Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance with the Devil

2 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dance with the Devil - Page 34 Empty Re: Dance with the Devil

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:33 pm

"Until both of us are ready."

Gramps took one of the bags. "Try talking to him; maybe he'll listen to someone younger."

The mages watched in awe. "Is that-?!"

"whoa, no way!"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:30 pm

"Ready? Are we going to race?" Willow nodded and walked to where she saw the other kitsune went. Lillith looked confused and moved closer to them. "What is it? Is there something cool to look at?!" Lillith looked wondering what they were talking about.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:35 pm

"No, that's not what I meant," Legion looked at her, smiling. "Don't you think this is so sudden? I mean, we only know one another for a few days and we already considered..."

The kitsune's ear perked briefly, but he didn't say anything.

"Sorry, we got a little carried away," the fire mage told her. "We just didn't expect a demon, much less a demon and a voidling."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:49 pm

"I don't thing it's fast. Then again I've never done something like this so I don't know the speed this is supposed to happen." Willow stopped close. "I'm sorry I seemed to bother you.." lillith smiled. "Well it's nice to see you too. Mages are pretty cool" lillith held her hand out. "I'm lillith. What's your name? If ya tell me I'll show you guys Something cool!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:56 pm

"I was just wanted us to be sure before we do this," Legion said worringly. "I haven't done this before."

Autumn looked at her. "No, I'm the one that should be sorry," he said. "I keep thinking that if we did something more, maybe none of this would have happened. Mom and dad would still be here."

The ice mage was the one brave enough to shake her hand. "Randt," he introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, Lillith!"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:02 pm

"Well I am sure. If I wasn't I would have said no." "You can't be dwelling in the past. Stop focusing on the what ifs and focus more on the will becomes." "Hehe...Well Randy I promised to show you something cool so here it is!!!" Lillith focused on trying to turn into a dragon. She hoped that necklace would work.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:08 pm

"Well, now that we're alone-" Legion leaned in.

Autumn stood up. "You're right; I'll forgive, but I won't forget. Not this, not them."

Lillith turned into a dragon before their very eyes. "I see my mistress gave you a gift," Azzar noted casually. "Very considerate of her."

Meanwhile, the mages were at a loss for words.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Wendigo leaned in too. "Yeah...?" "I do not mind that." "Yeah she was so nice.." lillith turned back at the mages. "Isn't this soo cool. I'm a fluffy dragon!!!" She got close to them happy"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:18 pm

Legion gave her a kiss.

"Once we get back, I'm enlisting," Autumn said. "Don't care how, don't care when – I want to get back at them."

This time, the fire mage was the brave one and actually tried to touch. "It's-it's... like a ball of fluff. With wings!"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:26 pm

Wendigo blushed and kissed him back. "Enlisting?" Lillith wagged her tail. "Come in don't be shy, randt. I don't bite. And this fur is really soft. Why are you even scared?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:33 pm

He returned the kiss, but made it last longer.

"They're bound to have an army by now..."

The mages started petting her. "Whoa..."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:42 pm

Wendigo continued the kiss and hugged him too. "Maybe... Maybe not." "You pet as much as you'd like. " Lillith laid down.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:56 pm

((Scene missing, lol))

Autumn didn't repond and just went ahead to help gramps with some of the bags.

Azzar just watched as the two mages turned into dragon-petting idiots.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:11 pm

Willow just rolled her eyes and looked. Lillith giggled. "I can also shoot plasma guys...But I don't have anything to hit. Want me make an ice sculpture and I'll shoot it."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:25 pm

The little fox ran around her, cheering. "Four! Four! Four! That's more than three! Thank you, thank you for joining us!"

The ice mage made an ice statue and the fire mage watched carefully.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:31 pm

"glad to see you happy" lillith focused on energy and then tried to shoot out of her mouth and hit the ice.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:30 pm

And with that said, the group continued their trek through the wilderness.

"Still think we're gonna find it, gramps?" Autumn sneered at him. "We've been going this way for days now; are you sure this is the right way?"

"We know they opened a portal," Gramps said. "But we don't know where. All we can go is search through the settlements."

"And find what? Bones and-" The gramps placed a hand over Autumn's mouth and the group hid behind a bush. 

They stumbled upon one of the few remaining dryads. The creature of wood and magic, tall and slander, then begun searching for them.

A burst of purple plasma erupted from Lillith's mouth and evaporated the statue where it stood, as well as the ice mage's eyebrows. "Not cool."

"Oh come on!" the fire mage tapped him on the shoulder. "Those grow back; you did great!"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:41 pm

"I'm not going to hide from a dryad. Aren't they friendly?" Willow said not hiding and walking to the thing. "Sorry...I'm still sort of new to that plasma thing...I didn't mean to burn your eyebrows..."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:21 pm

The dryad responded almost immediately by pelting Willow with wooden shards and if it weren't for Gramps and Autumn, the worst would likely happen if they they didn't pull her back into cover.

Still, the damage was done – a few small shards were sticking out of her right arm and shoulder, while a bigger one stuck out of right side.

It didn't hurt as much as Willow would have likely imagined; the places she was hit in just felt numb.

"Besides, you look better without eyebrows!" The fire mage told him. "Really!" This made the ice mage smile.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:45 pm

Willow tried to walk. "Dryads.... Aren't...Supposed to be..Hit on sight....I can't even.....Feel.." lillith smiled. "Yeah you don't look bad"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:54 pm

Gramps grabbed Willow and made her lay low whilst Autumn put up a protective ward. "We are not welcome," he said. "Don't move."

"Gramps, I'm scared.." the little fox whispered.

After a few seconds of her attacks doing nothing, the dryad started moving forward. In this small window od opportunity, Autumn set her ablaze with a fireball.

"Now this right here," the fire mage said. "This is the reason demons shouldn't be treated badly."

"We were lucky we encountered one that isn't agressive," the ice mage replied. "Demons are capable of everything."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:03 pm

"I...Can't feel my arm..." Willow was confused and breathing a lil heavy. "Aren't mages capable of anything too? Are you really going to let what happened in the past affect how you think of others that have done nothing? That's like if your dad is a murderer and others start treating you and your sisters and brothers just like murderers even though you've done nothing. Have you even been to hell lately? It's like.. Totally different then before. "
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:35 pm

Being made out of wood, the dryad burnt to a crisp. In her last moments, she seemed graceful, maybe even a bit thankful that he put her out of her misery.

"Paralysis, " gramps said. "You may not feel pain, but the moment we take them out-" Autumn didn't have time for this and immediately jumped to Willow."

"Prepare the bandages, old fox. Look away, Lotus," the small fox listened and turned away, eyes closed, holding her ears. He then gave a smug look at Willow. "Hate me later."

The ice mage rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Voting yes on the shield."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:51 pm

"just do it...." Lillith looked sad and her head went down. "And here I thought you actually cared...Guess it doesn't matter that you are condemning innocent. No...If we have the label demon it's automatically a reason to judge right? " Lillith looked even sadder now as she turned back into her normal form. "You won't even give us a chance...." She sat on the floor already loosing hope. Even the voices were getting a bad feeling.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:01 am

Autumn quickly pulled all the shards out and the pain came immediately. The closest anology would be as if someone was trying to pull out all of her fur whilst she had a sunburn and was sinking in lava whilst being stabbed by needles.

In short, it hurt. A lot.

"I don't need your compassion," The ice mage walked up to her. He was undoubtly human, but his eyes were catlike. "I only need your despair."

Azzar made sharp tentacles rise above the ground around the mage, but he waited for Lillith's word.

"n-no, that can't be true!" the fire mage let out. "you can't be-"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next