Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

+6
Angered-Fluff
Nicki the Cat
Ember the Foxhog
HyperShadow55
ShadlineTheWolf
lady-tragedy
10 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Empty All other Baine pictures I have

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Empty Other pictures of characters I haven't used,hardly used,old or adopted Part 1

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Beta the IceHog
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Beta

old look of Doom
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 DoomTheGreekfox

MoonStone
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 MoonstoneTheMoonFox

Ghost Queen
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 SylvanastheWolf-demon-angel

Evil Bunny!
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Theribbitjpg

Ribbon[Don't mind her...]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Rabbion

Kukki[Cookie]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 ME--

Ruza chibi[old look]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 RuzaspeaksidebarX3

A character made for a type of Roleplay
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 ZuritheLynx-Tiger

BlackCherry and StarBerry
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 BlackCherryandStarBerry

Some blind woman,with the close name to what Priest's god is name of.
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Magius2

Venus
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 VenustheTiger-leopard

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Empty Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:14 pm

Pirest's group
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 PriestAnit-Order-PIREST-

Bloodlust [Experiment]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Bloodlust

Airleas
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Airleas

Some type of character
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Unknownrace

Sorrow [old picture]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 TakemeawayThegoddessofsorrowsawolfgirlmixofdemonborn

Witch Sky[old]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Witchsky

Sonne
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Soonethefourtailedwolf

MIA's old look
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Computer-robot83

Maria The Hedgehog [Experiment]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 83

Ebony [The protector of Dark Gaia]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Ebony
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Ebony2smallerpic
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 EbonysWereformsmallerpic

Some random character
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Malehedgehogexperiment2

Student [Tiger's genderbent]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Student-1

Crya
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 OOjpg

https://2img.net/h/i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n506/SilverStarLeaderOfLightningClan/Sonic%20Fan%20character/PsychoLoveowo.png

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 CryaandShadow

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 CryaInsanelove

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Cryainsaneside

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Empty PArt 3 Characters I have adopted pictures

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Sihe The Cat
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 3adoption

Mosi the fairy cat
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 4adoption

Yoki
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 5adoption

Rozene the cat
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 6adoption

got no name
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 7adoption

got no name #2
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 8adoption

Got no name #3
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 21adoption

Fang
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Fangsproblem

Mittens
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 MittensAdoption

Fang and Mittens
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 MittensandFang

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Empty Making an animation!!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:51 pm

The drawings are drawings on paper OwO nothing more =w=
This is a preview! I'm still working on the whole thing 8D

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:20 am

Sorry for the late reply Dendera. But here you go, my very old picture of Sunshine: http://sonicrp2012.forumotion.com/t12-shad-s-art (Scroll down and its the first picture)

Oh, and I just love Ebony. Especially since Dark Gaia (mobian form) is a girl, so she must need someone to keep her company :3
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:24 am

ShadlineTheWolf wrote:Sorry for the late reply Dendera. But here you go, my very old picture of Sunshine: http://sonicrp2012.forumotion.com/t12-shad-s-art (Scroll down and its the first picture)

Oh, and I just love Ebony. Especially since Dark Gaia (mobian form) is a girl, so she must need someone to keep her company :3
It's alright XD
Ebony is Dark Gaia's guardain,but is part of Dark gaia[and happeness to be a girl XD] she's a loner... Most of my females are loners who can take care of themselves ^^'
I'll see what I can do with the drawing >w<

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:53 am

Once again, thank you so much for doing this! And I think Ebony just got awesomer X3
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:54 am

ShadlineTheWolf wrote:Once again, thank you so much for doing this! And I think Ebony just got awesomer X3
No problem ^^ and thnak you XD Too bad I don't use her so much ^^' I should use her some time XD

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:06 am

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:
ShadlineTheWolf wrote:Once again, thank you so much for doing this! And I think Ebony just got awesomer X3
No problem ^^ and thnak you XD Too bad I don't use her so much ^^' I should use her some time XD

You should XD Too bad this site wasn't as active as it was before...
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:24 am

ShadlineTheWolf wrote:

Oh,you might wanna rethink that -_-' [someone gone and did a facebook account for us....I swear this will be a Nightmare later....]

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:08 pm

ShadlineTheWolf wrote:

Oh,you might wanna rethink that -_-' [someone gone and did a facebook account for us....I swear this will be a Nightmare later....]

A facebook account? Hmm, I guess it will get a little crazier. I just think its been too quiet around here and we need more active people *crossses fingers*
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:19 pm

ShadlineTheWolf wrote:
ShadlineTheWolf wrote:

A facebook account? Hmm, I guess it will get a little crazier. I just think its been too quiet around here and we need more active people *crossses fingers*
Er,I like it if REAL roleplayers[people that don't just sign up and than never come back] truly sign up on the site. And I mean people who sign up,say nothing or something like that,and than leaves[Also,today is my birthday!]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:22 pm

[quote="ShadlineTheWolf"][quote]
Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 3 Sunshinedrawing
Here's your request ^^' [sorry for the shading,background or lighting is bad XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:05 am

Oh, well happy birthday! And I'm sorry but you did the wrong character...my fault. It was the first drawing that needed to be redone, the other one was just a random idea *hits head against wall*
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:22 am

I didn't do the wrong character...I found the picture and the post said "This is a picture of sunshine" The very last picture that was there wasn't sunshine...I do read these things.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:38 am

Err *scratches head* It says a demented version of Sunshine. At the bottom of the first drawing says 'This is Sunshine the Lynx Cat, sorry if there was any confusion'

Thanks anyway Dendera. Now I must go work on Aqua's requests
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:39 am

Your welcome...I just wished you gave me the picture's link instead of the site link ^^; [it's how it throws me off....]

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:43 am

Ah, well I'm sorry I wasted your time. I usually don't ask people for requests, and I'm a little awkward in general...
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:44 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:46 am

ShadlineTheWolf wrote:Ah, well I'm sorry I wasted your time. I usually don't ask people for requests, and I'm a little awkward in general...
No,you never wasted my time....I just want it to be prefect,truly...and I feel down that it wasn't what you wanted*frown*...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:46 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Thanks*smiles a little*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:47 am

-Gives a present- Yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:48 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:-Gives a present- Yay!
Thanks ^w^ *hugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:-Gives a present- Yay!
Thanks ^w^ *hugs*

Welcome!!! -hugs-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next