Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Dawn (Open)

2 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Black Dawn (Open) Empty Re: Black Dawn (Open)

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:01 pm

Flying above the canopy, the engine of a biplane whirled as the vehicle lapped around the crash site for the second time. It's pilot, a yellow-orange fox equipped with goggles to cover his eyes looked out towards the clearing smoke. With the rain now, it seemed like nothing was in danger of exploding- he hoped. Was everyone down there okay? Perhaps taking the Tornado out to inspect the crash was a bad idea, there wasn't even anywhere to land around here! 

Tails looped around the crash site once more, the whirring of the engine becoming more apparent to those on the ground whenever he went in for a turn. The plane made a loud zoooom as it flew past in a straight line yet again. If anyone was alive down there, would they have crawled out by now? Nothing but the debris of the ship was visible down below...

Meanwhile, closer to the alien and his pack, a blue raccoon stepped on the ground with the crunch and crack of fallen branches, frantically running for some kind of cover under the rain. 
"I can't believe we got caught in the rain!" Deux cried to his wisp friend, who floated next to him at a solid pace. 
"It'd be nice if we could find our way out of here!" Aries replied, the red scarf tied around one of his tentacles trailing behind him. He was a bit unusual for a wisp, two spikes curved up on the back of his head, and he had a single horn on the front of his head. Bang-like spikes curved down the front as well, giving him a strange and spiky appearance. On both of his smaller tentacles, two sharp appendages stuck out. 

Aries was the first to notice Eclipse, quickly pulling Deux aside so that maybe they would not get caught by the strange alien and his band of wisps. Aries looked out from behind the tree to get a better look at the wisps. "Oh- those are...?" He started.
"What? What did you see?" Deux asked, peeking out from behind the tree. "Someone else stuck in the rain- Wait, Wisps?" 

"Yeah, I wonder if they're friendly!" Aries called a bit louder, pulling Deux from his hiding spot. Deux, of course, was against this, but they ended up showing themselves in full to Eclipse and his Dark Arms.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:44 am

"Huh?" Aries questioned. "What're you talking about?" 

"Scouting party?" Deux looked around, backing up slightly at Eclipse's warning. "... D-do you mean us?" 

His ears twitched, there was an airplane above them, he could hear it for a while now but he didn't think it was anything bad. "We're just trying to.. p-pass through, anyway.."
"No way, are you in trouble?" Aries questioned, ignoring Deux's movements to get away from the area without making any sudden movements to startle Eclipse or his Darklings. "Do you need help? We could help!" 

Deux grabbed Aries, wrapping his hands around his tentacles and pulling him back towards his body. "W-what're you doing?!" Deux whispered. 
"Just trying to help out some fellow wisps, Deux..." Aries whispered back, disappointed that Deux didn't seem to be on board with the idea. 

"Yeah but... they look weird... and that guy told us to get away, I think he means it..." 

Above the canopy, Tails looked out of the Tornado once again, finding it difficult to see past the thick layer of leaves above the forest. For a moment, he thought he heard something, but it was mostly drowned out by the sound of the engine. Deciding to take a chance, the fox flicked the plane to auto-pilot- it should land itself back at his workshop no problem- and then climbed out of the plane slowly descending into the forest twirling his twin tails. 

"Hello??" Tails called out to the group below. "Is anyone there? Are you alright?" He was worried about the victims of the crash most of all, and this had to be them right?
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:37 am

"Oh! Well we got stuck out in the rain too, but if we keep walking we'll hit Central City in no time!" Aries piped up. "Emerald Town is right next to that!" 

Aries pulled out of Deux's grip. Deux made a more half hearted grab for him before giving up on holding him back. He definitely did not like the look of this guy, that's for sure. He easily heard Tails from above, over the pitter patter of the rain. He looked up towards the voice suddenly, as if he wasn't expecting anyone to be that close. The plane sounded like it zoomed off in another direction, too...

Aries waved Eclipse to follow them, totally unaware of what Deux was waiting for. 

Tails got closer to the canopy, able to see Deux, Aries and Eclipse just barely through the leaves. Most of them were still covered by the greenery. He felt something off about Eclipse but continued to descend, pushing the leaves out of the way for a smoother entrance. "Um, excuse me! Are you alright...?" He asked again, his eyes shifting from Deux to Aries and then staying on Eclipse. 

He looked like... Shadow? Like those weird aliens that invaded the planet a while back, the ones that Shadow had saved them from. He swallowed hard, unsure if he should make any assumptions of the strange alien that stood before him. 

"... I think we're alright, why?" Deux responded, turning around to look at Eclipse at Tails' staring.

"...You don't happen to know Shadow, do you?" Tails asked Eclipse as he landed.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:59 pm

"TV...?" Tails muttered, eyeing Eclipse suspiciously. He lowered his guard slightly, still wary of the strange lifeform but willing to extend a hand of friendship nonetheless. "Okay! ... You guys look alright, that's a relief!" He grinned sheepishly. 

"Umm, why did you ask, anyway?" Deux asked, confused at the Fox's sudden appearance. 

"I thought I saw a ship go down here earlier, didn't you guys hear the crash?" Tails informed. "I went to go check it out to see if anyone needed help!" 

"I guess we did hear that earlier... We weren't in any ship, though, so we're alright." Deux explained, looking back at Eclipse. "I think this guy... He, uh, hit his head or something? He said he needed our help, so my friend and I were going to take him back to Emerald Town." 

"Yeah, it's not too far from here, right?" Aries asked. 

"Nope, I don't think so." 

"I live there, it's pretty close!" Tails commented, looking over at Eclipse. "You hit your head? Are you feeling alright now?"
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:03 pm

Tails lowered his ears at Eclipses next lie. "Ah.. Okay..." He seemed a lot more openly skeptical at this one, but tried not to start anything regardless. He couldn't shake the bad feeling he got looking at Eclipse, but hopefully they would know for sure by the time they made it to Emerald Town, right? He hoped so...

"Come on, let's get moving!" Aries called, waving the group in one direction. "I swear we came from this way, so if we keep walking we should hit the road in no time!" 

"Hold on, Aries!" Deux called back. "Maybe we should... introduce ourselves? I don't want these two to think they're travelling with strangers..." He rubbed his neck nervously, unsure if he should have said anything out loud. 

"Oh, right!" Aries said, flying back up to Deux. "I'm Aries!" He pointed proudly at himself. "I've been with Deux ever since we were little, so we're really good friends!" 

"Wow!" Tails exclaimed, now in awe as he finally got a good look at Aries. "A wisp?? You talk? I've never seen such a thing!"

"Yep, it's all thanks to this thing right here!" Aries exclaimed, motioning towards the collar fitted over his scarf. The collar was outfitted with a shining blue gem. 

"Amazing! When we get back to Emerald Town, do you mind if I check it out?" Tails said, getting a little closer so that he might get a better look at Aries' strange technology. "I've never seen anything like this, it's really well made! This is so cool!"

"Sure thing!" Aries laughed, pointing at Deux. "That's Deux, he's my best friend!" 
Deux waved in response. 

"I'm Miles Prower!" Tails said with a smile. "But my friends just call me Tails!" The three turned to Eclipse. "And you?"
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Deux and Aries exchanged glances. Those wisps, the ones they saw before, was he lying about them now?
"Well, it's nice to meet you, Eclipse!" Aries said with a smile. "We'll help you find those wisps!" 

The two flubbed looking around, not walking terribly far from where they were conversing with Eclipse and Tails to feign looking for the wisp like beings they had seen before- before Eclipse called on them for help. 

"Transporting them?" Tails asked. "How come? I know... I think some Wisps wanted to stay around Earth after Eggman's amusement park scheme..." It was the only explanation Tails had for Aries' presence here, and it seemed to make sense to him. Aries didn't seem to be particularly out of place or that might have just been because he and Deux seemed to almost function like a single unit. They got along really well, it looked like.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:34 pm

"They aren't over here!" Aries called back to Deux, to seem a bit more convincing in his flub. 

"I don't see them either!" Deux called back, playing along with Aries' plan. They walked back to where they had all met up earlier to see if they could get Tails to play along as well. 

Tails fortunately hadn't gone too far from their meeting spot as well, and they were easily able to catch up to him. 

"No, I haven't found them yet either..." He responded. "But I'm sure we'll find them if we keep looking!" 

Deux and Aries looked at each other, wondering if they should let Tails know that they saw those strange Wisps with Eclipse before they were caught by him. Aries explained what they had seen earlier in a low whisper, though they didn't find Eclipse or his strange wisps to be outright malicious...
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:16 pm

The others looked at each other, Deux letting out a nervous laugh at the situation. 

"That's great!" Aries called back to Eclipse. "We'll be there in a flash!" 
They all headed over to where they heard Eclipse's shouting from relatively quickly to see Eclipse freeing the wisps from their scrap metal prison. 

Tails twirled his tails to take off into flight, flying over and tugging at some of the debris to help Eclipse clear it out. He tugged and tugged, tugged quite a bit at the large piece of metal he got his hands on but found himself struggling to fully lift it. Aries hovered over and applied his Black Gravity power to help lighten the load, causing Tails to suddenly reel back in the air as the large piece of steel flew out from the pile at his last tug. 

Deux jumped up to help steady the flying fox before he crashed. Tails quickly dropped the metal he had retrieved from the pile and sighed in relief. However, he did feel quite proud that he was able to help to some extent. Feeling good about the small achievement, he looked back at the pile to see if the wisps had been freed.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:17 pm

"You're welcome! I'm glad to have helped!" Tails said. Deux nodded in agreement, staying relatively silent besides that. He eyed the wisps curiously, never having seen any quite like them. They were interesting, to say the least. Staring at them for too long made him a bit nervous. 

Aries approached them, waving enthusiastically. "Hey there!" He called, before wondering if they even understood their language. He decided to take a chance, seeing as how Eclipse spoke the same as them too, and continued to greet the wisps. "I'm Aries, who're you guys?-- 

Wait, are you guys okay? 
You look okay to me, but are you?" 

He bounced around quite a bit, he seemed anxious to be around wisps again after a long while away from his own species.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down