Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Sanctuary?

+5
Dione
SmookiSmooku
ForevaYoung
The Red Blur
Jaredthefox92
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A New Sanctuary?  - Page 5 Empty Re: A New Sanctuary?

Post by The Red Blur Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:59 pm

Cinder smiled at Melody's joyous response to his concern,  before nodding to her ushering towards the pile of tools.  "Chao!" he cried,  as he landed back on Caen's shoulder. 

The hedgehog turned his head slightly to smile at the tiny creature,  before looking back to the tools set out before the group. He opened his mouth to speak again,  however,  he was interrupted by a newcomer,  who appeared to be searching for wrenches,  before...  Offering help? 

Caen blinked twice,  before shaking his head "um...  I think the wrenches are over...  That way, " he said,  pointing in a random direction.  Something seemed off about this man,  and Caen didn't exactly want him knowing of the group's destination because of this.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SmookiSmooku Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:00 am

(Skip)
SmookiSmooku
SmookiSmooku

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:11 pm

When everyone started to make their way over to the counter, Dione followed quickly and put the tools she was holding down on it as well. It wasn't much, but she got her wallet out to pay for her own drill bits and the tools she had been carrying. "I'll take care of these, saves you some money." It had taken her a while, but she had finally become comfortable around the two Mobians and their Chaos, until someone else joined the group. Great. Hopefully she didn't turn into a stuttering mess again. 

The feline's squeak startled the wolf slightly and brought her back to reality. Not shortly after that, she heard the feline fall silent and placing her fingers together. Luckily for the both of them, Caen had decided to take things into his own hands and reply to the random new person without any hesitation. He didn't react to the offer for help though, which was a slight surprise. 

The canine thought for a second before turning to Caen, only to find a slightly surprised and rather worried expression on his face. "...Weird fellow." is all Dione said before turning back to the cashier to pay for her own tools.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaris Tollkirsche Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:46 pm

((Skip ~ ))
Amaris Tollkirsche
Amaris Tollkirsche
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://amaris-tollkirsche.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:49 pm

((Alright, since I PMed Os, and had no response, I guess we shall be skipping them.
Also, so sorry for the delay! I was on holiday in Spain for a week, and then when I got back home I had loads of life stuff to do. Hopefully this can get back on track, and we can get back to the garden as soon as possible!))

With her large tail slightly swaying in anticipation of what was to come, Yukiko couldn't help but put a hand to her chin in thought. The quartet who were originally in the store surely would be more than enough for the Chao to handle back at the garden, right? Too many people all at once could be too much for them to take, seeing as they're not as accustomed to outsiders as they would have been in the past.

Orange eyes watched as each item that was placed in front of the cashier was scanned through to ring up their total. She honestly didn't mind at all if she were to pay for it all as she had her reserves which would more than cover it. "I-i insist that it goes through all at once so we can b-be out of this kind shop o-owners hair. H-he shouldn't need to d-deal with us loitering around here like a b-bunch of kids after all."

It was a pretty silly excuse, but in her eyes it could have been a true statement. There was the secondary reason that she wished to return to the garden as soon as possible to at least start on cleaning the place up before the day was done.
Placing some of the smaller items into a plastic bag, she then make the move to pick up one of the shovels and the filter for the water. Her hands being full, she hoped that everyone could hold the rest comfortably for the walk back. It wasn't too far from here anyway, so they would only have to endure the weight for about ten minutes. 
Yukiko smiled reassuringly as Melody began trying to pick up some of the seed packets again. "No Melody, you just focus on flying home beside us, okay?"
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:22 am

Caen couldn't help but sigh to himself with Yukiko's excuse of everything going through on one transaction, meaning that she would end up having to pay. When everything had been scanned and paid for, the hedgehog made a mental note to pay Yukiko back the first chance he got. 

As she started loading the smaller objects into a bag, as well as picking up some of the heavier items, Caen reached for a couple of shovels, slinging them over his shoulder, before picking up two of the heavier bags. 

Upon seeing Melody being asked not to help, Cinder decided to fly alongside her, most likely to give her company. 

"Let's go, then," Caen said, turning to the other two Mobians.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:53 pm

((Foreva gave me the go for this post since it's been over more than three days since Red posted. This means Smooki will be skipped this round.))

At noticing Yukiko pulling out her wallet to pay for everything that was put on the counter, Dione started to protest. "No, I have my personal stuff in there too! Let me at least pay you back then." After everything was paid for and the two other Mobians she was keeping company had taken some items from the counter, the green wolf picked up the last few remaining items and put her own drill bits in the pocket of her hoodie. 

At Caen's 'Let's go' the canine turned to the door and started walking. At passing the duck she nodded and frowned a bit, still confused as to why they had offered to help immediately, without even knowing what they were up to or where they were going. Naturally, Dione didn't know for sure either, but she felt like she owed the two to at least help carry their tools over to their destination.

She glanced over to the turquoise hedgehog, still outside the shop, noting that they had been standing there for quite some time now. It was slightly unnerving and she quickly turned away from the strange Mobian. "So.. where exactly are we headed?" The girl spoke in a soft tone, still slightly shy about things, but not to the extent where she didn't dare to ask any questions. She reached up with her hand to fix her hair and looked at the leopard. "I-I mean, it could be handy to know which direction I need to go."
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmookiSmooku Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:41 am

((NOO I'M TOO LAAATTTEEEE (Just keep going.).))
SmookiSmooku
SmookiSmooku

Back to top Go down

A New Sanctuary?  - Page 5 Empty Join request.

Post by DeltaGear Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:26 am

((Heya, New here and looking for an easy start, mind if I join? Can't guarantee I'll be here long or add much but I'll try as best as I can))

Character bio here https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t4550-gear-the-metal-hedgehog#198098
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:40 pm

((Hello Delta (I hope I can call you that? ^^Wink
You can join if you think you can fit your character in, but I would really appreciate it if you were able to stick in, even for a short time, as we have had a few members start then vanish, which obviously leaves the RP as a whole kind of lingering while we wait for a reply from someone. 
That being said, if you think you can join and jump in at a place you see fitting, by all means join us ^^

Also, sorry Smooki, we hope to see you next round!))

Last edited by ForevaYoung on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaris Tollkirsche Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:27 am

((Ayyy, skip again. Note; until they're in the same area as Amaris, you can auto skip me. c: I don't have anything until then ~ ))
Amaris Tollkirsche
Amaris Tollkirsche
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://amaris-tollkirsche.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:44 pm

It has been a relatively quiet day for Gear, nothing save for a few mishaps with his engine cutting off a few times this morning, *I hope i can maintain flying for a bit longer* he thought *the last time my engine overheated I nearly fell into the ocean* he shivered at the thought, while he was water proof he sunk like a rock and didn't really have a way to swim.

He had only recently left little planet a few weeks ago and didn't know the area or world around him to well, he was currently trying to build enough courage to go into a town to find himself a map, but it was rather hard, looking like this so called "Eggman" robot, pretty much everyone he came across were afraid of him and ran away or outright attacked him without warning.

He was currently flying over a lush dense forest with a town or city and waterfall nearby, "looks like a good place to rest and recharge" he said as he began his descent, he suddenly felt a hiccup from his engine, "oh crap, please hold for just a few more sec-there was a sputter and then it cut off completely and he plummeted down like a rock.

"Why meeee!?" he yelled as he fell, finally hitting the ground with a thud, landing face first, he stayed there for a minute dazed before pulling his face out of the dirt. "That could have gone better" he said as he dusted himself off inspecting for damage, finding none he look around to find that he had landed by a waterfall, he let out a whistle as he looked at the cascading waterfall and beautiful surroundings, "Man, not many places like this" he said as walked over to the edge of the water, "I should mark this place down after i get a map". Deciding it wasn't a good idea to go farther until his engine repaired and cooled he stretched out on the edge of the water with his hands behind his head, letting the sounds of nature settle in, occasionally humming a tune of his own.

Last edited by DeltaGear on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:29 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar errors and font size problems)
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:42 pm

The protests of the others about her paying for the items handed to the shopkeeper made Yukiko grin a little bit. Unbeknownst to them, this purchase wouldn't even make a dent in her secret fund back "home", but they didn't need to know that. It was her way of simply doing a good deed. 

"Nonsense, e-everything here is affordable a-anyway." She turned around to the doorway and opened it to get outside. "I-if you really want to pay me b-back, it just means we need to keep in contact, doesn't it?"
There was a sudden wave of confidence that struck the violet leopard as she looked over to Dione and winked. Where did that even come from? Why did she feel so confident? 

Shaking her head, Yukiko swivelled her dual coloured ears to Caen and nodded in agreement to go, holding the door open behind her as she walked outside, to see the turquoise hedgehog standing as if waiting for them. Orange eyes looked at him for a moment, before returning downwards to the ground shyly as she took a few steps from him in the direction of where they came from before. 

"If you wish to come along with us, Mr Hedgehog, then please keep up with us as we don't want to lose you along the way." She turned her gaze skyward and let out a content sigh at a gentle breeze passing through her hair. 
"Where we will be going, the residents may be s-slightly wary of you, but I believe they will not hold you in low regard. If so, Melody and Cinder would not have stayed near you. Chao are very in tune with a persons true intent." 

Yukiko looked to the group that had formed and began to smile at them. Who would have thought a group could be formed by accident like this? It was strange, yet it felt right somehow. She turned back around and walked down the short road that had a small turnoff on the left side that lead to a dirt track. 

A few minutes of walking was slightly more than that to Melody. Being a baby chao, she still had a lot of growing to do, and a lot of stamina to gain with that. She flapped her tiny pink wings to catch up and floated around the group, giggling and chirping softly before slowing down to fly alongside Cinder to begin a conversation with him. She babbled in dramatic chatter, emphasizing whatever it was with her chubby hand movements. 

About ten minutes of walking had the group stop at a small ditch in the woodland, where off to the right a little there would be a decline where the invisible bridge was to get to the waterfall itself nice and dry. However, a noise of what sounded quite metallic in nature caught Yukikos ears. She twitched them to attention and glanced at the others to see if they heard it also.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:06 pm

Caen wouldn't exactly agree that everything that they had bought was 'affordable', especially some of the more bulky items, yet he decided not to protest the point any further. Frankly, he just wanted to get to work at this point.

Another comment of Yukiko's caught his attention, however, causing him to raise an eyebrow, before whispering the words "oh, my..." He chuckled to himself, walking out of the door held open by the snow leopard.

Cinder, meanwhile, was happily listening to Melody's undecipherable ramblings, nodding along happily. A small, cute giggle came from him, before he nudged Melody with his chubby arm, looking at Yukiko, and then at Dione.

Soon, they had all reached the forest again, but something was wrong. A metallic clanging sounded through the trees. Caen placed his bags down carefully, straightening up just as slowly "that did not sound good..." He said, his voice taking a sudden serious tone. Cinder looked in the same direction, frowning. Clearly he was as ready to fight as the hedgehog.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:55 pm

((Seeing as Smooki has not responded to messages, we shall be moving on! Dione, it is your turn now. If you get to see this before she posts however, Smooki, then that is fine.))
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:56 pm

((I AM LATE SORRY FOR THE WAIT. I've been incredibly busy this week and only just now found the time and actually remembered to sit down and write up a post. It's not much but it's something..))

Dione followed the other two Mobians quietly, not saying anything in particular. She swung her tail from left to right a few times before noticing what was bothering her. Since they had entered the forest, some weird noise had been following them, almost as if something with an engine sputtered and started to descend.

The louder crash brought the green wolf back to reality and she stopped walking for a second. It seemed Caen had heard the noise as well, as was clear from his own reaction. "Should we go investigate?.." There was a bit of hesitation in the girl's voice as her blue eyes scanned their surroundings. 

The clattering sound of the nearby waterfall didn't make it easier to separate the noises from the forest from those of its intruders and Dione stepped a little closer towards the other two people in front of her. "I don't trust this..."
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Gear didn't know how long he sat there, minutes?, hours?, he didn't know know or care really as long as there wasn't anything to disturb the peace of the nature around him. Suddenly there was some noise that was out of place, he sat up as he tried to identify the sound *Crap, I hope whoever or whatever is there is friendly* he thought as he quickly checked his engine and battery *Well, not as good as it could be they'll hold out if i have to defend myself* He quickly got up, looking around for a hiding spot, finding only the waterfall and a few rocks in the small pond made by said waterfall *Welp, good thing I don't have to breathe* he said as dashed over to the waterfall "I should be able to-" he stopped mid-sentence as he reached the waterfall expecting to get wet as he passed through... only to pass under it without a single drop on him "thats... odd" he looked around as he found he wasn't in a cave or anything you'd expect to find behind a waterfall, instead he found a grassy plain with fruit trees and bushes with a small pond in the center, he also noticed the "inhabitants" small blue creatures with little wings and adorable faces, Gear couldn't help but smile when he saw them "Now what are these little guys" he began to search his limited knowledge, not finding anything on the little creatures, he laughed as they took notice of his presence and begin to dance and fly around him as if trying to understand what he was. He snapped back to reality as he noticed another being in the garden with him, he turned to face what appeared to be a female bat in dark black and red clothing with glow crimson eyes, however he wasn't reading any warmth, not even a heart beat which was really unsettling as he found there wasn't a place to hide and was in the open "Oh, u-uh... Hi there" he said nervously "I'm... not intruding am I?"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:02 pm

The sound had echoed to them, but it couldn't be mistaken. That noise came from the general direction of where the entrance to the garden was. 
Yukiko lowered her ears a little, wary of what was going on. She looked to Caen to see he was on edge, as was expected, then to Dione who suggested the investigation. She couldn't help but smile a little, as the green wolf didn't know that the Chao garden was closer than she knew. 
Turning down to the bridge, she felt the ground with her booted feet before sending out a small dusting of frost to show the bridge by giving it a cover. Looking back at the other two and the small chao, Yukiko nodded slowly to them before taking the first steps onto the invisible creation. It still felt odd to walk on something that wasn't normally seen to the naked eye. She only hoped that the others wouldn't slip at all. 

Melody floated over Diones head, having a chirrup every now and then as if she was reassuring the canine that things were fine. She landed on top of her head gently, poking her head down to Diones face and giggled from her upside down position. The little blue and white chao really liked this girl it seemed. That, or she just wanted her to know she would be safe. 

It wasn't long before Yukiko reached the waterfall. She gave it a quick look over before stepping underneath it, and coming out on the other side, dry like before. What she saw however, was not what she expected. 
A robot stood before her. It had it's back to her, so she couldn't see the faceplate, but there wasn't an indication at all that it was causing trouble. The chao inhabitants appeared to actually enjoy the robots company but not all were at it in particular. Yukiko looked over to where some others were before announcing the groups arrival officially.

"Uhh... H-hi?" She greeted nervously. Her large tail swayed gently behind her as if it too was interested in the confrontation.

Last edited by ForevaYoung on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:02 pm

"I don't trust this, either..." Caen muttered. He picked up a shovel from the things he had put on the ground and followed along behind Yukiko. Scanning all of their surroundings. Cinder checked behind Caen at all times, ready to alert the hedgehog to any intruders. 

Soon, they had reached the waterfall, and there was a robot, among the chao. Yukiko took a much more calm approach, but upon seeing the robotic newcomer, Caen held the shovel towards it, with one arm "Unhand those chao, or face dire consequences!" He shouted, his eyes wide, and angry. Almost like a mama bear, in a way.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:16 pm

((Alright, I have given six days, and still no response, so this is now Smookis third skip. This means they are no longer in this role play! If you see this Smooki, and you do want to return you can re join if it works out.

Dione, it is now your turn.))
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:13 pm

Alrighty! This role play is back up and running to those who are in it. 
Amaris has sadly had to dip out due to other commitments, so we will be working around that. This means we have one, maybe two spots open again!))

Last edited by ForevaYoung on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:37 pm

As Gear looked on in awe of the Chao fluttering around him, there suddenly a voice from behind, shouting at he could only assume was him. The Chao scattered as Gear turned to meet the owner of the voice. There were more than just one person however, there were three, with one of the brandishing a shovel at the green bot.

"U-uhhh.. hi, I don't mean any harm. Honest." Gear held up his hands to signify that he wasn't going to attack, "I just crashed here is all. I can just leave, sorry to bother you and these... uh... creatures."
Gear mentally kicked himself, of course he would head into the one area they all were headed. ~I hope they don't try to fight. I don't wanna hurt them or thses little guys,~ Gear thought as he looked the now in hiding Chao, ~If worse comes to worse I can just throw up a shield and run.~
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:42 pm

Caens response prompted a small laugh from the violet feline. She hadn't seen this type of protectiveness from the red hedgehog before, and she had to admit to herself it was adorable how dedicated he was to ensuring their safety already.

"Caen, I do not believe this robot is causing harm to the Chao. If it was, wouldn't t-they be hiding from it?"
She turned her orange gaze to the green bot and offered a small shy smile. "I'm sorry about the s-sudden barrage of people, but we d-didn't think anyone else knew of this place."

Melody floated away from her partners head and began circling the robot before them. She leaned in to the faceplate and sniffed at it, before giving the metallic surface a tap with her stubby little hands.
"Chao?" She looked back over to her fellow garden members who sat or stood in awe in front of the hedgehog shaped creation. 

This bot was definitely not out to hurt her or her companions, that's for sure.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:02 pm

For a few seconds, Caen stood there, his eyes narrowing as the robotic hedgehog spoke. Finally, after some convincing from Yukiko, the organic hedgehog sighed, quickly lowering the shovel. "I'm sorry, sir. I just assumed that you were sent by the Eggman Empire..." He said, walking slowly. 

He hoisted the shovel onto his shoulder as he crouched down by one of the small creatures, Cinder following closely behind, looking at Gear with what seemed like a sense of distrust, almost as though he was watching Caen's back. 

"You're okay, aren't you?" He asked, looking into the little one's eyes. 
"Chao Chao!" It soon replied in the affirmative.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:21 pm

Dione quietly stood there, holding her groceries tightly. She was nervous, and it was clearly visible. The chao all fled when the three of them entered the garden. It looked worn down and neglected. A shame to be honest. The wolf had heard stories about how beautiful chao gardens could be, and it was saddening, knowing this garden had been allowed to deteriorate this far. 

She quitely listened to the conversation between Yukiko, Caen and the robot hedgehog, observing what was going on while also keeping an eye on the chao in the area. Some seemed to be less shy than others and had already come out of their hiding spots. The canine walked a bit further into the garden, placing down her stuff on the ground and carefully making her way over to a small group of four chao. "Hi there little guys.." she whispered to them, scared to chase them away from her.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum