Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.O.R.G.E. Database Entries

2 posters

Go down

F.O.R.G.E. Database Entries Empty F.O.R.G.E. Database Entries

Post by Thunder Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:39 pm

So i was feeling like sharing some insight on Thunder's past in F.O.R.G.E. Well onto the wrightings

Day One of Project FALCON
Project falcon is a initiative to see if we can bring out the innermost power inside people, most being elemental controll, onto the entires
12 test subjucts all under the age of 18 now prepared for emotional stress testing, we will put them in a room and make them watch us killing their families and friends on repeat to see results, will report back after tests are over.

2 hours later, 3 of the 12 test subjects are going insane, 4 are emotionally dead, meaning they can't feel emotion neither express it either, 3 are feeling sad and mad at us, the other 2 have committed suicide by choking themselfs, those subjects are #2 fire subject and #6 dark subject, day over 10/12 subjects alive 150/150 staff alive, no visitors
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

F.O.R.G.E. Database Entries Empty Re: F.O.R.G.E. Database Entries

Post by Thunder Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:16 am

Year 2 day 238 of project falcon
The subjects are developing quickly the 2 Gunderson siblings #5 and #7 are developing even faster then we can imagine, the subject #11 and #12 is strangely ripping holes in space and time to attempt to escape, not working well, sending to room #24, after the experement where we made them kill their cell mate they have been acting strangely. 6/12 subjects alive 97/150 staff alive

Last edited by Thunder on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bumped send (im on mobile))
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:23 am

(Moved the topic to a more appropriate location)
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:53 pm

Year 4 day 27 of project FALCON
Today the youngest of the Gunderson Sibilings has escaped after he got his powers near the known limit, he blew a whole in the side of his containment room, this will be undisclosed to the rest of the subjects probably tell them he died in the explosion of a gas leak.
5/12 subjects alive in the facility 1/12 escaped 56/150 staff alive
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:56 am

Post FALCON, 2 years 3 days

Time and Space Twins developed well, even in the FDF (Forge Defence Force) they worked well we are releasing all of the subjects to life in the outside world Air and the Only Remaining Gunderson Sibling are released as well both showing exeptional progress

----EMERGENCY TRANSMISION----
FALCON 3 (the non government authorized falcon project) is running unstable subject Goliath has reached insanity, slautering everyone in forge, including other test subjects ill change to the camera so you can see the carnage *a screen blips up of a dark facility ligyd flashing bullets being fire and the occasional shadow moving across the screen, screams after the shadow moves, camera ends* Send help we need it hurry before i am kille- 
----END TRANSMISSION----
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down