Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEATH FRIDAY

4 posters

Go down

DEATH FRIDAY Empty DEATH FRIDAY

Post by Froshana Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:08 am

Ah ha, so this isn't much of an absence necessarily, but it is a warning in case I drop off the face of the forum for a couple of days, particularly in this awful week coming up.
I'm sure most of you are aware of Black Friday approaching and after working this terrifying week in retail for the last several years, I'd just like to make it known that I may not be on at times because I will either be at work or be face down in my pillow, making dying whale noises.
OR
If I am on and just not posting, it's not because I'm just being a tease, I probably just don't have enough braincells still firing to muster up a post. It'll get done within a couple of days, just not as promptly as I would prefer.

Pray for me, guys, this is my first Black Friday at Victoria's Secret
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

DEATH FRIDAY Empty Re: DEATH FRIDAY

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:31 am

Oh
Oh no
Good luck, and stay safe! I hope it goes okay for you! :c
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:58 pm

Oh god, you poor soul. I recall, we actually tried having a Black Friday over here last year. It was considered to be a universally bad idea so we decided not to really do it again. It amazes me that it's still a thing over there.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:15 pm

I feel....SO bad for ya, take a fishy stick for good luck!
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:00 am

[gathers pity (and the fishy stick) and puts it in bottles for later]
Yyyyeah, this isn't even a really big city, but it's surrounded by smaller towns so when this stuff hits, people flood in from all around and lawdy. Straight up tomfoolery.
And I totally agree, Black Friday is not a very good idea and it should be removed.
Employees don't even get to have Thanksgiving dinner (if they're into that) because they have to be at work the evening of Thanksgiving for stores to open early. Whaaat

Did find out what things will be looking like by this weekend and next week, though, so once I recover from Friday, I should be able to get back into the swing of things, whoooo~
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down