Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Light Zone

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Star Light Zone Empty Star Light Zone

Post by Midknight Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:57 pm

The Star Light Zone - A peaceful urban area, said to have the best view of the stars for miles. A lot of the time, their are various street musicians, playing soft, gentle music. The people of this quiet city were also extremely calm, friendly people.
Snowflakes begin to gracefully flutter down from the star lit sky, dancing down to the ground. The air was cold..but a refreshing cold, not the type that leaves you eager for indoors...
Street lights begin to light up, sporting a variety of vibrant colours to light up the streets. Store lights flicker on, signalling the night was here. There was such a...gentle atmosphere through out the area...People came her often, simply to admire to the night sky that could be seen.

As the snowflakes begin to set, the streets are given a rather festive look, fresh, crisp, snow lining the paths, decorating the roof tops and surfaces.

Gently making her way through the streets, was a beautiful young woman of a fox. Her fur was a subtle blonde, very pale in colour. She was adorned with various icy blue shades, with occasional black - her dress, gloves, boots, coat, scarf. Yes, it was true she didn't necessarily need to be wrapped up for the weather, but she was all about aesthetic, secretly.

As she walked, she would occasionally tilt her head up to look at the sky, so dark, so mysterious, so beautiful. The vixen would also peer into various windows of shops and cafe's, somewhat wishing she had people to share this beautiful night with. But that was a silly thought.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Star Light Zone Empty Re: Star Light Zone

Post by Sayo-the-merc Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:53 pm

With no contracts and getting a day off from his PMC work, a certain brown hedgehog  walks around, looking at the shops and cafes around him. His cold blue eyes examines more of his surroundings as it made him feel a bit....awkward.  His apparel consists of a black leather jacket with a gray shirt underneath, military pants, combat boots, and what looks like tactical combat gloves. On his hip is his holstered sidearm that he often carries, Galtier Mk.26M handgun. The mercenary than looks up to the black void of the night sky to find it lit up by the stars. Something about them gives him a sense of tranquility that he never felt in years. He just sighs and continues to walk off, adjusting his jacket a little as his boots step on the ground.

Last edited by Sayo-the-merc on Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sayo-the-merc
Sayo-the-merc
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:06 am

Finally coming out in what seemed like months a rather unexpected fox emerged from the long sidewalk, dressed in a large trench coat and abnormally long hair in the shape of diamonds and standing nearly 7 ft tall, he was an abnormal sight to see. This mans name was Karma and he hadn't seen the light in forever and was admittedly drawn towards the friendly atmosphere of the Star Light Zone. It was a welcoming sight as snowflakes dropped from the hazy purple sky and while it was rather cold but how could anyone be turned away from such a sight. Upon entering the vicinity of the zone he stopped dead in his tracks suddenly overwhelmed by the public view, he thought of turning back and finding somewhere else that was considerably less crowded. He shook this thought out of his head driven by the thought that maybe he would see some old friends and make some new ones.

Last edited by -Karma- on Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:16 pm

Meanwhile, as all the 'colourful characters' began to emerge into the streets, on a nearby wall, sat an orange hedgehog. His spines an odd golden colour, seperate from his fur. He wore a black jacket and cargo pants along with his orange shoes. He simply sat there quietly, watching snow fall, every now and again he would catch a single flake on his finger before blowing it away back into the flow. He looked up to the sky, his golden eyes sparkling "I wonder how far away they all are....they could be anywhere.." He said, monolouging to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:49 pm

Her name was Katiyana, or Kati for short, by the way.
The fox begins to feel a little tired, particularly in her legs. She did walk all the way here, to the Star Light Zone. And what for? Well, some peace and quiet! Most cities were over crowded, loud, kind of unpleasant for someone who isn't exactly comfortable with being in company of others.

Anyhow, talking a seat on a bench after brushing off some of the snow, the vixen takes a bit of a rest. If Punk were to turn and look, he would probably notice her. She let's out a subtle yawn, tilting her head up to the sky afterwards, admiring the various dots of light that were shining through the night sky.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:46 pm

Punk's ear twitched at the faint noise of someone sitting down. He quickly turned to look, forgetting he was sitting on a small wall, his body spinning...causing him to fall off, landing head first onto the ground, completely upside down. "Ow.." Was all he let out as his golden pineapple hair covered his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayo-the-merc Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:50 pm

Sayo goes into a shop to look at the different items inside. Star maps, star mugs, star frames.... Well that's a lot of star theme merchandise for one store. But...he did see some chocolate. Without a second thought, he grabs some and goes to the counter to pay for them. A few seconds later, he walks out eating the first of his chocolate stash.  That's right...Sayo the mercenary is a major chocoholic.
Sayo-the-merc
Sayo-the-merc
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:23 am

Upon entering the star light zone White fang a maiden sit on a bench while a man with pineapple hair was on the ground foolish like ( what did I walk in to) he thought to himself
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:58 am

Karma ogled at his surroundings slightly distracted by all the colors mixed with the red and green lights strung about the top of each shop with each the occasional white. While he laughed to himself thinking no place could be so peaceful he suddenly stepped on a ratherly compressed patch of ice and suddenly slipped crashing into several people and a brown hedgehog who was just walking out of a store. Karma landed in quite a loud crash, in fact it was loud enough to cause quite a stir breaking the silent night.
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayo-the-merc Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:04 am

Sayo didn't see it coming. He felt someone crash onto him and he falls down along with the other people. He just lays there on his back staring at the sky as he blinks a little. He only uttered one word. ".....ow....." He slowly starts to sit up and assess the situation by looking at his surroundings. He than gets up to dust himself off and looks at the one who caused the crash in the first place. He didn't say anything...but just look at him with a piercing stare. He than finally mutters something. "And I thought I was gonna have a good time too...."
Sayo-the-merc
Sayo-the-merc
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:09 am

Envy walked amongst the Star Light Zone. He may have been the only one there with an unamused look on his face, and probably the only one with a sword, with the sheath hanging over his back.

Why he was here, he didn't care, he wanted to be in and out as he walked along. 

Then he saw it, a crash between people. His head tilted backward as he laughed at their clumsiness.
"You Mobians give me a good laugh sometimes." 

He walked over, playing a prank on one of the fallen people by offering them a hand, then dropping them as they accepted. 

He laughed again, with a psychotic smile on his face...
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:33 am

Karma coughed rapidly spitting out ice and dirt that got caught in his mouth onto the ground. He then stood up and looking around himself he noticed all the people he struck down like bowling pins and immediately helped them all up in rapid succession except one who had already helped himself up and who was looking at Karma coldly. Suddenly he was embarrassed and his face flushed with red he looked at the brown hedgehog and introduced himself apologizing profusely "Oh my god I am so sorry please forgive me look ill make it up to you." He then picked up all the hedgehogs stuff that fell out of his hands and gave it back to him. "I guess I fell like a leaf in fall, get it because uh, its winter? so there's no leafs on the trees?" He chuckled awkwardly and realized he just made the situation worse and also realized that the joke was pretty terrible.
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayo-the-merc Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:39 am

Sayo gets his things back, puts them in his pockets and picks up his pistol, checking the magazine and the barrel real quick. As mentioned before, this pistol is a Galtier Mk.26M handgun. Upon hearing the guy apologize and attempt to make a joke, he sees another just taking advantage of the situation, making the others think he's helping when he's really dropping them and laughing at the misfortune. The mercenary just shakes his head and looks at the one in front of him. "Just don't worry about it..." He said as he holsters his pistol.
Sayo-the-merc
Sayo-the-merc
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:47 am

Envy glanced over at the embarrassed Karma, making a joke about it, since he was a changed person by now. 
"You two are an adorable couple!" Envy clapped his hands together in a very fast motion, then proceeded to walk over to Sayo.

"Nice to meet you...I guess?" Envy puts his hand out, wanting to play another joke. These people were just ordinary folks, nobody special to him.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:09 am

Karma looked around and noticed a new player in the field walking up to the brown hedgehog. He then quickly realized there was no point in carrying on this series of unfortunate events so he reaches a hesitant hand out to the new comer "Um, well nice to meet you too." his red eyes were hesitant to meet envies and quickly looked slightly to the left at the brown hedgehog as he tried to express concern through facial expressions, however to anyone else it seemed really awkward.
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayo-the-merc Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:13 am

Sayo looks at Envy, examining the person who just walked in and greeted them. However, something in his gut is telling him to trust him. And his gut is rarely wrong. "Right..." He said to even as he gives a piercing stare at him. The mercenary than looks at Karma and shakes his head. "I wouldn't do that." He said to him as he cracks his neck a bit and than pops his back. "Oh man.. I'm gonna feel sore in the mornin'..." He mutters.
Sayo-the-merc
Sayo-the-merc
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:17 am

"Oh don't worry, person guy."

Envy puts his hand out and didn't keep his word. He gripped Karma's hand very hard, and attempted to throw a small amount of lightning up his arm... Only enough to hurt just a bit.

Envy was laughing like a maniac as he did this, but since Karma was no longer in his sight since he was laughing, he didn't know if he had succeeded or not.

"Sorry, misfire!" Of course this was a lie.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:31 am

Karma felt the jolt and saw the smoke come from his hand and suddenly felt really lightheaded and the diamond on his back started to glow he managed to shake his head and it stop it from activating. "Oh yeah ha ha like a, like a joy buzzer right?" He shrugged off the light sting. He looked around to see that the crowd around them had dissolved and the hush over the town had fell silent once again he had really hoped no one saw the glow but there was no sense in hiding it. It was just apart of his anatomy.
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayo-the-merc Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:36 am

"Told you so..." Sayo said to Karma. He gives Envy another look and briefly his cold blue eyes flash what appears to be electricity. "Now if you excuse me...I guess I'll be off." He puts his gloved hands in his pockets and starts walking off. While he can be social when he feels the need, he rather avoid any physical contract. He's not very interested in making friends because in his point of view, they will do nothing but stab you in the back later on when they feel like it. At least that's how he feels.
Sayo-the-merc
Sayo-the-merc
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:41 am

Envy was only slightly surprised when Karma did his thing, but Envy instead looked a little more jealous, but when asked abotu a buzzer, Envy showed Karma the palms of his hands... Empty.

When Sayo starts walking off, Envy works up what seems like a more pouty face... Then he comes up with a seriously weird thing to call a "joke" 

His body shifts in a way, making him look exactly like Sayo by the end of it...

"Aw, but the fun just started..."
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:48 am

Karma looked to realize envy did not have a joy buzzer and he was only slightly surprised because this has not been the weirdest stuff he has come across "Huh, lightning powers..." so he decided to tag along knowing not to get to close to sayo "Uh yeah, sorry by the way I never caught your name brown hedgehog military dude." He gave a smile and followed up behind him "My name is Karma Half Vampire Half size changer yeah I know seems kind of weird but hey i'm normal on the outside am i right?" He laughed but then the smile went away as he probably gave away too much information.
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayo-the-merc Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:54 am

Sayo stops and looks at Karma, staring at him with his cold blue eyes. "Sayo...Sayo Leonheart. Private Military Contractor." He said. Its only fair that he introduces himself after Karma did so. Besides, thanks to being a spook, there is no information on him in any database. "I don't care what you are. You're a person. Don't let anyone else say otherwise..."
Sayo-the-merc
Sayo-the-merc
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:01 am

Envy shifted back into himself "Ugh fine... Well, I got nothing better to do..." Envy follows along, since he wasn't lying there
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:02 am

"Uh thanks, I appreciate that I have never really been y'know, identified as a person but I really...Appreciate that." He smiled hesitantly and continued to walk feeling possibly maybe being accepted in the first time in years. Karma reached into his trench coat and pulled out a small chocolate bar and handed it to sayo "Here, I was going to give you this after I ruined your snack earlier but um, I never did so here."
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayo-the-merc Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:05 am

The merc takes it and looks at it. "Thanks..." He said. Sayo than turns his attention to Envy. "What are you whining about?" He asks him. Once again, that gut feeling is telling him that Envy could be more dangerous than he looks. If hostile action is taken, he can quickdraw his pistol be ready to take action. But for now, he must be patient and observe.
Sayo-the-merc
Sayo-the-merc
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next