Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I refuse to refer to myself in the third person!

3 posters

Go down

I refuse to refer to myself in the third person! Empty I refuse to refer to myself in the third person!

Post by Storm Wave Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:13 pm

So life without an internet connection is a bit trying. Yes, I was born during a time before the internet existed, but long since I have forgotten how I thrived. Now, I have tons of time to fill with relatively nothing while I wait for the move to my new apartment. Thankfully, I have some decent friends, a sketchbook, the various wifi-enabled cafes around town, and a folder full of the original episodes of Thunderbirds left on my computer to keep me from going insane.

So, thanks to the lovely and talented Froshana, I haven't yet gone insane. She managed to slip me the reference pictures to three of her choice characters before my roomate absconded with the apartment's modem and router. Fro's characters were drawn heavilly in the anthro/furry style, but through my laziness skill, I was able to break them down roughtly into the Sonic the Hedgehog style that I have grown terribly dependant on am the most skilled at.

First off, we have her incredibly alluring iguana character, Azure. She lives her lounge-lizard lifestyle eternally clad in a bikini, relaxing on the sands of whatever Mobius' equivalent of Hawaii is.
I refuse to refer to myself in the third person! WIvWGyp

Next was Flame the Hedgehog, who recently premiered in C.S.O's RP, Operation Alpha. Flame is actually one of Fro's older characters, dating back to when we RPed at an old site called Sonic Zone Forum. Don't... ah... don't ask how many years ago that was C___c
I refuse to refer to myself in the third person! HvG4rYg

Finally, we have Aria the Cat, who I believe is Froshana's current avatar image. She's your typical teenager, wearing trendy, brand-name everything, and always seen with at least one earbud hanging out of her ear.
I refuse to refer to myself in the third person! S0JRlEA

And finally... This idiot right here! That's right, this is a current-ish version of Storm with absolutely no useful information to glean, as it is just uncolored lineart. But as you can see, he seems pretty proud of his new technological powers.
I refuse to refer to myself in the third person! PuofwuU

So yeah. That's my first art post. And actually, if anyone wants, take a look in the free art section, where I will be shamelessly begging for something to keep me busy offering to sketch other people's characters.
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

I refuse to refer to myself in the third person! Empty Re: I refuse to refer to myself in the third person!

Post by Steveosaurus Rex Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:16 pm

Very cool stuff, my friend! I see you've got skillz with the colored pencils! Keep up the great work!
Steveosaurus Rex
Steveosaurus Rex

Back to top Go down

I refuse to refer to myself in the third person! Empty Re: I refuse to refer to myself in the third person!

Post by Dregan Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:22 pm

Ohright, I looked at these in work and then forgot to comment when I got back. Still, these are looking pretty neat! You blatantly have your own nice li'l style going on with them. Especially fond of how you did the hair on characters like Aria. More of that I say!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down