Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New World

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The New World Empty The New World

Post by Thunder Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:39 am

Quickly first off the order is Me, CSO, Whitefang, then Ryder.
If you don't post within 3 days your turn will be skipped

Thunder was sitting outside Dr.Ormen's lab waiting for those that replied to his message to arrive Heiliger was not to far off from Thunder, he looked like a normal person but what set him appart was the 6 swords he carried on his person. They waited patiently for the others to arive.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

The New World Empty Re: The New World

Post by C.S.O. Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:33 am

*Gods... what am I doing out here?*

The thought came to the wolf's mind again. He wasn't sure how many times it had been, he wasn't keeping track of after all, but he seemed to be thinking it as he made his way towards some unknown destination across this terrain on foot.

It had seemed like a simple request when he'd heard about it in the last town he'd visited a couple of days ago. Someone was requesting volunteers for some sort of courier job. He'd actually needed to ask what a courier job was. Once he'd found out that it was apparently helping someone transport something somewhere else, he figured it was a job he could handle fairly easily. He already did plenty of traveling so taking something with him shouldn't be that much of a problem. There was some sort of compensation to be offered as well, or so he'd been told. The wolf figured that it wouldn't hurt to get some more money. He'd learned the value of it and did his best to keep at least a small supply with him.

So that was why he now found himself following some rather vague directions to get to... wherever it was he was supposed to be going. He really didn't even know what he was looking for, but he hoped it would be obvious when he got there. If the directions he got were accurate, he should be coming up on it shortly... whatever it was anyway.

At worst, he could at least take a break in a little while and set down his bags so he could rest. Carrying your belongings along out here was fairly tiring after a while.

*Just hope that this goes better than you expect. You're a long way from reliable help after all.* he thinks to himself as he keeps walking along.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:03 am

Not having much to carry, White was almost there. He was a bit exited for this.
Now he is able to see two figures ,he waved at them hoping for a reply back. Then he saw a man with 6 SWORDS, he was amazed
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:43 am

just near thunder some 40 feet, Ryder and Jason appeared and after Ryder teleported the two  to Exact  location . Ryder  quickly leaned against a tree  to breath, "you okay " Jason said "i'm....... fine." Ryder replied and looked toward Thunder ,he then stood up " hey !is that the guy ?" he asked , Jason shrugged his shoulders, " Hell if i know." he said and the  Two  walked over to  Thunder
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:56 pm

Thunder heard them, and replied back with a simple "Hey", though Heiliger just sat there and did not reply.
His gentle blue eyes occasionally flickered with life.
Thunder then said to them "Well we need to wait for the last person to arive, it may be a bit. Be a guest and have some snacks" as he pointed towards a small table next to him with a few things on it to eat.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:01 pm

( OOC: I'm going to pass on my post for the moment. My character isn't going to arrive immediately so I might wait another round of posting or two before having him show up. Give the rest of the characters a chance to interact since he'll be there in ten to fifteen minutes in the story. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:53 pm

White still amazed by a the guy with six swords. "Wow do you use all that a once?" Then he walks up and says "Can I touched it."
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:28 pm

The two  looked over to the small table with a few things on it.. Ryder walked over and helped himself, Jason hanged back with thunder " Sooooo, what is this about, he asked him.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:24 pm

Thunder- "Well we want this to be a mission but with benifits, what we are doing isn' the safest" Thunder replied while grabbing a doughnut 
Heiliger- "To your first question" he said pausing "No I do not use them all at once" another pause "And to your second, I would not feel safe if they were in the possesion of another" he said with a slightly serious tone
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:01 pm

( OOC: On further consideration, just continue with the socialization like I'm not in the rp. Smile I'll hop back in once I feel enough time has passed. This way you don't have to wait for me to check in every post cycle. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:55 pm

"Heard this was a cool job, what's the story?" White asked hiding his excitement in his serous tone.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:45 pm

"Well we want this to be a mission but with benifits, what we are doing isn' the safest".  Jason heard this from thunder  " well i hope you have a good plan to whatever  we're going he said.  " well If Shit goes down south , i  got your back. he said.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:23 pm

Thunder- in reply says "Thanks, it's great to hear somone here has got my back" he smiles a bit, then shoving the doughnut in his mouth
Heiliger- "You'll learn soon enough, I am the reason this mission was called anyway" he said loud enough for the others to hear
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:25 am

White picks up a rock and starts juggling it. " So is this all.""
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:59 pm

Heiliger- "You'll learn soon enough, I am the reason this mission was called anyway"  Ryder turned to Heiliger " what did you do??" he asked before  stuffing his face with  pieces of  cheesecake. 
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:14 am

Heiliger- "Even if you knew you would not know the danger it might put your world in" he said
Thunder- "What German God over here is trying to say is that he is sensitive about it" he said to the others "But German God has called this because he needs us to help him"
(If you want to understand why I call him German God just read his bio and you will understand)
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:20 am

( OOC: Just in case I'm the reason things are being held up, I still don't feel the time is right for me to post. So, don't feel that you have to wait for me Whitefang. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:44 am

(Your not the problem he is having sudden internet problems)
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:38 am

( OOC: Okay. I just wanted to be sure. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:31 am

((Occ: thanks for the patient, and thunder was right I had internet problems so bare with me)) White started to use his powers on the rock making it go faster. Than by sighing he said "how long do we have to wait."
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:15 pm

Jason sits down on the ground and begin the hover a bit with his legs crossed, a purple  bubble began to surround him. the bubble became transparent as he laid down on the bottom  and fell asleep . Ryder sighed" can we just go without him" he said pulling out his phone and ear buds.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:07 am

Thunder- "We have to wait, well... We don't have to. But I prefer if we do wait for the final member"
Heiliger- "Agreed" he said drawing out his Katana and starts to clean the blade
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:32 am

It was only after another brief period of travel that the wolf finally heard some sounds in the distance that didn't really fit in with the setting he was walking through. Voices... he was fairly sure that's what they were anyway. Seemed to be in the direction of a structure he'd spotted and started walking towards.

*Well... maybe this is the destination... or maybe I'll at least get some directions.* he thinks to himself.

Another couple of minutes later, the wolf comes across a clearing with five individuals and a table of food. He looks around at each of them.

*Three strangers... one of which has six swords, going to avoid him if possible...* he thinks after looking at the fox, the hovering person and the excessively armed human.

He glances at the hedgehog.

*He... looks familiar...* he thinks, *Maybe I'll remember where I've seen him before.*

And finally at the other wolf.

*Ah... White... Fang, I think it was...* he thinks, *It's been a while... maybe I'll check in a while.*

The wolf looks around at each of the people here again.

"Um... hello there. I'm hoping I'm not lost, and I'm looking for someone named Thunder, I believe." he says, "Do any of you know them or where I might be able to find them?"

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:35 pm

((Skip))
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sun May 01, 2016 12:59 am

Ryder looked over  toward the Wolf then looked at Thunder " hey is that our guy " he asked   staring at the wolf.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next