Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there people!

3 posters

Go down

Hello there people! Empty Hello there people!

Post by DannyWarrenz Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:10 pm

Hi! My name's probably pretty obvious, so feel free to use it instead of the whole username! Or just Dan for short (Daniel is a no-go, though Shocked  Evil or Very Mad )

So... I'm new and I'm a Sonic fan, what can I say? I've been into the whole franchise since I was ten years old and I've got the majority of the games.

And yes, this needs to be out there: Sonic 06 is my favourite Sonic game. Fight me if you will. 

Don't know what else to say really! I'm just happy to be here!  Wink
DannyWarrenz
DannyWarrenz
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Hello there people! Empty Re: Hello there people!

Post by Veteranoftheconsolewars Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:34 pm

No worries, I won't fight you on that. It took different steps that lead people to feel divisive about the franchise as a whole, much like FF13 did. Even if it's glitchy and unplayable, the storyline is what most Sonic Fans enjoy anyways because it appeals to people as an anti-sentiment towards authority and inaction, and the story to 06, barring the, uh... kissing part.. was alright! Not fantastic, but alright.

... Now if you said your favorite game in the series was Sonic Chronicles: Dark Brotherhood, THEN WE'D HAVE SOME F*&KIN PROBLEMS!

At any rate, like whatever you like, say whatever you want to say, and do whatever it is you wanna do! You're among friends~

FOR NOW
Veteranoftheconsolewars
Veteranoftheconsolewars
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyWarrenz Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:37 pm

[I sorta liked FF13 too... pale *killed by angry fans apparently]

But it's nice to meet you! Very Happy Idk why 06 is my favourite, I just found it enjoyable. Glitchy but if it was perfected I'd say that the gameplay was really fun (I actually enjoyed Silver's parts most. Shadow's seemed to be the most annoying, for some reason).

And I agree, Dark Chronicles isn't worthy of being a favourite game. I can tolerate people who may like it since I tried to like it myself, but if it's someone's absolute favourite... I'd have to suggest that they play every game in the franchise before seeing someone about their head  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
DannyWarrenz
DannyWarrenz
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseGalaxy Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:40 am

Welcome to the site! Nice to meet another young sonic fan! Growing up my brother and i would always fight over Nintendo and Sega.

Sega was always the best in my opinion, Hope you enjoy your stay!
RoseGalaxy
RoseGalaxy
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down