Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there mobians.

3 posters

Go down

Hello there mobians. Empty Hello there mobians.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:25 am

Before you say anything, yes I have read the rules and yes I have a good reason for not putting my private information in, and that reason is to avoid hackers, you know who I'm talking about.

Anyway, I guess i'm just one those people that has more than one Sonic OC, but there's probably one in particular I enjoyed creating, Maverick the Hedgecat.

Maybe I'll post his back story someday so you can understand more about him, but that's for another time.  The reason I chose to look for a site like this is because I can't really talk to anyone in real life without knowing that I'll bore that person with my characters, oh and by the way I have 2 other characters to but they won't be explained until I feel like explaining them.

Long story short, I'm just the guy who wants to have fun with people who share the same goal, and that's all that matters.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Hello there mobians. Empty Re: Hello there mobians.

Post by Spekkal Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:39 pm

Yo! Welcome to the site, Ricker! I'm Spekkal, one of the admins who runs the place, along with Electrisa and Uncanny-Illustrator. We're a very humble place, and we've been around a long time, so it's great to have you on board with us!

You're absolutely 100% free to post in any Open RPs found here;
https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/f18-open-roleplays
And you can jump into any at any point, provided they're not incredibly old topics. So feel free to post in there and get typing for some great character interactions!

See you around, and have fun!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:00 pm

Weeell, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Also, SNAP on the character-named-Maverick dealio - though my own is more Otter than Hedgecat. Curious to hear about your other two peeps whenever you get around to them!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:23 pm

Since I am a late and already spoke to you well and enough outside of the intros, I'll keep it to a simple hello here ;D
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down