Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titanic discovery.

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Titanic discovery. - Page 2 Empty Re: Titanic discovery.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:50 am

Amber had been so focused on the vastness of the fallen war machine, she didn't feel the uneasy air that surrounded her friend. Being stopped had brought her back to reality, and she gazed at Shrike as a curious look played across her features. Then was when she felt the tense air and immediately went rigid, with ears pricked forward and silver eyes drifting about the battered field.

Bringing her head up, she briefly caught sight of Shrike pulling out his weapon and let her hand slowly slip the small hatchet away from its holster and wrapped her fingers around the dark wooden handle. Letting a small trickle of black energy curl around her hand, she lifted her gaze up to the tall machine an let her senses focus on the
presence of the intruder, trying to locate the origin point of the intruder.

As the armored-clad figure beside her began to relate his warning, she could have swore she had heard a voice drift through the air. It was too faint to even begin to thinking of what it said, but it sounded male, and that was all she could distinguish from it. Though, she was able to condense the pickings to a small area on the Titan. 

Her ears flicked slightly as she listened to Shrike, asking if she could sense out hiding figure. Nodding, she raised her hand to point at the area where she suspected the intruder was.

"I can't be 100% percent sure, but I'm pretty sure he is somewhere in that area." Amber spoke, but a slight questioning tone lingered in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadyClash Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:10 pm

Clash reached a hand to the handle at his side, but wasn't ready to draw his energy blade yet. He was someone who would rather not come to blows. Clash stepped back into the corridor again, beginning to take slow steps away from the entrance. G.U.N tech would have given away his location when he moved. Being an ex-soldier, Clash should have known that. He was getting sloppy.

"Breathe. Just breathe. Maybe they can be reasoned with." Clash whispered to himself. After his own time at G.U.N, he was ready to avoid violence if it was a possibility.
ShadyClash
ShadyClash
Basic Member
Basic Member

http://shadyclash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:11 pm

-Shrike's patience was wearing thin so he decided to help make his choice a little easier, Shrike lifted his rifle into the air and fired off a single round, The discharge was loud echoing for kilometers, The shell casing tapping the ground as it fell.- 

" Make this easy on yourself and come out..We have no intention to hurt you..however I have no desire to put myself or the life the lady I am with in danger..we can either do this the easy way..or the hard way..but one way or the other you are coming out of there...think carefully."

-Shrike turned his head to her watching if she could try and shrink down the possible location of this being it would help and allow them to at least predict his location.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:40 pm

As the familiar sound of a gun shot fill the air,  Amber allowed her tense body to ease and relax.  She wasn't in real danger,  considering if the person was just in the same place at the wrong time.  Examining the small area where the being could be,  she began to pick and throw out places where he couldn't be,  and began to sort out possible places in her mind. 

A small area near the top middle of the fallen Titan began to tug at her as she turned her gaze there.  Though she couldn't put a finger on what it was,  something made that area stand out. Taking a few tentative steps forward,  Amber looked around to see if anywhere else felt like that,  but to no result. 

"Huh. " She wondered aloud as she looked over shoulder at Shrike. 

"There. " Pointing out to the small deck halfway up the structure,  she seemed more confident in her answer. "

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadyClash Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:23 pm

"Shoot." Clash huffed, glancing down at the ground. "Should have stayed a little farther away." He scolded again, before stepping out. He took a glance between the two strangers, keeping a straight, expressionless face as he summed up the situation. He placed his hands behind his head in a submissive manner.

"...So you're not G.U.N. If you were, I'd be a heap on the ground and ship would have new paint job after so long." He lowered his hands from the back of his head and crossed his arms. "I probably have some questions to answer. Let's hear them."
ShadyClash
ShadyClash
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:37 pm

-Before him stood a heavily armored figure with a large assault rifle aimed right at him, He wore a helmet on his head which masked his identity, Despite his words this being refused to lower the weapon..He intended to answer his questions with out dropping the weapon, He was not gonna take any chances with this one.-

" Alright good..step one completed...And second of all I was G.U.N but that was some time ago...I got some questions of my own to ask you...But I will answer yours first...so go ahead..and don't try any thing stupid..This is a loaded automatic weapon...you can't out run a bullet."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:52 pm

A wolf stood aside from the armored figure,  though she didn't have any lethal weapons pointed towards the male.  She looked up,  a tad curious on why he was asking if they we're G. U. N if he had a G. U. N jacket himself... 

Shaking that thought out of her head,  she concentrated instead on the conversation that was being carried out between the two males. She was curious on the questions that would be asked and anwsers to be given.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadyClash Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:15 pm

Even by hedgehog standards, Clash was VERY slow. He couldn't out run very much, being more combat oriented.  He understood the tension going on and decided now would be the time to start asking questions. "I can tell you're not affiliated with G.U.N. At least, not anymore. The way you talk and stand is a give away." He placed a hand on his hip and looked between the other two briefly.

"First question. I'll ask you, and then you can ask me. What kind of business do you have on an abandon warship?"
ShadyClash
ShadyClash
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:17 pm

-Only by a small margin Shrike would lower the powerful assault rifle.- " Well that is not hard to guess and yea I ain't apart of them...I'm on my own now...and second off that is not a warship...this machine does not belong to G.U.N at all..do not try to claim it...or I am gonna shove my rifle where the sun don't shine and put about 40 bullets right up there...now you best get off the Titan....what you see before you is what was known as the Titan..the most powerful bipedal war machine ever made...created to be the force to stop a war..but overwhelming power an armor...the reason I am here is because this lovely lady...wanted to see the machine her self..so I brought her here..other from that I dare not return the battle ground I once took part of......now my turn...who the hell are you..and what are you doing here.?"
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:40 pm

(sorry,  couldn't find my phone and laptop battery doesn't want to work.  I hope you don't mind if I just keep Amber out until the questions are asked,  or if someone brings her back into the topic?  I would appreciate it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:37 pm

( I have no idea where he has gone to not sure to just continue or wait)
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:40 pm

( I'll send him a PM and ask )

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:06 pm

( Since he dropped off the planet or something I will just call it a false alarm) - Shrike moved in closer leaping over a fallen scrap part only to see nothing...it was nothing more then a mere spook or mind games...it was a eery kind of place a place that could easily play tricks on your mind , make you see and hear things that other wise were not there.- " This is why I don't like spending time in this area..dam ghosts and visions come and go..some of them feel so real yet they are not...you saw it as well..I am not going crazy...well not yet at least....but any way..this is her Amber...the first Titan...the weapon that was said to end the war..or any war...it seemed like even she was not invincible as we originally thought so."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 2:23 am

Amber was still trying to clear her mind and say that nothing happened....But she wasn't getting any closer to it. She hated mind tricks with a fiery passion, it just showed her that she wasn't as sharp as she wanted to be. Shaking her head, she took a step closer to the Titan, admiring it slightly. "Nothing is invincible, nor immortal. The term can never be reached. Apparently people can't seem to grasp that. Well, present company excluded." Amber said, tossing a small grin towards her friend. She took a couple of more steps around the hull that rested on the ground, looking over it

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri May 13, 2016 9:34 am

- Shrike rested against the side of its hull, This indeed was a dark place for him, he knew all to well of the carnage that once raged here, this was a time before the current situation he had found himself in, Night was setting in, the stars were still to appear in the sky.-

" You have that right Amber, What was suppose to be something that could never be destroyed, eventually was, its destruction finally brought about a end to all of this. Now nothing more then just memories remain....from one nightmare..into another. Darkness is falling soon, this place gets rather dicey when night falls, not to mention "they" will be lurking around the near by area. And I really do not think you want to run into them. 

We are kinda far from the nearest town or village that I am aware of, you know of a place we could head to ?" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2016 6:15 pm

Amber nodded and turned around to him. "Yeah, they're should be old fallout shelter 'bout a mile from here." She said, but her mind was set somewhere else. She had noticed how he had used they, like they were some inhuman lifeform. If Shrike hadn't wanted to run into them, then it was surely something to be spooked about. She made a mental note to be more cautious as the night settled in, only the stars gave little night as it was a new moon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun May 15, 2016 6:38 pm

-Shrike hopped off the large rusting Husk , landing on the ground with a thud, as he did, a terrifying roar was heard, this sound echoed through out the valley, this must of been what Shrike was referring to. The masked figured turned his head towards he staring at her for a few moments before speaking out to her.- " Amber....we need to leave....now, before they come this way. Move as fast as you can I will keep up...if they give chase I will deal with them..but I prefer not to....these things are dangerous...I hope this shelter is strong enough..but if it is what you say it is..it should be."

-Shrike pointed past her, giving her the indication to run as fast as she could, Shrike would be behind her, guarding from any thing that may come from behind, he was not going to risk her life in a fight wit these things.- 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 5:30 am

The loud roar caused Amber to jump, startled as it rang in her ears. She laid them flat on her head, her expression steeled over as she nodded in understanding at what Shrike was telling her. 

Amber got a good kick start of a jagged piece of metal from the ground and began to sprint, pushing herself faster as she moved across the war-ridden field. The many potholes and random machine remains made it hard to stay balance, but she managed

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon May 16, 2016 10:36 am

- Shrike kept up just fine, the suit he was wearing gave a boost of added speed, the sounds of strange beings began to rise, To the left and right of them among the tree lines, distinct glowing features emanated, These were most likely eyes of the beings Shrike was referring to.

As a warning Shrike discharges two shots at the tree lines. before carrying on his dash towards the bunker. Before he knew it, spheres of burning energy in a red orange light came hurling out in their direction, creating small explosions, one hits just in front of Shrike, sending him to the ground, Shrike got back up on his feet and ran as fast as he body would allow it.

They soon came into visible range of the shelter, fearing they were now indeed being hunted, Shrike stopped a few times to use of his gear in attempt to confuse and loose the creatures. 

He then push himself for the final dash towards the bunker.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 7:25 pm

The energy orbs came as a surprise to Amber, creating a small falter in her step as she approaced the bunker. The small explosions sounding off around her brought her attention back. Tearing her eyes away from the glowing ones in the distant tree lines, she made the final length to the door and shoved her shoulder up against the metal door. 

Amer grunted as she applied more pressure to it, forcing it open just enough for her and Shrike to fit through and still have enough time to close it back. She silently urged for Shrike to reach the shelter, flicking her eyes back and forth from her friend and the unknown creatures persistently hunting both of them down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri May 20, 2016 7:52 pm

-Shrike could see she managed to get the door open, quiet a feat since those doors were fairly heavy, Shrike moved as quick as he could, he had fallen behind because of him stopping on a few times to use his weapon to pin the creatures down, giving her more time to get to the shelter. Turning back to fire off another shot a energy sphere came streaking into the sky hitting him in the upper chest of his armor , burning across his helmet, sending the armored figure to the ground. Thankfully it was not enough to put him down, moments later he picked himself up, darting left and right.

He finally enters the shelter with her, using the full strength of his suit Shrike slams the heavy door shut with a huge metal clang. Upon entering the safe zone, Shrike slid down with his back against the thick reinforced door clenching the impact zone of where the energy sphere struck him.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 11:20 pm

Moving away from the door quickly, she watched Shrike appear in the doorway and proceed to slam the door shut. The howls of the creatures sent shivers down her spine, the chorus of angry growls and screeches continuing. Amber let out a sigh, which she hadn't known she had been holding and looked over at Shrike.

She had seen him get hit, but hadn't been able to see the full extent of the damage it caused and even in the very little light given she could now see it clearly. "Are you alright?" Amber asked quietly as she walked over to him, knelling down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm

-Shrike had his hand covering the blast mark, he slowly removed his hand only to see that the fire ball had struck a weak point just where his neck connected with his armor, the impact mark was on his upper chest and his neck, some blood began to trickle down his neck as he looked over at her tilting his head to the left as he looked at her, he was not worried about himself-

" don't worry about me Amber I*'v had worse happen to me, make sure the door is secure...uhhh are you alright ?"

-Shrike seemed to be vey protective, something strange for the so called renegade people branded him as.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 1:50 am

Amber narrowed her eyes at the blood that ran down his armor, shifting them up to the place where it ran from. As he tilted his head over she got a slightly better look at it and her expression set to a serious mask. If he left it like that for too long without cleaning it, infection might set in, not to mention that the energy that had made the wound could have side affects unbeknownst to either of them.

Standing back up, Amber obliged to his command and went back to the door, making sure that it was closed and secure. Just to be cautious she slid the bolt lock into place.  "Uhhh... Are you alright?" Shrike asked her, which she replied with a curt nod and a small "Yes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun May 22, 2016 10:43 am

-Shrike let out a single laugh before looking over at her, as if this was normal or something, when infact he had been hit much harder before by these things, to the point where he could't get up, all this hurt like hell, he didn't want to show that he was hurt, his idea was " If you not down you not done" so he just pretended it was not sore as he nodded a few times, out side the creatures began to circle the large structure, making several attempts to breach the doors, but due to its reinforced structure, they could not break through.

" I'm sorry I dragged you into this...was not my intention to get you caught up against these things, perhaps it was not a good idea to come this way...but one way or the other one I'll be getting you back home, no need to worry about that.....these things...are called " Dark ones" they were the result of a failed experiment 4 years ago, and a reason I am in the situation I am in at the moment....I didn't use to be like this...there was a time..in a place I use to be normal..a life that is now gone for good." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next