Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Parasite Conspiracy Revisted

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Parasite Conspiracy Revisted - Page 2 Empty Re: The Parasite Conspiracy Revisted

Post by The_Terror Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:45 am

Donovan held up a hand to make all of his men stop. Each and every single Apex soldier stopped, wondering what was happening. "Are you seriously threatening me," Donovan asked loudly. All of the Apex soldiers were now focused on their commanding officer who seemed a bit irked at what Echo 508 said. "My men may not like G.U.N., may not follow my orders, may not be very smart, and may be aggressive, but I will not let you attack them. While yes, your tech may be advanced, but our persistence and determination will overwhelm you. They may be worthless to you, but to me, they're worth more than the Hope Diamond. Now, you follow my orders or go home. We can always do this without you," Donovan retaliated before moving to the desired location. The Apex soldiers were shocked and amazed at their CO's retaliation. In response, they applauded and chanted "Apex! Apex! Apex!" The Apex soldiers then followed their leader who had rejuvenated their spirits. Meanwhile, the Stalker in Blitz's cabin hid behind the door leading into the bedroom where Blitz was hiding in. The Stalker dropped a smoke grenade at the entrance of the door so he could cover his movements. Cautiously, the Stalker opened the door to the bedroom and very nearly walked into the trap before hearing a horrific howl. "Oh crap," the Stalker exclaimed before running into the bedroom and crashing through the window in order to escape from whatever it was that made the terrifying howl. What could scare someone as weird and as strange as a Stalker? Outside, a zombified Juggernaut, originally tough Apex soldiers who wore heavy gear and carried heavy weapons, charged at the Stalker. With no time to escape, the Stalker was crushed by the Juggernaut. Feeling the adrenaline from the kill, the Juggernaut howled furiously before looking around for another victim.
Over at Fang's cabin, one of the Stalker units were patiently waiting for Fang to enter the cabin any second now in order to ambush him. "Come on! Open it," the Stalker muttered as he salivated at the opportunity to catch someone by surprise. "Bet you won't open this door," the Stalker added in a quiet tone. A blue anthropomorphic vixen entered into the cabin through the window in a stealthy manner. The vixen had armor similar to that of the Amazons, but her outfit wasn't revealing at all. The Stalker was completely unaware of the impending beat down that he was soon about to experience. "Open the door, you furry little-" Suddenly, the Stalker felt the sting of the vixen's staff smacking against his head which caused him to hold the affected area with his hands. The vixen then let out a battle cry before kicking the Stalker through the door, ultimately knocking him out. "You should be careful out here. These men aren't the only creatures you'll find," the blue vixen told Fang before smiling at him. "I'm Psyke."
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

The Parasite Conspiracy Revisted - Page 2 Empty Re: The Parasite Conspiracy Revisted

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:27 am

-Two Replica gun ships touch down at the designated drop zone as the troops fast rope down to the surface reporting into replica command they were on the ground and on the move towards the last know position of the unknown hostile. The Captain could monitor the units movements as they pressed on.

Moving in fireteams of 6 -8 men per unit they enter to the vicinity.- 

Foxtrot leader: " Replica command this is Foxtrot leader we have entered the vicinity of the last known position of the hostile...Echo unit has moved ahead to secure a forward positions and to get eyes on the possible enemy.

Replica command: " Roger that...keep your eyes open...transferring command over to Captain Donovan..You have control from here on out Replica command out." 

-Uplink and video feed were not connected to him , he could tell the replica where to go or give them information on the situation.-

Echo 508: " Captain...Both Echo and Foxtort await orders."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:43 pm

Blitz simply made a WTF face as...something or someone just threw a random smoke grenade and bashed out the window and leaving her more confused than getting confused by your own confusion.....That make sense? She returned to her senses after hearing the howl and hearing the loud crunch from the Juggernaut's kill, making Blitz cringe. "Time for my favorite game: Run like hell." She muttered to herself before jumping out the window and running the opposite direction, a little bit faster than most thanks to being a fox, of the armored bitch shouting to herself: "Dosvidanya, Douche-bag!" For a stealthy person such as her, Blitz sure could be loud, fast, and crazy when required.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:03 pm

(OOC: sorry i was gone i was busy with school and unpacking) after listening close he comes to the conclusion that it was only a zombie at the door (OOC: i might accidentally call zombies, walkers because i watch the walking dead and out of habit of calling them that) and decides to look around the cabin. He looks in the closet of the bigger bedroom and finds a tan Carhartt brand coat, Levi's Jeens and hiking boots and decids to put them off to the side to put on later, he also pulls out a gray backpack and sets that off to the side as well. After he finished searching he looks in the dresser and pulls out a black t-shirt and substitutes that in the place of his purple japanese style light armour, he also puts on the stuff he put off to the side and puts his armour in the backpack. After further inspection he also finds a Glock 17 in the drawr with half a clip left (a Glock 17 has 17 bullets in the clip so lets say i have 9 in the clip) and on the top of the dresser was a key ring with 3 keys, 1 probably for the cabin and another for the shed out in the back, the last has a unknown use.

Last edited by Thunder on Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed a small detalil)
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:26 am

White notice no one was in there, so he tries to open the door , of course it's locked so he break the door with his hammer then when inside he uses his powers of earth to block the door. It was quiet inside "Good now time to find some food."

After gathering around all the food he could find, he went looking for some other thinks like clothing. He when to a drawer and found nothing ( Of course it was a empty cabin).
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:37 am

(That's it! I'm done. RP's done, folks. I ain't continuing this anymore.)
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:04 am

( Uhhh why ? )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:19 am

(If you want details then send me a private message. I no longer have any passion for this particular thread. Blitz, I'm giving you full control of this role play should you wish to continue it. Feel free to add any sort of storyline you wish to develop, Blitz.)
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:55 pm

((And that is what shall be! I wanted to do a Story-Based Zombies universe, and I figured you were gonna do it with this one. Though, I'm actually going to start a new one since it isn't actually canon. Look for Two-Four-One-Ten, Contact))
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2