Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Memories

+2
Shade the Lazarhog
Storm Wave
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Finding Memories - Page 5 Empty Re: Finding Memories

Post by ForevaYoung Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:44 am

A huge metallic claw appeared from the thinnest part of the trees, and with it came a dangerous silver and black painted mech. There was a symbol on it that was very similar to Tala, yet she couldn't place from where seeing as her mind was a sieve ever since she woke up.

Focusing her energy and trying to remain as calm as possible, her body began to emit a dark shadowy aura. There was a lot of negativity coming from the machine that had just burst through the forest. Feeling more behind it, she saw that three more mechanical monstrosities had followed suit, each either breaking down the many trees or ripping them from the ground with their metal claws.

Knowing the silver wolf was at a safe distance, and the black hedgehog and Caen were further back she soon realised her own stupidity at rushing in without thinking. They were after her, so why was she going for them when they probably had the means of incapacitating her immediately. She was alone in the front line essentially,out of her own overworked mind standing against these things that were at least five times any Mobians size.

Tala looked back to the two hedgehogs to see them conversing about something they had obviously encountered in the past. The black Mobians face told of confusion and disbelief, which in turn confused the red wolf girl.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Shade curled up in a ball from fear and rocked back and forth. Blimp hugged Shade's leg and made quiet noises, slowly calming Shade down. "I can't do it Blimp," Shade said quietly, his voice quivering in emotion, "I don't even know where we are and it seems we're no longer from our time."Blimp made more noises and Shade stopped rocking, "but I made a promise Blimp, I swore never to hurt anyone again." Blimp made an understanding nod and more quiet noises.

Shade then looked up and at Blimp who was now floating in the air, "what do you mean?" Shade raised an eyebrow and sniffed, wiping his eyes of tears. He stood up and nodded, "you're right. Fight without fighting, I will Blimp, I promise," Shade then hugged Blimp and placed him on the ground, "stay out of sight and safe. I'll come back for you okay?" Shade smiled and moved over beside Tala, "I'm readywhen yyou are," he spoke trying to act tough.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:30 am

Caen was now beginning to panic, as the rumbling in the ground began to get more intense, clearly showing that whatever was approaching, was moving fast. The hedgehog who 'spoke for all animals' was very clearly not prepared to fight, much like the wolf, who had already made their escape. Caen ran over to the hedgehog, kneeling beside him "it'll be alright. I promise. You just stay safe." He looked over at Blimp "get him out of here, if you can. If not, make sure he doesn't get hurt."

Tala, however, was prepared to fight, and was already running in the general direction of their foe. At this point, he began to see what was going on. Tree after tree fell throughout the forest, all ripped up by giant mechanical claws. "Great. Of course I'd have to fight, in the rain, without a weapon."
Caen began to run, his arms beginning to catch on fire, and quickly spreading across his body. "Tala! I'm gonna help you!" He shouted, running alongside her. He noticed that a dark aura had begun to enshroud her. He shook his head, deeming this unimportant as of that moment. "Tell me, what are these machines?" He asked, glancing back over at Tala.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:48 pm

The wolf remains where he is as the other three move to confront the four... things emerge from the forest. Seeing the damage these creatures coming out of the forest caused, the wolf was quite certain that he was not going to get involved with this... and that was quickly followed by a thought about why he kept getting caught up in situations like this.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:49 pm

"There's... So much negativity coming from them. I can't stop absorbing it... Urgh! It's trying... To take... Over. "

Tala growled loudly as she began to shake her head violently to shale off the feeling in her gut that being here was a bad thing and raised an arm that was covered in a shadowy flame. She closed her eyes firmly and before everyone's eyes that could see what was going on,  the 'flames' subsided and began to form some thing structurally solid. She closed her hand around a base that appeared and opened her eyes slowly to look at what she had done. 

A shiny black blade with an oddly positioned handle was not in her left hand. She smirked triumphantly as beads of sweat formed on her face from focusing her energy to create the blade. Flicking her wrist,  the blade fell into place up her arm. Testing out the blades efficiency she make a pinching outwards motion,  which made the blade whirl around dangerously,  yet still in complete control before stopping back along the side of her arm.  

She nodded and did the same with their other arm,  making the same blade form just like before,  except this time she was panting slightly from the focus. She looked them over as she heard Caen rushing towards her wishing to help out regardless of the weather. She smirked at his sudden eagerness,  but looked further back to see the black hedgehog curled up and shaking , his little chao cooing and chattering away to him to seemingly calm the poor hedgehog down. Shortly afterwards she heard a mumble and before long he was back on his feet with a nervous determination on his features. 

Turning back to the metallic monstrosities, Tala spread her feet apart but took on a fighting stance,  ready to stop these things from coming any closer and destroying anything else in the process. 

"You humans and your destruction... Why must it always be like this?" She yelled to the front most mech with her eyes narrowed dangerously, eyes glowing an ominous haunting blue. The human soldier inside the cockpit scoffed silently from behind the reinforced glass with a nasty smirk.

Said human pulled a lever to his right,  making another larger, electrified claw come from the front of the mech,  trying to grab at the female asking the question. Tala jumped upwards,  using her powerful legs to propel her. She only hoped that Caen moved just as quickly.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:10 am

When Caen told Blimp to make sure Shade was safe, Blimp nodded and made a cooing noise but Shade shook his head, "no," he said, standing up, "I can fight without fighting, I stopped that lake from falling on us so I've learned some strange power which I didn't have before. I'm a completely different person now, so I have to try my hardest to make sure I use these powers for good and to keep the promise I made all those years ago."

Now Shade joined Tala and Caen and was ready to fight. He was obviously nervous as he had never fought like this before. Shade breathed in slowly and took a standard boxing fighting stance. Shade then watched Tala make the two shadow swords, Shade's eyes widened, "impressive," he said before seeing a claw speeding towards them. Shade, using his gymnastics, back flipped backwards until he was out of reach of the claw. Shade smiled and his heart was pumping a little faster than normal, "adrenaline," he thought, "good."

Shade looks at his hands and thrusts them towards the claw, nothing seemed to happen, "what?" Shade shouted, trying once more, again to no avail, "why isn't this working?" Shade thought before calming down a little, "focus Shade," he mumbled. Shade's breathing slowed down and he closed his eyes, he could feel the new power growing inside him, and when he opened his eyes they were purple. Shade then thrusted his hands towards the claw and stopped it in it's tracks.

Shade chuckled and smirked, celebrating his small victory with a, "yes!" Shade then proceeded to push the claw away from him and hopefully leave room for Caen and/or Tala to attack the mechanical beast. Shade tried to hold it while the man inside would obviously try to move the arm and get it out of Shade's control.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:49 am

Caen stood, observing the robot, analysing some form of pattern that they follow. He stretched his arms in front of him, cracking his knuckles as he did so. He looked over at the hedgehog, who had stopped beside Caen and Tala, getting into a boxing-style position "punching him ain't gonna do much, kid" he stared at the hedgehog when he began trying to move his hand towards one of the robots, as if trying to activate the similar power from earlier. Eventually, the arm of one of them came to a screeching halt. Caen stumbled backwards "wha-?" Before coughing and beginning to run, again. The flames that now practically engulfed him trailing behind him. Sparks seemed to fly from him, as well, as he stretched his arms forwards, and jumped. He floated for a few seconds as several arrows of flames formed around him, and began moving at a bewilidering speed, straight towards the socket that connected this behemoth's arm to the rest of its body, shouting "heat arrow!" As he did so.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:22 am

The wolf observes the opening moments of this confrontation from what he hopes is a safe remove from the action.

First the red furred canine seemed to have black flames emerge from her body. He wasn't sure why, but he felt a chill run through him and a sense of unease as he watched her. Then the blades emerged along her arms and she prepared herself to fight, shouting at the things that confronted her. Something about humans causing destruction... and he wasn't why she was yelling that at these things that didn't look like humans. He also saw the black hedgehog get to his feet during this and join the canine and other hedgehog to face down their foes.

Then one of their foes attacked. The canine jumped away as did the black hedgehog. Then the black hedgehog thrust his paws forward... and nothing happened.

*What... is he doing?* the wolf wonders as he watches this strange scene as the hedgehog thrusts his paws forward a second time.

Then several moments pass, where everyone just seems to stand and wait, then the hedgehog made the same motion a third time. The arm of the thing that had attacked shifts back from them, then the other hedgehog throws flaming projectiles towards that same thing that had attacked.

*Wow... I'm really thinking it was a good idea for me to stay out of this.* he thinks, *Four big hulking figures, a lady that just forms weapons from nothing, a strange guy who had appeared from nowhere, and another who throws fire. How do I keep running into groups like this?*

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:06 pm

Tala could immediately feel her energy draining as she held her focus for the shadow-like blades to stay with her. Taking off to the left, she dashed as fast as her legs would allow her to go, before bouncing upwards with her powerful legs and landing down on top of one of the further back metal creations blade first, slicing right through the metal sheeting as if it was nothing. 

Her energy levels decreased dangerously so she allowed the blade she used to disappear again to reserve some back up energy before jumping inside the mech and throwing the human inside out into the air. After annihilating the controls inside, she bounced out of the cockpit area just as it began to smoke and crackle loudly before resonating with a sudden boom. She flew through the air, catching the now screaming human by the stomach area, winding him. As she landed back on the ground, she used the last few seconds of her second blade to stab right into the unsuspecting humans chest ruthlessly before pulling the blade back out to have it disappear like the other. Tossing the humans limp form to the ground in front of her, she took a deep breath to steady her heart rate and glared angrily at the other mechs awaiting their destruction.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:08 pm

The hedgehog smirked at Caen as he burned the mechanical arm off, letting go and running up to another robot. Again, the hedgehog thrusted his arms towards the robot, immobilising the whole suit. The hedgehog then tried to lift himself into the air but instead created a small telekinetic ball. The hedgehog gasped and jumped back at his creation, the ball disappearing; the hedgehog chuckled and tried again.

He then created a slightly larger telekinetic ball, it was round and purple with a very transparent look. He could feel the energy coming off it as this purple electricity flowed through it. "Wow," the hedgehog mumbled and chuckled, looking at the robot. The ball did not sit in his hand but rather hovered above it. The hedgehog then exclaimed and "tossed" the ball at the robot.

The hedgehog got thrown off his feet by the telekinetic force and backwards into a tree, cracking the tree and causing it to fall into other trees. He rubbed his head and jumped back onto his feet to see the mech fallen backwards, the cockpit glass shattered. The hedgehog couldn't see the pilot but decided to leave him and rejoin the others.

The hedgehog gasped in relief when he saw Tala save a falling pilot but yelled, "no," as she stabbed him in the back. Covering his mouth as it gaped open, he said nothing as Tala tossed the corpse onto the ground. "Why did you kill him?" The hedgehog asked Tala, running over to her and grabbing her arm to stop her from running, "you shouldn't have killed the pilot," the hedgehog looked at Tala with a face of worry and anger as his eyes watered slightly.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:41 am

( OOC: Been 73 hours or so. Gonna make my post. )

The wolf continues to watch as this battle plays out. The canine slices through one of her opponents and then tosses the person inside of it into the air. The wolf is quite surprised by this. He hadn't realized that these things contained people.

*These must be some form of strange vehicles... but these don't look like anything I've seen before.* he thinks.

Then the vehicle that canine had cut open exploded after she jumped clear. She struck the person who'd been driving it as they fell towards the ground, then she landed an presumably killed them immediately afterwards. The wolf shudders slightly as he sees that.

*Why? Why would she do that? That person was no threat...* he thinks.

The black hedgehog had knocked another of the vehicles over and then ran over to confront the canine. He'd grabbed hold of her from what the wolf could see, but he was too far away to hear what was being said. The wolf watches them, wondering what she was going to do now. He was beginning to think that she might be a bigger danger than what she was fighting against.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:13 am

Tala felt her arm getting tugged at and shook her head out of her daze to find the black hedgehog now holding on to her with tears in his eyes. His mouth was moving, but she only caught the last of what he was crying out to her.

"You shouldn't have killed the pilot,"

She looked down at her feet to see the body of a human with a rather large puncture in the middle of his chest, thick red blood forming a pool around the rapidly cooling body. Tala gasped loudly and looked down at her hands, to see her fingers had elongated into sharp claws. Her mind went into overdrive as she began to rapidly step backwards, only to trip over her own feet clumsily and attempt to crawl backwards by shuffling on her behind.

"No." Was echoing around her head as she stared wide-eyed at her dirty work. She didn't do it, she couldn't have. "No no no no no! This is a dream! A really bad dream! Wake me up,please someone!"

A loud clang sounded to the left and Tala whipped her head to the noise to the sight of one of the other mechanical structures that was the last thing she saw before-

"Its them! No, I need to get away from here. They're doing this on purpose! They want me back in their clutches!" The crimson female screamed frantically. She found her way back on to her feet to turn and run, but another wave of energy hit her like she had run into a wall full force. She stumbled back with angry tears in her eyes and turned back around to face the remaining clawed heaps of metal. One was on the way out by the looks of things from the damage that Caen and the other blue tipped hedgehog had managed to throw towards it, but the other two that were still untouched were gaining ground on her.

They weren't even interested in the others, they only wanted her back in their clutches. Back in their control. The negative energy was being amplified somehow the closer these things got to her, making her head pound furiously. Tala began to let out a low angry growl from her throat that began to sound distorted and animalistic. She clutched her head in pain and forced her eyes open, not realising that she had originally closed them in the first place. Anyone who looked into her normal bright blue eyes would be more than taken aback at what they would find.

Talas eyes darkened down. No white sclera or blue pupil remained, only black.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Shade watched as Tala began to have a similar breakdown like Shade and freak out over killing the pilot. Shade kneeled beside her and tried to comfort her before getting started by one of the mechanical robots. Shade could feel a strange energy lass through him and enter Tala; it must have been the robots. Suddenly, Tala flipped and grabbed her head.

"Calm down, just breathe," Shade spoke softly and quietly, "look at me," then Tala opened her eyes revealing her completely black eyes. Shade gasped, whispering, "oh my god," before looking at Caen, worried. Shade then looked at the two robots and knew what he had to do, "Caen, I need you to take care of her. I know what I need to do," Shade then made a quiet humming sound which summoned Blimp.

Shade waited until Blimp arrived before looking at Caen, "don't intervene. I can't have anyone getting hurt," Shade then looked at Blimp and smiled, "I'm gonna need some help Blimp, okay?" The Chao cooed and then made a low growl; he tried to look tough but looked more cute, "let's go then," Shade then ran at the robots, creating a telekinetic ball in his right hand and lobbing it at the left robot.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:10 pm

( OOC: Another 73 hours or so have passed, so I'm posting. )

The wolf watches as the canine falls over and begins screaming about something he couldn't make out from where he was. He could see the black hedgehog talking to her as well. Through all of this he could feel something... dark radiating off of the canine. Just a little while ago, what he felt only made him uneasy... now it was quickly moving towards frightening.

Things were clearly starting to get worse, but he felt relatively safe so long as he kept his distance. From a distance, he hoped to at least see what he might have to deal with once this situation resolved.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:35 pm

To say Tala was scared would be a serious understatement.

She could feel the darkness reaching into the darkest corners of her mind, trying to take her over and bring out her worst side. She called it the 'demon' that was in her, seeing as ever since as far back as she could remember she had difficulty maintaining her anger, and in doing so she would black out. Then when she awoke she would be covered in someone elses blood and be both mentally and physically drained, with no idea as to how or why. This was one of those times. 

She was trying her best to grip on to the words the hedgehog was saying as a means of comfort and holding on to the waking world. She would not hurt anyone again if she could help it in any way.

"It...it hurts! Ahhh...The humans in...the mechs, they are doing this!"

She knew she sounded downright ridiculous at this point, but it was all she knew. Any time humans came close to her, her head hurt and before she knew it, she was in a similar state to what she was in now. Except this time round she was fighting harder than anyone really knew to maintain her mindset. "They.. they release from their machines... something that makes me go crazy... Stop it, and I'll go back to norm- ahh!"

She fell to the ground hard on her knees. Her voice was distorting more, and her horns had began elongating and twisting forwards, making it easy for her to be able to take someone out by a simple headbutt. Her fangs were now protruding over the top of her lip, making her look like a feral beast. Her tail was swishing violently, growing and losing its furry coating, turning slightly scaly and shiny.

"If I move...I'll lose my grip...Help me, please... anyone...before I hurt... another..."
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:41 pm

Shade threw the telekinetic ball at the robot on the left, stunning it. Shade then began to climb up the right robot's arm, dodging its attacks. The robot on the left tried to hit Shade off but Shade jumped out of the way and telekinetically pulled the right robot's arm towards Shade so the left robot would hit the right robot's cockpit. Shade then jumped into the cockpit and grabbed the half crushed pilot.

Shade looked at the pilot, his legs were crushed by the claw he was and his arm was trapped by his chair. Shade telekinetically pulled the chair off the pilot's arm while the left robot tried to get his arm our of the cockpit. Every move the robot made, the pilot would scream in pain which made Shade wince. Shade could feel the energy of the pilot and Tala and it soon began to eat at him.

The remaining robot eventually got his arm out of the cockpit but knowing Shade was in it, he attempted to punch at Shade again, this time purposefully. Shade pulled the pilot out of the cockpit and jumped onto the ground just in time, "get out of here!" Shade shouted at the pilot before running towards the remaining robot, determination and a new emotion giving Shade adrenaline.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:38 pm

( OOC: 77 hours. Would post now, but I have nothing to really add with my wolf cowering in the background. Razz Skip my post for this round. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:20 pm

Tala felt all kinds of pain, but none more so than what was going on right now. She would have blacked out by this point normally when she was forced to change for her captors, which inevitably resulted in many human deaths. Didn't they know they were putting themselves in danger by forcing her 'other' DNA to become dominant? 

She looked ahead at the mech that had grasped as the black hedgehog threw some sort of energy ball at it, before almost throwing a human from the inside and screaming at him to leave. She felt relieved that the human was going, but at the same time she felt conflicted and wanted them to pay for making her hurt the way she was right now.

Forcing herself to remain conscious, her eyes began slowly flashing back to her normal blue colour but fading back to black as the -she could only describe as gas- flooded her system to power up the dormant monster DNA and crave destruction like so many times before. Another wave of pain rippled throughout her whole body as black bone-like spikes began to slowly pierce through her shoulders. They looked like her horns, but they were not curled and began to expand painfully slowly up and outwards. With her vision forever greying out, she acted on her instincts and flew forwards toward another machine, intent on destroying what was causing the pain. She screamed loudly as the aura of blackness took her over when she neared the robotic abomination. She felt the black appendages stretching on her back as more, smaller versions of the same bony structure began protruding, creating the look of almost like wings in a way, but they didn't move.

Before she knew it she was once again inside one of the robots and dodging a clawed arm that followed her inside, destroying more of the interior working and helping her achieve her goal faster. Tala jumped out of the cockpit with another human in her hands, but this time she forced herself to drop the frightened creature with no harm done to them.

"If you know whats good for you, you'll get out of here and never return to the ones you call your boss." Her voice came out heavily fatigued and warped, like it wasn't just her speaking. She turned away to finish off the robot she ripped the human from. She closed her eyes and focused her energy to create the elbow blades she had before once again. She grunted lowly once they were formed and leaped up on to the top of the claw that had become stuck inside the cock pit and drove her blades into it, along with some energy that travelled down into the machinery and resulted in a small explosion inside. She could feel her consciousness slipping as her energy levels dropped even lower than before.

"There's...one more...left..." Tala panted tiredly to the others who were helping out. Before she could begin to help bring it down however, she completely lost her last slivers of energy and fell from the top of the destroyed robot unconscious and drained. The black bone-like things on her back began to retreat back inside her body as she fell limply onto the grassy terrain below.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:26 am

Shade immediately began to climb up the robot's leg, despite its attempts at hitting him or shaking him off. Shade surrounded himself with telekinetic energy and jumped into the cockpit, destroying all the glass and stunning the pilot as he flew into the back of the robot. Shade walked up to the pilot and tried to grab him but the pilot fought back, twisting Shade's arm, almost breaking it.

Shade did a sideflip, untwisting his arm before Shade kicked the pilot in the *cough cough* before kicking him in the face. Shade took a step back before an almost unrecognisable Tala jumps into the cockpit and goes straight for the pilot. Shade thinks about what to do before realising it's Tala fighting him. Shade decides to run back out the cockpit and dive for the ground, using a tree to land safely.

Shade runs back and over to Caen, "what happened to Tala?" Before sensing a strong loss of energy coming from the robot. Shade looks up at and sees Tala begin to fall. For a second or two, Shade realises she's not stopping and runs over to her. Shade jumps off the ground and catches Tala midair but Shade bangs into the robot's leg and falls the rest of the way, dropping Tala.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:04 pm

( OOC: 81 hours. Taking my turn and skipping it again. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:31 pm

((yeah. I'm probably better off leaving this RP, 'cause I'm only holding people up, and it's near impossible for me to jump back in, now. Sorry for all the wasted time.))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:27 pm

((Okay thanks for clarifying Red.
Well Tala is kinda still unconscious at this point, so I need to skip my turn as well, so Shade, you're up ^^))
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:47 pm

(Sigh, oh okay. Bye Red, love you. Mwa. Also how do we incorporate Red's departureIinto the rp?)

Shade runs over to Tala and checks her vitals, pinching her ear and shaking her shoulders a little, "Tala? Tala? Are you okay?" Shade looked around before remembering that the was a wolf when he originally met Tala. Shade picked Tala up again and began to run back to the lake, Blimp followed close behind him, making coos and squeaks.

(I completely forgot Blimp was a part of this rp. XD)

Shade looked around, occasionally glancing at Tala. Blimp rested on Tala's stomach and using his powers, began to help Tala recover. Blimp didn't heal Tala but rather made her feel calm and awake as to give her a higher chance of getting back up. "Keep going Blimp, we need to know what just happened," Shade was not sure if he should be carrying someone who just transformed into a demon.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:09 pm

-Of course now there would be one last mech left, one mech left wanting to finish what the rest started, it was closing in further and further, seems like it was not doubly going to get them. However from the shadows, a being was waiting to strike.

Unable to go by while others were in danger of their life, also he seen mechs of similar origin which was leading him to believe these mechs belong to his enemy. 

Just as the mech goes in for the blow a shot races out from the thick brush, striking the mech in its left shoulder, before a second shot hits it in the chest. A brief moment of silence before a armored figure burst out of the tree line, running directly towards the armored mech. 

Blazing away with his weapon he lays down the lead storm on the mech, attempting to draw its attention away from the others. narrowly missing all but one of its swipes, the armored figure found himself smashes against the trunk of half a tree. 

Regaining himself, Shrike sees a claw clutch him in its grasp, switching to the under barrel attachment for his weapon he utters a few words.-  " Got ya!"  

-He lobs what seemed like a projectile that was explosive in nature at the mech, the sudden discharged hurled the mech one way and hurled the armored figure in the other direction, while he did not destroy the mech, he had damaged it rather badly, he had not yet processed that who else was here, he was totally focused on either disabling or destroy this mechanical machine he was not paying attention at all.- 

" Huh....this thing is stronger then I thought..took a full grenade to the face."

-He spoke as he climbed back onto his feet.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:46 pm

The wolf watches in surprise as another figure bursts out of the forest to begin attacking the last vehicle. The figure unleashes weapon fire at the vehicle, gets swatted, then is picked up. An explosion then occurs flash blinding the wolf. Once he regains his sight through the dark he can see the figure standing again and the vehicle still up and working.

*This is getting crazy...* the wolf thinks, *These people and things just keep showing up out of nowhere... and this fight get weirder and weirder too...*

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next