Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Back again

2 posters

Go down

I'm Back again Empty I'm Back again

Post by KazuTheHedgehog Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:15 am

Though I have not really had an rp here being the shy guy I was and still may be, I wanted  to see if I can get back into the swing of things as my laptop has been replaced allowing me to sign in (The old one was broken for a long while) anyway hoping to see new faces and join in a few rp's when available.

Now that I got that out I would like to re-introduce myself, I am Kazu I'm 19 years old and can say I have not role-played in a long time so I may be rusty I am however fairly open minded and will do a rp in just about every genre so feel free to pitch idea's. Also since my main Character Kazu has not been updated in some time I will be redoing everything, I figured it would only be right because I have already made changes to him that I have not added do to not being here in awhile.
KazuTheHedgehog
KazuTheHedgehog
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

I'm Back again Empty Re: I'm Back again

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:09 pm

You really should get back into the swing of things ;D(same to be honest)
Go on a posting spree, yessss.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down