Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traditions of the Trade

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Traditions of the Trade - Page 6 Empty Re: Traditions of the Trade

Post by DeltaGear Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:05 pm

63's eyes widened in surprise as her attack simply was absorbed and swung back at her. Before she could dodge a cabinet slammed into her with incredible force, knocking her back and knocked her flat against the wall. She made no movement, her eyes stared blankly as she tried to recover ftom the blow. Before she could the second one slammed into her, causing her to cry out in pain as it made impact.

"Y-you... hungry... I'll... ngh... tear you apat!"

She started taking her form again as she got behind him, her form slightly less structured now. It was obvious however that the attack had hurt her a good bit since she was starting to lose shape. That and she didn't have a high energy count and was starting burning through it rather quickly.

Last edited by DeltaGear on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : is no throw)
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:31 pm

Felix would twirl the cabinets and then face her, smiling from cheek to cheek.

"Bit off a bit more than you could chew, now didn't ya?"

Emmet would then decide to step in. Only reason he didn't get involved until now was because he believed she could handle him on her own. Not anymore.

"Oh, if it isn't the skunk!" Felix would chuckle, turning to him. "Bravely defending a lady! Didn't anyone ever tell you chivalry was long since dead?"

The skunk, however stayed silent, merely gripping his sword tighter.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:00 pm

"No... hurt... him..." her mind was fully devolving into incoherency, her eyes shrunk as she locked onto felix, "Hurt... him... you... die..." she crouched a moment before jumping at him again, letting out a hiss as she tried grabbing him, planning to tear him apart with no remorse.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:12 pm

Felix would toss one of the cabinets Emmet's way, then turn around to finish off whatever it was the other thing he was fighting. Another wholesome swing should do the trick.

But he misunderstood the skunk which Onyx instead of him.

As the cabinet flew towards, Emmet would cut through it seamlessly with a single swipe. Swords held tightly in both hands, Emmet would make a run for it.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:37 am

63 let out a demented hiss as she leapt at Felix, her body creating sharp tendrils in order to try slashing him as she swarmed him again.

"Stay... away... from... him!" She Yelled at Emmett as she continued to attack the metal monster, "he's... mine! " her word started to fall into incoherent babbling about how she was gonna tear apart and draon ever bit of life from him. 

This was 63 fully unleashed with no control.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:02 pm

The saber-toothed tiger was suprised at how effortlessly the skunk negated the thrown metal cabinet, but it was the other thing he was fighting that was really starting to disturb him.

In awe, he'd incur a few slashes across his right arm, letting go of the other cabinet.

How was she able to cut through steel?

Then came Emmett, slashing at his back, the metal covering it retreating to reveal fur.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:28 pm

63 let out a hiss as she tried cover and submerge him. Planning to suffocate and drain him. Everything about her screamed dangerous as she dug into him with slash after slash to bring him down, laughing and babbling the entire time, her body nothing more than a yellow slime creature and completely unrecognizable.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:06 pm

Felix would turn around to cover his exposed back, but Emmett immediately followed up with another attack, stabbing at the abdomen and making the metal peel off of fur.

The saber-toothed tiger barely let out a noise 'till something gooey engulfed him, his greatest fear - drowning - unfolding before his very eyes.

He gasped and struggled to escape, his metallic form leaving him completely.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:57 pm

63 didn't stop as she continued to drown him in her body, cutting into him and draining his life force with sign of stopping.

"Die... Feed... Hungry..." she stared directly into tigers eye's as she made it clear she wasn't going to let him live for anything, "How does... it feel... to be hurt?" She hissed as she dug into him, "And gonna kill you... because I can!"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:24 pm

"63, that's enough," Emmett commanded her. "Let him g."

Felix's eyes were watering up with tears as he tried clawing his way out, to no avail.

He couldn't breathe.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:39 pm

63 didn't stop, she wouldn't, she couldn't. She continued to drain him with absolutely no sign of stopping. Her body continued to engulfed the tiger as she stared at Emmett letting out a demented hiss as warning not to get involved or too get close.

"Hungry... he.... is... food..." she hissed as she shoved more of her liquid body to cover him, threatening to absorb him, "He... doesn't... deserve... live..." She let out a laugh as she held onto him.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:44 pm

The skunk would sigh and approach the bass that once was 63. He was starting to have second thoughts about bringing her along.

Beating people into submission was a perfectly acceptable thing, but vowing to kill them?

Without hesitation, he'd swing his sword at her.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:08 pm

63 was expecting this this as she immediately dodged and and without hesitation lept at Emmett with a hiss as she her hands turned to claws. She made several swipes at him as she attempted to grab him.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:22 pm

Emmett would turn his sword to the key side and attempt another attack, using his other hand as a means to block.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:11 pm

63 slashed at his arm as she continued her assault. However she was so intent on attacking she missed his other swing and received it straight to the head. Like the first time they met, she once again crumbled to the ground, still damaged from the tigers first attack.

She fell to the ground without so much as a peep as her body collected in a semi-mobian shape on the floor. Her form oozing of the still breathing and alive tiger, letting him go. She stayed on the ground completely motionless, completely unconscious.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:27 pm

The skunk would hold his wounded arm, still standing above her with his sword drawn. He wasn't giving her the benefit of a doubt like last time.

Felix, whom she nearly suffocated, was coughing pieces of her up, finally getting some air in.

"So far, she'd been more of a help than a liability," Onyx would proclaim. "But I can see the scale shifting to the latter. I hope you don't plan on bringing her along if it worsens."

Emmett was counting - this was the third time. He had nothing against the girl, but everyone with two brain cells would see that a line was crossed.

And trust would be hard to maintain.

"I'll deal with it," Emmett would say coldly. "Should it get out of hand."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:04 pm

63 remained completely unconscious as she layed there, unmoving, unresponsive. 

But deep in her mind something stirred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A broken Evelynn stood in complete darkness. It surrounded her and engulfed her as she stood there in the abyss.

"H-Hello?

She held herself together as she started to fall apart again, falling to her knees as she tried ever so hard to hold together.

"Please? Anyone? I don't wanna be alone... please... I-I... she... I don't wanna die again..." as she sat their begging for to be rescued another form appeared behind her,

"Give up... nobody will love or trust you," it was her feral side manifest, "I'm your only friend... you only mind..." it hissed as it approached her, "Give up... I'm all you need..."

Evelynn back away as her form deteriorated more and more, becoming more like her feral each passing second.

"N-no... I'm not you! Get outta my mind!" She turned to run, too get away, "Please... get...out... Please..." her voice changed as her demented side grabbed her, molded into her... until nothing remained but the feral insane creature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NOOOOO!" woke up with a scream, her "heart" was racing as she looked around. Panic and faer completely covered her face.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:13 pm

The others, Felix included, were trying their damnest to fix the place up after they trashed up. By some miracle, they didn't trash any of the tape recorders or the adapter, but the rest was a total bust. The shopowner, now up and about, was pretty bummed out that most of what he had for sale was destroyed.

With some reluctance from Emmett and someone convincing of Felix and Onyx, the trio made up a story of some unknown, fifth person barging in and causing a ruckus. And that, of course, they were there to stop them and make them flee.

The shopowner bought that story.

Emmett gave 63 nothing but a customary glance, his wounded arm now covered with bandages.

When the show owner left the back room, Onyx got really upset with Felix.

"So if Rico paid you that same amount, but told you to jump off a cliff, would you do it?" he'd say angrily.

"Umm... Yeah. I'd survive that." And Felix was clearly missing the point.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:30 pm

63 remained completely silent. She had lost control again, no matter where she was no matter what she did. She was a problem, a problem that couldn't be fixed. She knew as long as she existed she was a danger to everyone around her, Emmett passive glance at and the damage on his arm said enough... she couldn't stay... he no longer trusted her. She no longer trusted herself.

She remained completely out of the situation, not wanting to be involved. Hopefully tonight when she and Emmett were alone she could convince him to... take "care" of her. Tears leaked from her eyes as she waited too see what the others were doing.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:50 pm

Onyx would facepalm. "Okay, you really are that dumb," he'd mumble. "Why did he want you to attack us anyway?"

"Beats me. Because he could, because he wanted to waste time," Felix would list off a few reasons. "Who knows." 

While the two were talking and the shop owner was geting the tape player up and running, Emmett would approach 63. 

His arm would heal and he'd forget about this soon enough, but the question stood - how much is he willing to take?

For now, all he was thinking about was how at the end of the day, the two of them would go home and relax, blow off some steam.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:09 pm

63 looked up at Emmett when he approached her, slightly curling up tighter as he did. She wiped the tears from her eyes as she looked away. She couldn't look at him, she wouldn't, she deserved whatever he was going to do too her once this was all over.

"H-Hey..." she didn't look up, her voice was cracking as she tried not to cry, "I-I... I lost control again..." she wasn't gonna make excuses or candy coat it. She knew better. "Nothing i say or do will ever make up for the things I've done... this isn't the first... it won't be the last..." she was trying very hard not to break down now, "I almost killed him... something i never want too experience again. Because I've... I-I've... killed people before... I can still hear them sometimes..." tears once again started to leak from her eyes as she stood perfectly still waiting for Emmett to say something.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:13 pm

No words.

The skunk would kneel down and, should she allow him, give her a hug. That seemed the best course of action, one that no words could replicate.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:48 pm

63 felt her Insides melt as Emmett wrapped his arms around her, embracing her in a hug that she accepted without hesitation. She allowed herself to cry as her form began to change as her disguise fell, letting out all her tears and emotions as she buried her head into his shoulder. After several minutes of this she finally pulled herself together and let go, barley hold her form as she was  .  Still both tired and low on energy.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:18 pm

The tape would then start playing.

------------------------------------------

Screams of agony, wincing and crying.  When those came to a halt, two voices started talking.

"Subject's reactions to the mutagen are less than satisfactory," the first one would state. "With no abilties of his own, magic or otherwise, the chances of it working were rigged form the start. I'd suggest immediate termination. Prefferably, a painless one. We have more subjects to go through."

The other person would let out a chuckle. "We're relocating," he'd say. "As for him... What's the slowest acting agent you have when it comes to termination?"

"Complete organ failure in eight hours," the first one would say. "Slow and agonizing."

"Excellent. Give him a dose and leave him here. I got a couple of loose ends to tie up.

The recording would stop for a few brief moment, only to resume for one, final message, delivered by a text-to-speech program.

"Madison Avenue. Warehouse 11. Storage Unit 82a."

-------------------------------------------------

Onyx's heart sank. That one person he had trouble contacting this entire time, the one person he was worried sick about. Was the recording talking about Nino? 

He didn't recognise the first person speaking, but the second one was definitely Rico. 

He then turned to Felix, eyes screaming bloody murder.

"H-hey, don't look at me like that!" Felix would say sheepishly. "How was I supposed to know he only paid me to keep you busy and waste time?"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:52 pm

63 felt her heart sink as she listened to tap. Her horror soon turned to anger as she felt rage start to build up.

"T-Those... monsters..." her eyes went black again as she felt her turn to slime again. Immediately she shook her head. Snapping out her anger and to keep from losing it again, "Do we know where this is? Can we still save whoever is there?" Her voice remained audibly upset however as she looked at Emmett "We are gonna help right? We can't let them get away with they did... what they are doing."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next