Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

+6
Angered-Fluff
Nicki the Cat
Ember the Foxhog
HyperShadow55
ShadlineTheWolf
lady-tragedy
10 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 23 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 am

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Oh, Aqua, I do have a drawing down for your request XD Just haven't scan it yet.

Oh okey! That's fine!

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 23 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:57 am

A picture of Tiger .w.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 23 TigerTheFoxwolf-2_zpsdc5df2d0

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:00 am

owo nice~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:03 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:owo nice~
Thanks .w.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:04 am

x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:05 am

^w^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:05 am

owo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:07 am

:3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:09 am

...cookie dance -dose it- ^w^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:09 am

Okay, here we go Aqua XD Sorry if you barely see it, I drew it on a note pad really .w.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 23 Aquarequest_zps5cbc3b59

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:11 am

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:Okay, here we go Aqua XD Sorry if you barely see it, I drew it on a note pad really .w.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 23 Aquarequest_zps5cbc3b59

it ish prefect! Thank Chu! I love it so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:16 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:Okay, here we go Aqua XD Sorry if you barely see it, I drew it on a note pad really .w.

Your welcome ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:18 am

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:

Your welcome ^^

it's so pretty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:55 am

ovo hey if you want you could draw Avalon for me~ a ref pic of her is on my art topic and in the character bios.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:43 am

I got Exams, so no request for right now XD

But, here is some random art I drew during those time!

Tiger :D

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 23 SexyTiger_zps90bd1603

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:47 am

ovo alright thats fine,good luck on the exams and great pic![tho this shtupid ds wont let me see it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:53 am

X Zane Fox X wrote:ovo alright thats fine,good luck on the exams and great pic![tho this shtupid ds wont let me see it all.
Same with the computers, Zane XD Part of it is cut off XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:55 am

X3 well that makes me feel better to know that! ove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:58 am

And one last picture .w.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 23 Tigerupclose_zps12502bfd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:04 pm

An Animation Series I was thinking of doing. Sadly, I do not have an animation program, so nothing really cool.

This is basically a video about if you like the animation style and how it will go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:46 pm

A random Drawing

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 23 Kikithesnowlepardfemale_zps86777994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:20 pm

X Shae X wrote:ovo hey if you want you could draw Avalon for me~ a ref pic of her is on my art topic and in the character bios.

Okay, so you want me to draw Avalon? XD Cause my first exams of this whole school thing is over; soon comes the second part of the Exam when it's time through*Sighs.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:07 pm

eve ya it is avalon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Okay ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next