Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty CATch CATastrophe

3 posters

Go down

Kitty CATch CATastrophe Empty Kitty CATch CATastrophe

Post by ChaoticBou Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:07 pm

A golden mantled ground squirrel was pacing back and forth under a tree. She looked worried, quickly switching views between her phone and the tree. "C'moooon c'moooon. How long will it take them? I've been waiting for 20 minutes."

On one of the branches, about 5 meters high, was a cat. And Egyptian Mao to be exact, and she seemed to be quite jolly, almost smiling at the squirrel underneath her. Oh how fun it was. It'll only be a few more moments and the big purple fox was going to climb onto the tree and help her out. What she didn't know however, was that the purple fox had work to do and he wouldn't be there any time soon.

Ah finally! A message popped up. Two people would come to ohelp her. One was named 'Dione' and the other 'Boa'. Those names looked similar. Has she heard of them before? She couldn't quite remember, but it didn't matter anyway. What mattered is that she could get this cat of hers out of the tree. "Kitty you know you're not supposed to do these things." Yeah. She was really regretting the fact that she didn't work out a lot.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Kitty CATch CATastrophe Empty Re: Kitty CATch CATastrophe

Post by Spekkal Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:53 pm

"....And that's why I joined the guild!" Boa was walking towards his destination with his hands in his pockets and a smile on his face. The small dark creature seemed entirely content, he wasn't worried at all for this quest. It was a simple act of good will, he wasn't risking his life or fighting evil. It was totally in his capabilities. The anko being had seen the notice and had immediately taken it, seeing it as an easy way to liaise his way into the homebrew organisation. As he'd done so, a green wolf had also taken an interest in the little mission, and both of them had set off together. They didn't want to keep the cat owner waiting, after all!

He'd just finished cheerfully explaining his reason for joining to her. Taking advantage of the technology it offered, and having a permanent science lab to himself instead of jumping from University to University. He'd briefly explained his works, his jobs, and made a small comment about having published his theories in book form. From the slight blue blush as he'd spoke about that, he was blatantly a modest person. "I'm not... as heroic as other people, or as you! I'm just... doing the little things! And making sense of the little things! But you guys are, uh, are the real heroes."

Boa had gave a small smile, and finally directed his attention forward towards the poor squirrel and the smug feline. Boa tilted his white hat up with his claws hand, offering a wider and confident smile, "Hey there! We're the, uh, the rescue brigade!"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:41 pm

"...woaahh." The wolf let out an impressed sigh as she walked next to the dark man. "I've always been impressed by science and scientists, to be honest, and it seems you've has quite some accomplishments in your carreer.." The girl got lost in her own thoughts for a moment, but Boa's comment brought her back to reality with a flush of embarrassment taking her over. "O- o- oh! I'm sure you're brave as well? I-.. I uhh. I'm not a hero, I just do what I can to help.." 

She awkwardly scratched the back of her head, smiling slightly. Dione really wasn't good at taking compliments, it was one of those moments where her shy side would show itself. She quickly regained herself and focussed on the mission. Rescue a cat. Right, shouldn't be too much of a challenge, right? "I'm just hoping this cat will cooperate." 

When the two reached the tree, they found a rather distressed squirrel lady underneath it, trying to get her cat to come down, without any result. Boa was first to introduce them to the woman, so Dione smiled and nodded. "Hi, yeah, we're here to help. I'm Dione." She figured it would be just as nice to tell the girl her own name before climbing into a tree to rescue that cat. She reached out her hand and waited for the squirrel to shake it.

Last edited by Dione on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:58 pm

"HUH?" The squirrel looked up from her phone as she got greeted. "O-" What in the world was HE supposed to be?! Those eyes do not look....healthy. The squirrel to a quick step back. "Oh u-uh....h-h-hello...I-I-I'm..." Goshdarnit Alina. Focus. "I'm Alina. N-Nice to m-meet you two." He nodded towards both of them individually, finally getting a good glimpse of the other person there. Oh god she was hot. Could this squad become even worse to talk to?

But she also remembered why she knew the name 'Dione'. She had seen her on some photos of Bou. She was a friend of him. Jealous. Why did he always get to meet the nice gals? No hold on. That wasn't what this was about right now. "M-my cat Kitty's in this tree..." She said, trying not to blush. "Normally my...dad is able to get her out, b-but he's at work right now, and I'm uh....not a great climber." You'd think that, with it being Craid's hobby and all, she would be at least kind of skilled in it, but alas. She was a weakling.

Meanwhile the cat was jumping around on the branch. It shook a bit, but the cat seemed to be able to stay balanced easily. "Meow meow~" She was not mocking them, but it pretty much looked like it. "S-So yeah uh.....Help?"

Last edited by CyanFox on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:59 pm

"Hey Alina, I'm Boa!" he chimed, giving a tip of his white hat. Boa caught on to the squirrel's sudden surprise and her hesitant step back, but he concluded it would be better to simply ignore it and move on. After all, the two of them had a job to do! His first guild mission! An incredibly small thing, some would think of it as underwhelming, but Boa was excited!

Taking a few steps forward, the small being looked up at the tree. Boa rubbed his chin. The cat was sat at the top, practically teasing them, just out of reach. The poor thing didn't seem distressed or scared, but it would be if left for too long. It was quite a tall tree too, and Boa himself couldn't get up there - he lacked the finesse to do so. But he could cheat, and give Dione a... step up. "I think I have an idea."

Extending a hand outwards, there was a shimmer in the air below the tree. The air seemed... tight. Constricted. And as the air began to condense, it started to take on a more blue hue. An object began to form, as if constructed from nothing. First, it was a blue mist, and then within seconds it had solidified into... stairs. Bright blue stairs with a crystal-like sheen, up against the bark of the tree. Boa took a step back, and grinned at the two. "Hey Dione! I'm pretty small, and I think I might just scare the cat away," he poked a claw at his own face, "The steps I made will be able to hold you, do you think you can get up there now? I don't want to do anything too drastic in case the cat, uh, tries to make a break for it."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:33 pm

Dione slowly lowered her hand again, frowning barely noticably. She quietly listened to Alina talking about how she normally would've gotten her dad to fetch her Kitty from the tree. When Boa started to do something to the air, the wolf's mouth opened slightly in amazement. 

"Woahh that's cool." A flush of embarrassment overcame her when she realised what she had just said. "I- I mean.." Luckily Boa started to talk not too late after her own rambles. "That's really helpful, especially to get into the tree because there's not many branches to hold on to." 

She carefully stepped onto the bottom step and tested how it handled her weight. A smile played on her lips when she felt it would definitely hold her. The canine continued walking up the steps until she reached the branches. She grabbed one that would hold her, pulled herself up whilst supporting herself against the tree trunk.

It took her a few seconds to choose where to go next, seeing as the tree wasn't too big, thus not having too many sturdy branches to sit/stand on. Kitty wasn't too far above her, and if Dione was able to get one or two branches higher, she'd be able to get the cat and safely get it down again. "Don't be scared, Kitty, I'm just gonna get you and bring you down to miss Alina again." 

The girl reached up, pushed off against the trunk and the branch she was standing on, and went up another branch. She could now reach the cat and grab it. Dio carefully reached up and grabbed the cat, or at least attempted to. "Come on, don't be difficult now."
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:27 pm

The squirrel was perplexed at Boa's object creating abilities. The way the blue colour just appeared out of nowhere, being amazingly solid that the wolf could stand on it. It looked a lot like....was this a chaos bending person? Could they also harness chaos energy? It looked fairly similar to what Bou could do. It only looked somewhat more crystalized. Not to add the mist forming first. "W-Wow. H-How did you...d-do th-that....Boa?" Was it alright to call them by their name? Probably. Yeah sure yeah she was probably able to do such a thing.

The wolf was meanwhile trying to grab the cat out of the tree. How fun! A green person trying to play with her. What a nice gesture! She hopped on top of the wolf's head and ruffled the purple hair on top of the wolf with her paws. Then she jumped on top of another tree branch.

"U-Uh oh. I think sh-she wants t-to play. T-Try to g-get a good hold o-of h-her, or she's just g-going to j-jump out of your hands." God did she hate herself right now. Why did Kitty have to be so stubborn sometimes. Now she was wasting time of two super powered beings to go and grab her cat. "I-I'm s-s-sorry." She looked downwards, trying to cover her face with her hair.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:01 pm

At the compliments and wonder that he'd received from both Dione and Alina, Boa couldn't help but give off a small blue blush as he rubbed his arm in embarrassment, "Aheh..." he sheepishly laughed, "That's- uh. That's nothing. It's just how my abilities work." Boa decided to keep things vague. Not because he didn't want to answer, but mainly because they were currently busy trying to get a cat out of a tree. Taking on this little guild quest held higher priority over bragging about himself.

Dione had got into the tree and was climbing up! Okay, good! At the moment where he thought she had them, the feline thought it was time to start playtime and jumped upon her head! That would have been adorable if not for the fact that this was making things a lot more frustrating and difficult. They'd leapt onto another branch, and you could swear that feline was smiling. He sighed.

"Okay, I'm going to remove the steps," he called out, "I want to try a different approach." He didn't even motion towards them, but the crystalline staircase immediately melted and simultaneously vanished into the air in Boa's direction, like his body was a vacuum for it.

From there, he glanced up towards the tree, rubbing his head. Oy vey... He was worried that his appearance would scare the thing and cause her to panic, and thought Dione was best to grab them. What did cats like, snacks, right? "Hey, Alina? Do you have any cat snacks which we could use to bring her down?" he asked, turning to the squirrel, "And don't apologise! Helping people out is what we do in the Guild! Don't worry about it!" With a smile, he turned back to the task at hand, his odd eyes darting around the tree to come up with some sort of plan, "Right, I'm going to try to..."

He did want to go up there himself, but the potential outcome of the cat dropping down and running away was a possibility. If he was down below adjusting the situation to Dione's advantage, it would work far greater than both of them fumbling about in the tree. As such, he raised his clawed hand again. Immediately, platforms began to form around the tree where Dione was balancing. Small blue outward grips had grown on the trunk if she needed it. He squinted his eyes as he raised his head. If Dione needed assistance, or an extra push-up, he'd be able to form it. "Give me a shout if you need a boost - I've got your back!"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:20 am

Dione thought she had the cat. She could feel the fur of her belly on the tips of her fingers. So close.. Yeah, she thought she had her. But then she jumped on top of her head! Her HEAD! It was kind of cute, but it startled the wolf, causing her to stagger slightly. She quickly grabbed on to one of the bigger branches, holding herself up in the tree to prevent herself from making a nasty drop to the ground. That would definitely have hurt, especially with those steps still down there. 

The cat jumped up to a different branch, quite far up in the tree. Then Boa and Alina both started speaking. Boa was gonna remove the steps. Oooookay? It wasn't as big of a problem to get out of the tree herself, to Dione, but she also would have to carry a cat down after she actually managed to catch it. She was being difficult, something the wolf had feared would happen. Luckily she was a good climber and knew her way around branches. 

What made it even luckier for her was Boa's next move. He started to create a bunch of platforms and handels around the trees, making it a lot easier for the canine to move around. The wolf climbed a bit further, using the platforms and handels where she could. It was so nice having a solid platform underneath you. It made things so much easier on her. She reached up once again, but the cat jumped one branch higher away from her. 'This is not gonna work.' she thought to herself. 

When the blue man brought up the kitty snacks, Dione nodded. "That's actually a good idea!" She raised her voice slightly, seeing as she was up quite a few feet already. The girl started to make her way to the the trunk of the tree, holding on tightly and climbing down slightly, making it easier for them to talk. "Do you have any? I could maybe lure her down. Or try to at least..."
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:30 pm

The squirrel lightly tapped her own face. "O-Of course!" She grabbed a small bag out of her pockets. "I-I have some treats for K-Kitty. B-But she won't f-feel the need to g-get them from d-down here. M-Maybe if you bring it u-upwards with you." She handed over the small bag of treats over to Dione. It was a little package with around 20 treats in it.

Boa seemed to not be aggitated by this mission. That made Alina a bit relieved. "I'm glad you guys don't mind. I-I bet this plan will work!" She was still amazed by Boa's powers, but she felt no need to ask him more about this now. Maybe later. He didn't really seem to give an answer now.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:09 pm

Oh, excellent! Alina had the snacks, that should make things a lot easier! With a nod, Boa slipped his hands into his pockets as the outward blue protrusions began to twist and form to suit Dione's climbing. "Thanks Alina!" he called out to the lovely squirrel girl.

Boa tilted his head to the side, giving a small hum at the situation. "I'm not sure if it'd be easier to lay a snack trail leaving down the branches, or if you coerce the cat into your arms with a ton on your palm. I think it'd be easier if you could grab her by the scruff of her neck though," he commented, "If you can do that, I can get you down in a cinch."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:20 pm

Thankfully, Alina did have the treats. Great! Dione took them from her as she reached out to hand them over, and adjusted herself slightly in the tree, shifting to be a bit more comfortable as they went over their new 'strategy'. Boa suggested trying to lure her into her arms and bringing her down that way, and Alina told her she'd definitely have to climb back up to be able to even get Kitty to budge. Okay, this shouldn't be too hard. Dione nodded and started to climb back up.

The wolf got back up as she tightly held on to the small pack of kitty treats. The cat was quite high up, and getting down would've been a problem, if it weren't for Boa. Thankfully he had these really cool powers to solidify air or whatever that blue stuff was. It came in so handy and Dione definitely had to ask him more about it. Powers had always been intreguing to her. 

It was a small climb with the help of these handles and platforms, and before she knew it, the girl had reached Kitty. "Hi there, now don't run away again, will ya?" She smiled as she put a few treats in the palm of her hand, waiting for the cat to take the bait so she could grab her and bring her back down, back to her worried owner.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:40 pm

Alina watched the other two making a plan and executing it. It didn't seem like they needed her with it. The plan was solid and tight. She decided just to like, stay under the tree and wait for Kitty to jump into Dione's arms.

Kitty was meanwhile jumping from branch to branch to whatever blue she stood on back to another branch, until she suddenly met the green wolf again. Wait. She wasn't here to play.... she had FOOD! The cat jumped onto the branch where the wolf was on and nammed the food in her hand, then crawled up her arms. She accepted the food. The deed was done, now she wanted to go back down, but not after letting out a cute sound. "Meow~"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:47 am

Oh, Dione had taken the snacks! And it had worked! The feline, upon seeing them, had jumped right into her arms with a content meow! Boa couldn't help but smile, tipping his hat and then slipping his clawed hands into his pockets. Looks like this was a job well done, huh!

"Perfect! You got her!" he called out, tilting his head upwards with a relieved sigh, "Lemme just help you out there, Dione - give me a second!" As he spoke, the blue handles and platforms that Dione wasn't gripping ended up dissipating into the air like gas, their crystalline, solid forms dissolving to nothing. And, once again, the air around the tree shimmered. From the bark, extending outwards, was once again a flight of steps. He was originally going to make it a ramp, but if Dione were to slip, they'd just cause more trouble and scare the poor cat. He'd created it from where she was currently stood to allow an easy way down. Being able to create anything with your blood was pretty convenient, it turned out.

And so, he turned to the squirrel lass with an awkward yet proud grin, "Uh, mission success, I think!" It was a small and tiny quest, but it was his first. He'd completed a guild quest. It was so exhilarating!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:23 am

Great! Kitty actually decided to cooperate this time! ...probably because Dione had offered her food in the form of high-quality cat snacks, BUT STILL! It wasn't much, but it was something. She had helped someone, together with Boa, and it felt nice. The girl cuddled the cat loosely and made sure she had an overall firm grip on her, hoping she wouldn't try to escape from her arms. 

The wolf watched as the blue man below her started to shuffle around his platforms and handholds again. He seemed to be making steps again, which would help her a lot. It was great, being able to walk out of a tree like this. Boa had made this a much easier task. If he hadn't been there, they could've still been going around, trying to catch the cat. She was grateful for that. 

When Dione had stepped foot back on the ground again, she handed over the cat back to Alina. "Now, take good care of her, don't let her run off again, haha." she said jokingly. She dusted herself off but soonly turned back to the squirrel, remembering the rewards they were promised at the end of the quest. "So uhm.. What do you say we bring Kitty back home and grab those milkshakes?" She tried to make it sound slightly teasingly and it was a bold thing to say for the wolf, but she was trying to keep the mood light. Hoping things wouldn't turn into an awkward situation after having caught and returned the cat.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:31 pm

Alina seemed to smile for the first time. Finally! Finally she got Kitty back! She slowly grabbed her over from Dione. The cat was lying in a foetus position, being very relaxed and content with herself. "Thank you thank you so much! Adelaine I swear to god when we get home I'll do SOMETHING to you!" She laughed. Then she realised what she did in front of those two people. That was awkward. Her facial expression went from a 10 to a rough 4, trying to look away from them.

She shook her head, trying to regain some confidence. C'mon Alina. You were happy just now! Remember what they've told you. If you're happy, then show it! "Th-Thank you two so much. I can't even imagine how long I'd've been stuck here without your help!" She smiled softly and blushed, while the cat in her arms slowly tried to move a paw up to her chin. It was almost as if the cat appreciated her being open.

"Right! The milkshakes! If you guys will follow me to my home, I'll drop Kitty off. There will be a great Ice cream place not so far away! They make great milkshakes there! I always get them when I come back from a stressful day at school!" Alina seemed to be very excitable. This didn't happen often. She was very proud of herself.

And with that the trio went to the ice cream store and got some nice milkshakes.

THE END
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: