Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryder's announcement

2 posters

Go down

Ryder's announcement Empty Ryder's announcement

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:17 am

*sigh*    My fellow SRN users and Admins.... now  for those who don't have skype or don't know what's going on.. I'm leaving and i might not come back for a  very lonnnng time.... why you ask?? well here's to sum it all up okay... i have to focus on school to maintain my grades... not only that i have worry about my sister not cleaning up the house when i get home and when i tell her to do something she doesn't do it.... that's putting stress on me because now I got to clean the whole Goddamn house all by myself .... not only that i have watch my little brother but... i have to do a ton of homework every f**king day and i can't get it done because my sister won't listen and does whatever she want to do, and mom gets mad at me for not finishing my work and chores , Soooo now i have to get my school laptop taked back and have everything deleted , plus i don't know any other way to talk to you guys but on my PS3 (But i highly doubt that i'll play it again until like frickin january 2016 when my next Report cards come out)and i probably won't get my phone this chirstmas which also means that might have to get it myself (basically getting a job and pay for it myself) so really i'm in some deep shit right now and i need to catch up badly i'm trying my hardest to to make things right but it seems that nothing is working for me... and i see No positive outlook with this problem.. and . if i have to .......... i'll try to sneak on here as best as i can, but you'll probably see me once or twice, maybe never..... but I will come back..... hopefully. Crying or Very sad
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Ryder's announcement Empty Re: Ryder's announcement

Post by SoniQueen Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:31 am

Dang dude, sorry to hear. I wish you the best of luck with your grades and hope to see you back on here sometime. It reminds me I should probably start taking better care of my grades and school work before my parents force the same thing on me, haha, scary.

Again, Good luck!

SoniQueen
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum