Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay the hit man all episodes

2 posters

Go down

Jay  the hit man all episodes  Empty Jay the hit man all episodes

Post by kingleon Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:47 am

Jay the hit man. Episode 1 part 1 Give feedback please!

My name is jay, and  I  am a hitman. It is may 5th 2025.. I am going after John ryder. A crime boss  that has  done  one crime to many.  Even though im a hitman I only kill evil people. Crime bosses, mob bosses, the mafia, evil goverment leaders, etc.  I am a  22 year old black man. I'm  about  6 feet 11 inches. I have black hair and green eyes.

I  hopped skyscraper  to skyscraper. I was  in atlanta. I spotted john. He was protected by bodygaurds with red jackets.  They wouldnt be able to stop me anyway so it didn't  matter.  I got ready to jump off the roof. I took my dual swors out. I jumped high and stabbed a gaurd accidently when i landed. "GET HIM" John yelled.  The gaurds got ready  to attack, they brought  out guns and swords. 

The  gaurds started to shoot at me,  i dodged the bullets and kicked  the guns out of there hands. I sliced them with my sworld and they fell as i turned away from them. The gaurds with the swords stared at me. I could see he fear in their eyes.  The rest of the gaurds ran away "We're out matched lets get out of here!" The tallest gaurd said.  "Looks like i have to do this myself" john said. White armor floated around john. I could feel its poeer already. The armor  went onto john.  

To be continued 

Jay the hitman episode 1  part  2 

The  armor was made of  white  steel. But it was light. So he could see there was  green  v shaped sunglasses. I  jumped  into the sky and  gave  him a  uppercut to the chin. He blew it off like  it was nothing. He charged a laser beam in his hand. I didn't move quick enough and it hit me. I got  sent flying into a skyscraper. Some glass jabbed my arm. I took the glass out of my arm.

I jumped out of the window and elbowed him in the chest. He got sent flying back a few feet. He charged back at me. He stuck his foot out when his foot came in contact  with  my head I got sent flying into the  ground.

My vision started to become blurry. I slowly picked myself up off the ground. I picked up my dual swords. I spotted rocket boots. I put them on. I flew to John and rapidly cut him with my swords. I  sliced  him with both at the same time. A x shaped mark apeered on his chest. The suit slid off of him in pieces.

The discarded pieces slid off of him. The discarded pieces exploded. I stabbed him in the chest to end it. "Gah!" John yelled. He slid off my sword and crashed into the ground. I Grabbed my  wounds. "Well thats over" i said. I flew away into he sunet

EPISODE 2 COMING SOON

The ending song is this video 

Last edited by kingleon on Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Jay  the hit man all episodes  Empty Jay he hit man episode 2&3

Post by kingleon Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:25 pm

Jay the hit man episode 2:A new job!

It was just another day. I was in the backyard training, three heavily arnored steel robots came at me. I Brought theese  robots for combat training.  I punched one of the bots in the chest. Its steel shell shattered. Cpu chips and circuits flew out.   

One with a double edged sword charged at me. The sword had two blades.  With a hilt in the middle,  I kicked the bots hand. The sword  flew out of his hand.  I  punched the bot in his right cheek  there was a hole where his right cheek was.

Ill post the rest later
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Jay  the hit man all episodes  Empty Re: Jay the hit man all episodes

Post by Spekkal Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:06 pm

Done! I'll delete this post within 10-or-so minutes
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero