Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rag and Kelina's DATEVENTURE

2 posters

Go down

Rag and Kelina's DATEVENTURE Empty Rag and Kelina's DATEVENTURE

Post by Hellez Bellez Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:15 pm

The little speed dating event had finally came to an end. The sun was rolling down as it began to set and welcome in the evening. The streets would be filled here and there by either people returning home from work or heading out for the night. However, an oddity in this was a pair of women who just left a quaint little venue beside eachother.

One of them in question, was Kelina, who right now, was a very content honey badger. She walked out into the street with a grin upon her face. She looked from side to side, pouting her lips before turning to the woman beside her, her 'date' for this evening, Ragnilde. 

"Well then, I'm not sure if I mentioned, but, I'm rather new to this city, so, ya got anything in mind~?" She would ask in that smooth, drifting voice, every end of her sentence seeming to slide on for ages. 

She shifted up beside Rag, awaiting to hear her answer, in honesty, she didn't really care where they went, she was simply excited to be spending some more private one on one time with her new date. Perhaps find some more little things that she enjoyed about the cute manticore.

"Of course, if you don't know anywhere, we can walk around until we find something fitting." She would suggest, she didn't want to put poor Rag completely on the spot, after all, she saw how delicate she was, and it wouldn't be as fun if it wasn't straight up teasing.
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Rag and Kelina's DATEVENTURE Empty Re: Rag and Kelina's DATEVENTURE

Post by Spekkal Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:54 am

And of course, the second person out tonight was the purple-furred manticore in question! At first glance, she could be mistaken for quite an intimidating thing. She had sharp eyes, in which her sclera was a dark purple against her bright yellow pupils; a flexible and sharp scorpion tail laced with a paralysing poison; curled horns atop her head like a demon; large wings, and finally a single fang jutting from her lip. And yet, here was was, a blushing bag of nerves, reduced to a mere bashful puddle under the gaze of this badger lady. Looks really can be deceiving.

And, of course, she'd scored herself a date! Or well, to be more accurate...  Kelina had ultimately managed to wrap Rag around her little finger and initiate this date. Why this woman chose Rag of all people was anyone's guess, she'd thought to herself. Still, never look a gift horse in the mouth! She wanted this, she needed this. And right now, Ragnilde was deciding where the two should go.

"Oh!" she exclaimed in a whisper, turning her head to face her with wide eyes, "You're new here? I uh... I didn't. Didn't know. Well I- I can show you around!" she proclaimed, holding a hand against her chest with a surprisingly confident smile, "I uh... I remember moving here for the first time, it was so much to take in. But! I know a few. Bars. That are open at this time. Like most bars. I can- I can get you a drink! On me...!"

Rag didn't comment on Kelina moving closer, nor was she complaining. It was surprising, but she wasn't going to object to an incredibly attractive woman making moves her way. She just hoped her heart wouldn't fly from her chest, because boy was it beating fast.

She took a small moment to tap her chin, thinking of the closest one around, "Mmh... it's late, so there's so many. Limited. Options. Uh..." The option of walking around was... nice, actually. She'd briefly considered it, but Kelina's mention of the idea made it a more valid option in her mind. They'd both sat down at that speed dating event for an awfully long time - it would be nice to stretch their legs and just.. walk. Walking was therapeutic and, well, it was very nice company. "I guess... we could walk. And talk. And maybe grab a drink later, if we get bored...?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:30 pm

Kelina remained smirking away, turning her head to look at the long street ahead, the street lights beginning to flicker on, bringing illumination to them, and accenting the yellow of Kelina's fur.

"Sounds like a lovely idea~" So would say with interest in her voice, not only looking forward to just spending time with Rag, but she was interested in seeing where exactly she would take her.

"Well then why don't ya lead the way cutie?" She said, moving her hand out to the street ahead, motioning Rag to lead them on their way into the light filled city.
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:30 pm

"Great! I-I mean. Sure! Sure thing! Hah!" she quietly laughed, slipping her hands into her pockets, giving a timid smile. She wanted to staple a compliment towards the end there, just as Kelina had did with that cutie comment, but she didn't know what to say. She didn't want to say 'sexy' even though she was - that was too forward. Same with beautiful and gorgeous. She'd fumble over her words if she even attempted it.

She walked, guiding Kelina down the quiet city streets. It was during this time where she just wanted to... move. During quiet, empty streets she could zoom across the city streets without a worry in the world, using her powers to skate across the pavement. It was an unfamiliar feeling to walk slowly with someone else beside her - she'd been alone for a long while. Having company was nice. And for that company to be this woman? Even nicer.

Admittedly, as she walked with no clear direction in sight, her face fell a little. It had been gnawing at her mind all of the event, all of this time, and she had to eventually ask. She didn't want to, but she swallowed herself and turned her head towards the badger. Better to be honest and ask early, instead of get a kick to the heart later.
"So... uh... why me?" she asked. She didn't need to clarify, it was pretty obvious what she was referring to.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:23 pm

Kelina gazed shifted ever so slowly. She was looking ahead to the path that was unwinding before them. A calm, low hum of the city around them. The sound of footsteps on the pathway echoing into the night, before she was asked a question. Her golden eyes drifted along to look at Rag, her head slowly turning in tandem as she kept walking forward.

"Hm hm, Well I suppose I owe that much." She would say, a low giggle under her breath as she walked on forward.

"Up until this point, I have had very few 'serious' relationships. In fact, you probably wouldn't be surprised to know that most folk turn away from me. Be it from fear or disgust." She then shifted her gaze ahead of them.

"And anyone that managed to get close to me... they were just too... proud. Not that theres anything wrong with pride. But, too many people, men, women, anyone now a days, they feel so entitled, they want to be heroes or righteous in some way. And end up causing more trouble than their worth." She said with a soft huff.

"But you.." She said, turning her gaze to her. "You baffle me. You, are probably the least aggressive person I've ever spoken to. There is no sense of confrontation within you and yet..." She said, breathing in deeply.

"Yet, I sense this deep determination in you, I've not put my finger on it yet. You simply, seem that, no matter how much pressure your mind is putting you in. You remain strong enough to push through to get what it is you desire." She said, her lips curling into a grin.

"I've seen the shy, nervous type before. And the second they had to deal with my... overwhelming flirting, they run for the hills from embarrassment. But, here you are. You're different in the best possible way~" She said, eyeing her closely as they walked on.

"Oh, and of course, its hard to resist such a cute lil thing like yourself~ But ahem, I think that means you owe me too, why would you ever dare to pick me~?" She said, pouting her lips in question.
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:53 pm

As Kelina went on, a shy and modest smile quickly crept up onto Ragnilde's face. Honestly, she had just expected something about having never dated a manticore, or something that would see her as a test of sorts. An encounter. But here she was, hearing that she was different as a person. She was determined. She was an anomaly in a good way. In the best way. Each small admittance caused her to blush from that attention and positivity, and she rubbed her arm awkwardly. 

She couldn't say she wasn't determined, but it wasn't for the reason Kelina was anticipating. She wasn't determined for herself, she was determined for someone else in her life. Or more... someone who wasn't in her life. Ragnilde was never anything for herself, but she now worried that this badger would no longer be interested if she found out.

"I... thanks..." she muttered with a sad smile, moving her gaze away from her just for this moment, "I... heh. Thoug-...worried it'd be... something... like I dunno. I was just- I just. Looked weird. Or something. I didn't- I didn't know you- That you'd think-..." She couldn't collect her words together for a singular response, as always. Raising a hand, the woman started to lightly scratch the fur on her mane. Another sigh escaped her lips, "..Thanks. That uh. That means a lot."

She didn't want Kelina to see that she disagreed. She didn't want her to see how much she didn't like herself. After all, before her was an incredibly strong and passionate woman! She had no time for someone like that! And Ragnilde wanted Kelina's time! It's true that Rag had asked for the question, but she hadn't anticipated that sort of answer.

But it was bounced right back at her. So turning back to her, she answered. And she was MORE than happy to. Clenching her fist, the woman spoke with a surprising amount of stability as she started to explain, "Because you're wonderful!" she blurted out, "Because you're tough, you're strong. You're someone who doesn't take crap and can knock down anyone who attempts to bring you down! You're so... confident. And you're smart. You just... Kelina you're just... someone... to look up to. And I just... admire that... so much."

The realisation of what she was finally saying finally struck her, and her nervousness quickly began to set in. She wasn't even done. They hadn't even known each other for that long, and already she was probably being creepy and laying it on thick like Rag had some sort of analysis file on her.

Still, she wanted to be honest. And she stammered out the rest as she continued to scratch at her neck, her ears flicking with her social unease, "N-not just that but... I think you're just... really attractive. And I uh. I was kinda just... blown away when you uh. When you sat down. At the table. And I was like... uh... 'this woman is just out of my league' because I... like how you look. A lot. Yeah."

Bringing her fingers up, she tapped them together as she nervously laughed, "Honestly I'm just... I guess I like... I dunno. Thought you'd be. Disappointed. When you sat down, I mean. And I didn't know you'd- didn't expect you to.. reciprocate and... take. Interest. In someone like me when you can... get better... and you just. I dunno. Was worried I would be a time-waster since there were... better people there."

She continued to spill out a tiny laugh, but it wasn't a happy one and she kept on babbling. She couldn't even stop herself. Here she was, standing before her new date, and she was talking about how she expected things to go terribly. She just kept talking, like the question of 'why date me?' was enough to open the floodgates. She ran a hand through her quiff once again since she was struggling what to do with her hands.

"I'm just. I guess I'm just. Worried this is some sort of joke??? That I'm on some... stupid... reality TV show and I'm just gonna get pranked. Because here I am with. You. With someone as great and bold and gorgeous and sexy as you and you're with me. And I'm waiting for the punchline. Because. Because this is so. This never- this- I've just... been..." her voice began to waver, "Been to so many of those stupid events hoping for. Someone like you. And now that I've found you who's. So... great. Someone I look at and want to be like. And aspire to be. I'm just... confused. And off-guard. Because this never happens to me. And now it is. I..." But it might not for long. Her eyes widened and her voice trailed off to silence. Ragnilde's hand slowly raised up to cover her mouth, her ears flat against her head.

"I didn't mean to...say all that... I.... uh..."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:14 pm

Kelina would have her arms folded across her chest, a smirk upon her face as she listened to Rag go on, mumbling and stumbling on as she tried to explain her feelings, a small giggle as she finally thanked Kelina for her words.

"You're very welcome~" She would say once Rag final finished her sentence, her eyes looking over to her without darting away.

Then Rag just began to bombard Kelina with compliments, noting her strength, smarts, etc. Her eyes widening a little, as she genuinely had no idea how into her Rag was. Making her eyes flick a little.

"Well I.." Kelina would let out a short breath, before hearing Rag go on even more, starting to question if Kelina was pulling a prank on her, making her smirk become more neutral, before she finally held a finger up to Rag's face, stopping completely in place.

"Sssssh~ this is not a prank, this is genuine, I. Am interested. In you~" She would say, as she then pointed her finger at her, followed by a little wink.
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:31 pm

As Kelina raised a finger to silence her, Ragnilde's words and mutterings immediately came to a halt. Her sharp cat-like eyes followed the movement of the finger, before the badger pointed at her with a confident smirk. And in turn, the manticore's own lips curled upwards into a grateful smile. It was nice to finally hear a proper confirmation, even after her large admittance on the matter. Rag's shoulders immediately sagged with relief - she'd been tense for a while.

"Thanks..." she mumbled gratefully, before raising her head up. "W-well!" she suddenly declared, gripping the material of her own shirt to adjust it, "I uh... I hope I don't disappoint!" She gave a wide smile, turning her head towards the empty streets, basking in the glow of the sunset. She took a small breath, her nervousness quickly dissipating, though never quite vanishing.

"So uh..." she slipped her hands into her pockets, tapping her feet against the floor before starting to walk, a small spring in her step, "B-back to showing you around! Have you been to the main park yet? It's- it's not that impressive. Right now, I mean. During the day they uh... they have the fountain on. You'll always find people there. It's like... one big... meeting spot."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:14 pm

Kelina would let out a small giggle, keeping some eye contact with Rag for a second before they finally continued on. 

"Oh I'm sure you won't~" She said in a quiet tone, hands sliding into her pockets as they made their way on. Before a suggestion was suddenly thrown her way.

"Well, if its significant place, I suppose I should see it~" She would say, the smirk never quite leaving her face as she looked forward, then side to side.

"Well then dear, lead the way~" She would say, playfully moving her arm forward to signal her to lead on.
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:59 pm

Rag was honestly surprised that Kelina hadn't seen the park before. It was one of the more popular places in the city! Everyone went there at least once a week, it was always bustling! Rag couldn't help but raise her eyebrows at the badger's admittance, and then gave a grin.

Though it's not like at this point Rag had got used to Kelina's flirtatious personality. Each wink, each nudge, each purr would keep that redness upon her face. Each time it began to fade, the smallest flirtation would just bring it right back. She still wasn't used to this - she was never the kind of person people flirted with. She continued to nervously laugh and accept it, not knowing what to say in response, but it wasn't a disappointed laugh. She was honestly enjoying it!

"S-sure!" The manticore gave a nod of her head and began to walk, her scorpion tail swaying from side to side happily as she was heading onwards, "It's uh- it's just a small. Walk. From here. But uh. I guess... I don't wanna speak in. Silence," she admitted, "s-so uh... I uh. I should ask. Um. What... kind of training do you do? Because you're a... personal trainer... and I was just... curious. Is all. H-hah!"

She scratched the back of her neck, realising that she should probably clarity, "I know it's uh. fighting. I imagine. B-but I know there's a lot TO fighting and all sorts of.. styles and techniques! I think! I'm not... I'm not a fighter so uh. So I'd like to be. You know. Uh. Informed. Train my mind." She made an attempt at a wink there. Nice.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:22 pm

Kelina would continue to keep that confident, intrigued smirk upon her face, walking along with her head held high as she was led on down the path.

"Oh? Well that depends on the situation dear. I train both myself, and others. I use multiple forms of martial arts, mixed together in my own style. However, when it comes to training myself? I mostly work alone, it seems that most people well... I'm a little too intense for them~" She said with a grin, seemingly proud of her rather intense attitude towards training, and becoming stronger.

"And what about you dear, surely you have a goal, a target you work for~?" She said, genuinely interested as she tilted her head to her.
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:15 am

Oh man, she trained martial arts. Oh man, she had her own personal blend on martial arts that barely any people could master because they couldn't take her on. This woman was so consistently cool and tough and Rag probably wouldn't complain if Kelina kicked her ass. She was so utterly inspiring and Ragnilde couldn't help but turn her head towards her in awe.

Realising what she was doing, she coughed and immediately turned her head back to the streets ahead, yet a giddy smile remained on her face. "A-ah! That's... that's Really. Impressive. Like, to say the least," she quietly whistled for emphasis, "You must uh... you must have a big reputation if you can do that." She'd love to see her fight. Rag wasn't a fighter, but seeing this badger in action must be... something.

She blinked as a question as thrown her way. And then she hesitated, biting her lip, her footfalls slowing slightly as she wondered how to answer. She did have a target, a single goal. The only goal she cared about. But it wasn't exactly date material, and she didn't want to admit that she was looking for her missing sister.
She hesitated.
"Oh uh... just... just getting by. Really. That's. My goal. Yeah."
Her lie was obvious.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:53 pm

Kelina grinned some, noticing Rag's admiration of the description of her training and what not. Playfully standing taller in a proud motion as their footsteps continued on throughout the street.

"Reputation? Not entirely. Well, those that come face to face most likely remember me, but... well, giving myself a reputation would make me less mysterious and ominous wouldn't it~" She said, clearly proud, shown by the grin still on her face.

Kelina then paused, tilting her head at Rag's obvious lie, she then shook her head, folding her arms just below her chest.

"Secret eh? We all have 'em, I won't force ya to tell." She said, giving her a nod and a firm smile, obviously not wanting to discomfort her... at least, not in a way that wasn't flirty or playful.
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:38 pm

Well, it was true. Kelina WAS mysterious and ominous (and hot). She was probably the sort of person that made quick yet long-lasting impressions, a person you think back to. A person you remember, be it for better or worse. And yet, no-one knew her. And she liked it that way. And that sort of mystery and charm just made Rag gravitate towards her like a lost puppy going to a steak store.

Man this woman was something. And she KNEW it too, she was raising her head and taking control here! Rag smiled a little, craning her neck upwards a little, examining the glow of the streetlamps as they walked by, "Y-yeah, suppose so..." the manticore mumbled, "You're... you're keeping it. Keeping it up. Keeping up that reputation. -...I mean. The mysterious part.."

Why could she still not steady herself? Maybe it was just that this badger was still this... dominating force. That one wrong move would invoke the wrath of her, and she was someone that Rag didn't want as an enemy. She also wanted to impress, but the pressure was lessening her chances. Plus, the woman's flirting was making it hard to focus! Because damn was that smirk too good!

And it wasn't so much a secret, but more she didn't want to immediately ruin this night for a Ragnilde Pity Party. But if Kelina saw it as a secret, she'd roll with it. She said nothing in return, simply continuing to walk through the streets with her hands now in her pockets.

"I... suppose..." she started, "Since we're... Away. From time limits. And all that. Do you have any. Questions. That you wanted to ask? ...Me? Or. Or things you... wanted to say?" she inquired with a little flick of her tail. Part of her didn't want to play this little Q&A game at the chance that things could go horribly wrong with the wrong question, but she didn't really know what Kelina liked to casually talk about that wasn't fighting. She was running dry, but she didn't want to be the one to start the silence. On the other hand, she didn't want to be the one to cause it either.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:58 pm

Kelina would continue to look proud of herself as they made their way down the street, after all, it was a natural stance for her, she didn't seem to show any weakness for even a second, she turned to look back at Rag as she was prompted.

"Hm.." She pouted her lips out slightly before raising an eyebrow, the signs of her smirk still upon her face. "Well, ya told me why I interested ya but, tell me this dear, what made ya stick around this long?" 

She paused for a brief moment before folding her arms under her chest, gaining some curiousity about her date partner. "Clearly, my flirting and confidence has been.. driving you insane, I can practically see the heat rising from ya... any other person would probably be having a meltdown or running for the hills." 

She looked to Rag with that curious, but still confident expression, eager to see the answer, it was clear she noticed how her flirting was affecting her, but to point it out like this? That was probably going to make it juuuust a little worse. But then again... she wanted to know, and nothing was gonna stop her from getting something she wanted.
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum