe I could help both of them... or at the very least maybe I could keep any more pain from spreading.*

With that in mind he lowers his paw from Lura's head and reaches down to scoop up the locket and chain. He then carefully tucks it into the pocket of his pants and puts his arm back around Lura.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you. I'm sorry that you had to go through so much here." he tells Lura, "If you think there's anything I could do to help you now... I'd be willing to try."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum