Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there fellow Ladies/Gents

5 posters

Go down

Hello there fellow Ladies/Gents Empty Hello there fellow Ladies/Gents

Post by Aimi the Anti-Neko Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:57 am

For those of you who would like to get to know me , I am Aimi ( I-um-ee ) , I'm also an Anti-Mobian , I am a bunny that loves to assassinate wherever my hands get on . I've been trained to be a Ninja but thought being a quiet and deadly assassin , so here I am! .  

Let's just say I work for Princess Alicia and the others that were betrayed by scourge and his darling Fiona , however I do not wish to talk about this " Scourge " after what he's done to my buddies in the Anti realm .

I'm a neko ( cat ) , and my  favorite stuff are Ice cream , Assassinate , Alicia , Boomer , Patch D' Coolete and Miles Prower , I also like Buns but sadly she isn't in the team any longer .. , a calm place so that I can sleep or at least take a nap , Drawing , a little bad deads here and there , adventuring , wandering into the streets ( etc.), helping my own group . 

Dislikes : Some place where I stay bored , Loud events happeneing , " some " mobians, Scourge & Fiona .

Food Item : Ice Cream and any type of snack 

Place : Anti-Mobian ( a.k.a Alicia's Castle ) 

I guess that's all you guy's need to know about me .. heh , see you guy's soon ~ 

// Ahem , Creator of this character here , I just want to say that I hope you like this character and will enjoy roleplaying with me !~ I really love roleplaying and the types I usually do are  Adventure , Fantasy, Action , Gore , Fighting/Brawling genres . Can't wait ! also I happen to have A Lot of characters to roleplay with so stay tuned ! hope you a great day , thanks for the acceptance ! c: //
Aimi the Anti-Neko
Aimi the Anti-Neko
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Hello there fellow Ladies/Gents Empty Re: Hello there fellow Ladies/Gents

Post by The_Terror Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:26 am

Travis sipped what little bit of alcohol he had from his flask. He wiped his mouth before replying, "More competition, eh? Guess my job just got a lot harder."

(Hey, what's up? I hope you enjoy that little intro I did. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to message me for anything at any time you'd like. See ya! I hope We can role play some time soon!)
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:36 am

Weeelcome to the forum there - hope you enjoy your time here and have fun. I maaay advise just a quick glance over some of the character creation guidelines around here. You're mostly alright, but there's just a few bits and pieces on whether or not you're allowed to automatically establish relations with actual canon characters, since some people around here tend to be assigned some of the different canons and it might rather effect them if you're inserting things into the backstories they should be aware of.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aimi the Anti-Neko Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:44 am

[quote="The_Terror"]Travis sipped what little bit of alcohol he had from his flask. He wiped his mouth before replying, "More competition, eh? Guess my job just got a lot harder."

(Hey, what's up? I hope you enjoy that little intro I did. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to message me for anything at any time you'd like. See ya! I hope We can role play some time soon!)[/quote]

Aimi looked a bit puzzled to what he was drinking but didn't mind , " Well it does look like it , eh .. heh heh " . She gave out a little smirk while sitting down on a table with her arms crossed .

// Nothing much , just here and there , and  yes I did actually ^^' . Sure , hope we could also role play sometime ! nice meeting you ! c: //
Aimi the Anti-Neko
Aimi the Anti-Neko
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aimi the Anti-Neko Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:46 am

[quote="Dregan"]Weeelcome to the forum there - hope you enjoy your time here and have fun. I maaay advise just a quick glance over some of the character creation guidelines around here. You're mostly alright, but there's just a few bits and pieces on whether or not you're allowed to automatically establish relations with actual canon characters, since some people around here tend to be assigned some of the different canons and it might rather effect them if you're inserting things into the backstories they should be aware of.[/quote]
 Oh , okay , thanks for the advice , I'll go ahead and remove them or at least change this whole character biography. ^^
Aimi the Anti-Neko
Aimi the Anti-Neko
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:20 pm

Hello and welcome to SRN
Will say it's fun to see people use character bios as intro posts.
Can give a direct idea on how the person is and what not, regardless though.
If you ever have any questions or want to RP, feel free to hit me up.
Hope you will enjoy your stay on here!
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:43 pm

Yo! Your character seems adorable, yet deadly! I like it! And as Dregan said - do your best to avoid canon character relations cause that means on the rules!
Regardless, hello! I'm Spekkal, one of the admins here. Hope you enjoy your stay on your humble little forum, and get your butt ready for some super-rad RPs!
See you around!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down