Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Malware 2.0 Party.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Malware 2.0 Party. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Malware 2.0 Party.

Post by Dregan Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:14 pm

Eer blinked slightly at the slight glitch in the sound. The term 'Sack the DJ' came to mind, though that thought was soon lost once more to the movement. All eyes were on them - all eyes were on them being goddamn good! Eer was into, Maxie seemed into it - the crowd were most certainly getting into it! When they went home, they could all tell their families; The motherf'in Eer danced twice as hard as anyone else that night! Well, Eer and his dance partner, of course.
Soon enough the music slowed up, and the ant slowed up to match. Well... sort of. He was definitely still too fast for the average slow-dance, but it was at least... y'know, well-paced? Still felt a lot bigger and fancier than it perhaps should - with more than one too many twirls.

Eer could only grin as the whistles began in their direction. Of course, he knew why they were whistling - you'd be wrong not to with the performance they were giving! ...At least as far as he was concerned.
Aaand then the 'kiss her' calls began. Well... gotta give the people what they want right?

Twirling the poor griffon from one arm to the other, he bent her back as he leant forward, striking quite the dramatic pose.
"I hope you don't mind?~"
Wow, how unexpectedly... gentlemanly...?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:49 pm

(Oh god I am so sorry again my bad, my bad ;-; )

Now, it was all good and well. Move with the beat, shake those hips, ignore all else and just move your body to the sound of music. That's what's really needed for a good time. That's what she was good at. And the beat worked fine - until it slowed down. Until the entire thing ended up flipped onto its head, to be the exact opposite of what she wanted this to be. A slow dance. A romantic slow dance. A romantic slow dance and everyone was yelling to kiss and oh god this was a mess. This was awful. This was panic. This what not what she wanted or expected oh god why this.

And the goddamned ant was more than willing to go along with it! I mean, okay, sure she maybe was a bit of a tease and maybe he showed signs of interest, but all that aside they literally just met and this wasn't her thing. Oh god. Oh god why. That confident demeanour melted, and instead there was just an awkward smile and a concerned worried furrow of the brow.
"I... ah... I... do."
Oh. This is awkward.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:12 pm

(Whelp... I've been neglecting my duties. Time to get back on the horse.)

Malware, being his usual, annoying self, fell over laughing within that tower of his. The situation was just too amusing for the masked hacker. He even had to slam his left fist against the ground for a while just to get a good laugh out of himself. Once the hacker got it all out of his system, no pun intended, he slowly got up. His sides were aching from all the laughing that he was doing which was why he held onto them. His fist was hurting as well. Why did I bang my fist against the ground, thought the black-hat hacker as he observed both Eer and quite possibly his new love interest tangled up in a romantic yet dramatic pose. Malware had to do something else to set the mode. This spotlight that was focused on Eer and the griffon just wasn't going to cut it. Malware's about to set the mood, fellas, Malware thought as he cracked both of his knuckles. He placed his gloved hands upon the lighting systems and managed to illuminate the room with a dark pink color.
Malware stared at the two intently. If it wasn't for his mask, there would've been a smart-ass smirk developing on his face. It was almost as if Malware were taunting them with just a look. "C'mon! Do it," someone yelled out. After that comment, there were groups of people saying "Just do it." Some were saying it in unison, others were a bit off in their timing, and there was one guy who sounded like he was repeating it in Terminator style. Even Malware, although he wouldn't talk, raised his right fist to the air as if to say that he agrees with the crowd. This was becoming extremely awkward now.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2