Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The separating

Go down

The separating  Empty The separating

Post by kingleon Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:20 am

In eastern hybrid city. Shocker grabbed  his luggage. He grabbed  some food  and drinks from his kitchen.  A few cans of soda. Some chicken,mashed potatoes, rice and collard greens. Today was the day that he set out. To destroy his evil side. To remove  it from him. Back when shocker was 16 he thought  it didnt matter.  Because his evil side didn't get out  much. But after attacking  hybrid city. Shocker decided that he was gonna seal his evil side away for good.  Shocker  ran down the street at full speed. Ready to continue his quest. "I may have  no idea where to go. But i will find out how to remove evil shocker" Shocker  said as he continued to run. He knocked many people onto the ground. "Watch were your going FOOL" A wolf  said. "SHUTUP" Shocker  yelled as he ran. "Just who Do you  think  you  are" the wolf said. He tried to run after shocker  but he wasnt fast enough. "Don't  think i wont get you" the wolf yelled in anger.  he had an enraged frown.  That exposed his sharp  teeth. Shocker ran block after block. Even if he didn't  know where to go he kept pushing  on.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum