Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising of Phoebis Discussion

+6
P-Digi
DeuxExDimensia
Froshana
spark tb
C.S.O.
Dregan
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rising of Phoebis Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Rising of Phoebis Discussion

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:56 am

Huuh, I was having a bit of trouble visualizing it too, so I sort of just had Volt move in the simplest way possible lol 

The image makes it a lot easier to visual though, haha.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:09 am

This seems like the best place to inquire. It's been a week, so I wanted to know if we are going to be resuming the rp attached to this topic? If so, are we waiting on anything specific to happen before we continue?

I'm sure we were all looking forward to seeing what this story had to offer and I think it would be a shame for the payoff to only be one round of posting.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:23 am

Ack, sorry, yes, my apologies. I got a little caught up on whether or not I should be writing up previous plans or if I needed to generate up something new/entirely different area for P-Digi and sorta mulling over that. Was intending to get post done for Friday before I went away for the weekend. Uuunfortunately hectic week of Hospital visits and such and well - I'm away at the moment, but back tonight. Only gonna have a couple of hours, but will try and get us moving along again in that gap. Failing that, finally have freedom tomorrow, so yeah - expect us to get rolling again later or tomorrow, depending how forgiving time is.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:11 pm

Aaand sorted it. I admit this area, uh, might be vaguely more convoluted than I anticipated. I hope I was clear enough on all the shiz going down because... whilst there's not actually THAT much of it, there's some rather specific elements of how it was layed out which just made me vjdbhdbdhb at the keyboard.

Also, decided to shift Lerna on over to starting in a slightly different area, since that made most sense with their post. Plus, got an idea on how to tie things and bring them back together, so yeah, we all good!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:35 am

As someone who hates trying to describe a setting the way I see it in my head, I think I get your struggle. But it all reads in pretty clear detail to me so it should all be fine. It's just up to all of us to make sure we read it proper. Razz

And as an added note, I hope things have improved or are improving from wherever they were at that you mentioned two posts ago here! Life definitely has a tendency to get crazy at times, but here's to their most often getting better again after!
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:59 am

Hi, it's me again with another inquiry.

I've noticed that P-Digi hasn't been around for a while so I figured I'd ask if there was going to be a point that we might skip their turn in the rp, possibly bringing someone from the waiting list if they are interested, or if we'll keep waiting in case P-Digi returns... which will likely be within the hour of my posting this just to make me look like an even bigger douche than usual. [Sweat drops]

Just figured I'd bring this up for consideration in order to keep the rp moving if possible.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:12 pm

Considering how long it took me to make my last post, I don't wanna be a hypocrite by jumping them straight out. I've sent them a private message... if they don't get back to me in a couple of days I'll move things along.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:19 pm

Right-right, had a few words with P-Digi and due to a few life constraints and such, they've decided to unfortunately back out. As such, to keep things moving, I've posted up, and Whip will be hopping in to join us once this revolution has done (aka, after Deux' next post in the chat).

Also, to once more make up for my terrible descriptions, here's another god-awful diagram;
Rising of Phoebis Discussion - Page 2 GWhJwdB
Hopefully areas beyond this won't need them, but I was a little worried. Don't neccesarily take this as 'This is exactly 100% how it is, white floor and everything', but this is more the roundabout idea of what I was going for.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2