Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heyyy Wazzup

5 posters

Go down

Heyyy Wazzup Empty Heyyy Wazzup

Post by zRexx Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:35 am

My name's zRexx. Fat guy with a filthy mouth and a pepsi addiction. All joking aside, I really like creating characters and making new friends. It's nice to see such a large community like this, and I hope we all get along hereĀ  Very Happy

Also, before I'm held at gunpoint and questioned, I should clarify that I read all the rules. Anything else I should know before diving in?
zRexx
zRexx
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Heyyy Wazzup Empty Re: Heyyy Wazzup

Post by Electrisa Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:54 am

Yoooo newb, glad to have you here! 8D
I'm Elec, one of the staff members so one of the people you go to and scream at if someone or something is mean to you.
We have a skype group chat, more info about it is in the 'the forum' subforum if you're interested c: And honestly, just dive right into this whole RP thing! 8D For starters I guess I'd suggest joining an already made one rather than making your own, to see how things work here, but that's only if you're like really new to RPing overall, which I don't think you are :U

Sooo just go wild, and hope you have fun here! c:
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zRexx Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:14 am

Electrisa wrote:Yoooo newb, glad to have you here! 8D
I'm Elec, one of the staff members so one of the people you go to and scream at if someone or something is mean to you.
We have a skype group chat, more info about it is in the 'the forum' subforum if you're interested c: And honestly, just dive right into this whole RP thing! 8D For starters I guess I'd suggest joining an already made one rather than making your own, to see how things work here, but that's only if you're like really new to RPing overall, which I don't think you are :U

Sooo just go wild, and hope you have fun here! c:
Thanks bro, nice to meet ya. And I'll definitely be sure to scream at you in the future, its fun to shout in people's faces for no reason.
zRexx
zRexx
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:31 am

Pepsi Man! Pepsi Man!
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:34 am

But I'm a coke person. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY ENEMY!!! LOL jk. Glad to see a new person on here.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:29 am

hello! welcome to this fourm!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:36 am

-Cuddles in the corner holding his Dr Pepper-

I mean, uh, hello! And welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you need any help with anything, feel free to hit me (or any of the other staff members) up!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum