Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uh Hoi, I'm new and i have no clue what I'm doing

5 posters

Go down

Uh Hoi, I'm new and i have no clue what I'm doing Empty Uh Hoi, I'm new and i have no clue what I'm doing

Post by BlueDemon Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:36 pm

Uh hi I'm BlueDemon, Blue, Demon, Sinful either ones of those you can call me. I'm 18, I'm an artist, and uuuh that's pretty much it. My favorite character is Rouge and my least favorite is Big, i love animals, i like anime, my favorite youtuber is Jacksepcticeye, uh what else, hmm i can't really think of anything else to put, if ya want to find out more bout me pm me if ya want.
BlueDemon
BlueDemon
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Uh Hoi, I'm new and i have no clue what I'm doing Empty Re: Uh Hoi, I'm new and i have no clue what I'm doing

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:40 pm

Well let me be the first too welcome you too SRN hope you enjoy your stay and rp time here, open too talk pretty much when ever, any wayz greetings from Shrike.

Last edited by Shrike Marine on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Uh Hoi, I'm new and i have no clue what I'm doing Empty Re: Uh Hoi, I'm new and i have no clue what I'm doing

Post by BlueDemon Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:42 pm

Oh uh thanks

Sent from Topic'it App
BlueDemon
BlueDemon
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:47 pm

Welcome to Sonic Roleplay Nation!
As you probably already know, I'm Spekkal, one of the admins here! Hope you enjoy your stay! Please feel free to look around our topics, and post to your hearts content! If you have any questions, like what things mean, please don't be afraid to ask c:
Only things off-limits are the Event RPs - the time limit to join the current one has passed! Don't worry, there'll be more in the future.

Noticed you were interested in the guild too! The Guild is a new addition to the forum. It's where we have various quests your character can take part in, and provide structure and meaning to action RPs. 
Please look through the rules of the guild here: https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t4573-general-rules-of-the-guild
Aaaand once you've done that, you can apply a character to it here!: https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t4574-sign-up-thread

You can only currently apply 2 characters max. So think carefully!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:25 pm

I recognise that artstyle anywhere

Ahhhh it's you Sinful!! I didn't think this type of role playing would be your thing! 
Awh it's so good to see you again! I hope you have a good time here. Everyone is just lovely (apart from the few who like the occasional nibble xD) 

See you around the forums hopefully!
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:54 pm

Heya, Gear here.

A bit late to the greet and meet but at least I arrived eh?
Welcome to the site! We have plenty here to do and plenty of people to meet and RP with. I see you already know FY so thats a good plus. Hope to see ya around in threads.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDemon Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:38 am

Thank you all for the wonderful greeting, also hi Young! It been a while!

Sent from Topic'it App
BlueDemon
BlueDemon
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum