Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Standard Introductory Post

3 posters

Go down

A Standard Introductory Post Empty A Standard Introductory Post

Post by Layab547 Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:42 am

Hey all! Please forgive me if I am doing this incorrectly, I'm terrible at introductions!

My name is Layab547, or just Layab for short. I consider myself an experienced roleplayer, though I do not have experience in the Sonic universe up to this point. However, Sonic has always been one of my favorite game series, and I've grown up loving the blue blur. 

For personal information: I am in my 20s, which does make me feel a little old. I live in America, and I am a college student who also works. Because of that, I will be slow when it comes to RP.

I hope I did this right, and we all can get along!

Thank you for your time!

Layab547
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

A Standard Introductory Post Empty Re: A Standard Introductory Post

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:22 am

Nah you shouldn't feel too old here, there are many of us that if we aren't 20 now we're approaching our 20's veeeery soon. 

There's very little you can do to mess up an introduction, it looks good to me! I'm Deux (sometimes called Tofu), nice to meet you!
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Layab547 Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:19 am

DeuxExDimensia wrote:Nah you shouldn't feel too old here, there are many of us that if we aren't 20 now we're approaching our 20's veeeery soon. 

There's very little you can do to mess up an introduction, it looks good to me! I'm Deux (sometimes called Tofu), nice to meet you!
Thanks for the warm welcome! I appreciate knowing I didn't make a bad first expression.  Very Happy

Layab547
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

A Standard Introductory Post Empty Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllcccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooomeeeee

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:19 pm

Welcome to the forum ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down