Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lounge (Round One)

+13
Envy the Jealous
Midknight
Ryder the hedgehog
Caliburn
ChaoticBou
The_Terror
spark tb
Spekkal
Froshana
C.S.O.
Sparknish
Shade the Lazarhog
DeuxExDimensia
17 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Lounge (Round One) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lounge (Round One)

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:13 pm

@Blitz Only two matches have winners yet. The rest still needs to be judged completely, so no winners have been announced at all in the lounge.))
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:16 am

*Pouty Face* (Partypooper)
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:39 pm

Malware suddenly burst into the room in an excited manner. He was ecstatic that he had actually survived and won his first match ever. I won! Mal... Ware rocks! Mal... Ware rocks, Malware 2.0 repeated over and over in his mind. Eventually, he left the lounge for some reason. At least the obnoxious, haughty hacker was gone for a few minutes. All was peaceful in the longe... until Malware entered the lounge with a trombone. Where did he have the time to find a trombone? It didn't matter now since Malware played the trombone in a tone that sounded similar to "Mal... Ware rocks." He kept on playing the same tune over and over and over and over again in celebration over his first victory. Now Malware was just intentionally trying to disrupt the emotional state of everyone in the room. When he would stop is anyone's guess.

(I'm not too sure if I can post in here. Hopefully, I can).
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:00 am

(Aye, it's fine for you to, just be aware tomorrow we'll probably start wrapping up this topic and opening a newer lounge topic for the next round.)
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:50 pm

(...Okay, one sec, just re-read that post properly, was that a goddamn New Day reference?)

Greg jumped slightly at Malware's entrance. He jumped even more at Malware's second entrance as the trombone parped right past his ear. Realising he'd been quite distracted by the whole Envy fiasco, he jumped up to glance between the different screens. It seemed like many of the matches were now wrapping up - with some of the competitors such as Malware having even already left their own arenas, either to return to the Lounge, or to head home, at their own disgression.
Speaking up in his ear, the tournament sponsors instructed him to step up to the side of the exit, and give a little speech. And - being the handsome host he knew he was - he obliged.
"Ah! Uh, ladies and gentlemen!" he spoke up with a grin, "We hope you have enjoyed your time here for the first day of the Tremendous Tribulations Tournament! Whilst the matches are wrapping up now, the Lounge shall be open for the remainder of the night, so eat, drink, and be merry! Tomorrow will be your day off - a time for those who have fought to see our healers and begin recuperating, and a chance for people to watch the matches they've missed. Time for everyone to get ready and get studying - because the day after, we'll be opening up the Lounge again... and opening up the arenas, for the second round combats! I hope to see all of you there!"
With that, he paused a second... before removing that earpiece. Seemed he'd done everything he had to do in any official capacity today. All he'd have to do is filter people out if they did stay too later, but for now... he could relax.

(Gonna be starting up Round 2 Lounge in a bit - still, will be leaving this open for people to wrap up anything they want to, finish up interactions, whatever! Just be aware that anything you post in here will be chronologically 2 days before anything you choose to post in the next Lounge topic when it goes up. Other than that, go wild and have fun!)
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:36 pm

Envy got angry a Malware's trombone, so he plugged his ears... With magic.

Then he unintentionally fell asleep.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:28 pm

Well, to say the least, at was an... interesting first round. The griffon stood upright at Greg's speech, and gave a grin and a curt nod his way. It was a shame that she didn't get to fight, but she now at least had an advantage over some. Maxie still had her tactics hidden, her ace in the hole, her skills a mystery. 

She stretched with a slight hip sway and an arms raise, her feathers bristling with her fluid movements. Upon relaxing, the white avian glanced around the room one last time. The victorious were confirmed. And she'd be fighting any one of them.
A smile.
"Weelllll this baby girl needs her beauty sleep! So ta-tah, my darlings, and I'll see your wonderful faces lateer! OHOHO~!" A laugh later, and the odd griffon went to make her leave.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrRapierre Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:28 pm

Well, no fight for him today. But he gathered some good information. Today was productive and he even made some new acquaintances. Unfortunately, there was nothing else to do, so he decided to leave the lounge.

"I'll be leaving as well. I should prepare myself for the next round, now that I know next time I'll fight for sure. If you'll excuse me..." He said as he got up lazily and, with a soft smile, he went to the weapon rack to take back his sword and leave, trying to ignore Malware's noise.

As he left the room, he quickly took his notebook and noted the last pieces of info for today. He also had to arrange the info to build up some strategies, maybe try to verify some of it. But since some of the fighters didn't fight this round, like himself, he couldn't depend on these notes for the upcoming battles.

"Better prepare as best as I can. Otherwise, I could end up having a nasty surprise..." He muttered lowly, remembering that a certain someone had a really bad time. He didn't want to end like him. Not like that..

Last edited by ZephyrRapierre on Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Little error)
ZephyrRapierre
ZephyrRapierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6