Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new manga

2 posters

Go down

My new manga Empty My new manga

Post by kingleon Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:33 pm

I just want to tell you about my  sprite series . I can't  animate yet so  its gonna be a comic  for now.  The comics name is   Shokkā no hejjihoggu densetsu onsoku. The english translation  is 

Sonic the hedgehog legend of shocker. Ill edit a picture of the logo in when i have acsess to a computer.

as my profile picture. 

Im going  to  use arcs to tell the story. Here is some of the arcs

First arc: Shadow  league  arc: The evil shadow league  attacks. And now the heroes of mobius must stop them. 

More arc ideas coming  soon. I shall post the episodes soon

I will also be putting some user characthers in. With the creators permisson. Ryder has already joined of you want to be in it tell me in a reply.Or mabye send me a pm. I also would like you to tell me what  you think  about the logo. Wich is my profile picture.

Last edited by littlekingeleo on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

My new manga Empty Re: My new manga

Post by WhiteFang Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:32 am

You have my permission
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member