Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A day in Station Square

+2
Spekkal
Caliburn
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A day in Station Square Empty A day in Station Square

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:48 pm

Oh, Station Square...

A large city. One of the most significant cities that has existed, and one of the places that the blue blur himself visited very frequently. This time around he wasn't around, but it wasn't like it made any difference!

The huge city was filled with activity, with life. Flowing with all kinds of people going about their daily business.

Mid day. A sunny day, sun casting down so gently onto the tarmac and pavement which was still oh so fresh and barely touched since the rebuilding of the city took place all that time ago after it was destroyed a second time.

It was bursting with activity more than it ever had done, and there was lots do see, lots to do...

But what to do was the question? With such a wide variety, well, it was down to the people!
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

A day in Station Square Empty Re: A day in Station Square

Post by Spekkal Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:04 am

And on the outcrop by the beach, where the busy road leading into the main buildings were, there was a man. A green-blue dragon, to be precise. He seemed quite young too, only in his 20s. He was stood on a stool, his hands behind his back, and had a relaxed and calm smile on his face. They were stood on a pedestal, surrounded by two white figures - one was an orange hedgehog, and the other was a blonde-coloured mutt. They had books in their hands, that they were giving to the public.

It seemed the dragon had just finished some sort of speech, and the cloaked mobians were now packing away. He hopped off the pedestal with a graceful movement, and turned to the two. The crowd was dispersing.
"Are there any that wish to be converted to that what is good?" the dragon asked. His voice was almost... hypnotic. Lulling. It was the kind of voice you could fall asleep to, which was quite impressive considering his face. It didn't help that the smile remained on his face. It wasn't forced either, but genuine. A genuine happiness.
"Several. They've been directed to the homeless shelters to volunteer," the mutt replied with a smirk, and she had her hands on her hips, "Good day today, Sir."
"Every day is a good day, Era," he replied with a gentle chuckle, crossing his arms. His tail swayed across the ground, occasionally coiling in movement.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:16 am

"Sypha! You're going to rip my arm off!" 

It was in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Station Square, the first time that this duo had returned to here in months. 

"Then keep up with me, you lazy hobo!"

There, barely squeezing out of the swarms of people and into the safety of a quiet bookstore, were two individuals. A young, bright, cheerful teenage girl, about 17 or 18, and an older young man in his mid twenties. The girl was a Tanuki, her fur a comfortable fluff of stripes. She wore a casual hoodie and jeans with Romanesque sandals. Her hair was very curly and fell down to shoulder length. As for the older man, he was a tall, spinach green echidna with a black, turtleneck sweater and jeans. He wore thick sunglasses to mask his eyes. Sensing the kind of place they had taken refuge in, he lowered his voice to a shrill, whispering hiss.

"Hobo? My chin fur doesn't make me look like a hobo!"

The Tanuki girl rolls her eyes and snickers. 

"Says you, and only you, big bro..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:23 am

Slowly walking along the sidewalk, enjoying a relatively nice stroll seemingly was a young looking red fox. He glanced left and right, noticing all kinds of stuff happening around, not sure quite what to make of a lot of it.

His eyes met a duo which seemed to be... well, not exactly getting on very well. Siblings? He thought he heard the word bro. He kept walking, giving the duo a small, quite awkward smile - if they happened to look his way, but stopped upon nearing what seemed to be a relatively large gathering. A crowd was leaving, huh?

He merely stopped in place, relatively nearby, observing the going ons. "...Uhm, excuse me? What's happening?" He asked, quite quiet but hopefully loud enough to be heard by the trio.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:34 am

Before the dragon could even utter a word, the dog bounded forward, a book against her chest, which she then thrust towards the fox with a wide smile on her face, "Heeey there!" she chimed. She was quite a large woman. Not huge, but taller than average, and her build was relatively chubby, "You're up for doing good and helping people, right? Oh I betcha are! Uh huh!" he nodded her head, "Cause hey! Us? We're the Church Of Elpis! And Lord Elpis is the god of good!" a grin, "So we do what's right, like help the hopeless, and give to charities to help those less fortunate! So er,... if you're up for that, theeeeen take one of these!" She took his hand and placed the book in it. It was quite large in side, golden letters on the front that said 'Scripture Of Virtue'.

"Ah hah hah~! Calm down, Era!" the dragon laughed, directing his attention to the boy, "You're throwing too much information at him! Please, my dear, give him room to breathe!" He tugged at her clothing to pull her away.
"But siiiiIIIIIR! He needs to know about Elpis! He gotta! Elpis is so cool!" she whined, stepping back with flat ears, before noticing the two siblings, and her ears flopped right on up again. "OH HEY! HELLO! HELLO FRIENDS!" And so she bounded towards them, taking two books from the tables they'd set up.
Another laugh from the dragon.
"I'm sorry, she gets very excited easily," he said to Sam with a shake of his head, "I am Patriarch Goodwill of the Church of Elpis. How may I help you?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:42 am

A silver fured fox yawned while streaching his arms. The city he was walking through was bustling with activity as he walked down the pavement

The fox: "With all this activity i hope there is somewhere for me to sit down" he muttered to himself

The fox looked about 15-16 years old, his silver fur looking white in the bright sun, he wore a black tee-shirt, blue jeen shorts and some odd black and white teenis shoes (or trainers) and had an odd black sserpent tattoo on his left arm that reached from his shoulder to his hand spiraling around his arm, sweating he saw a bench with shade by a bookstore and quickly Started to walk twards it.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:50 am

The echidna sighs, seeing as they had slipped into the public library. He did not remove his sunglasses although they were indoors. Cruz just scanned the area, finding the vast section of fictional books and wandering near.

"When life gives you lemons..."

He walks off into the numerous shelves taller than himself, his sister following like a duckling. She wasn't that big into thick, dusty books herself, especially not the boring kinds that her brother wouldn't shut his mouth over at the dinner table. Wars... Guns... and their history... Studying strategies of battles over hundreds of years old. Sometimes she even overheard him debating the battles to himself aloud. Cruz loves War... 

"So now you're not even studying real battles anymore? You've run out?" 

"Yeah... I guess you could say that."

Sypha rolls her eyes, making a 180 Degree turn and to another part of the library. She figured that it was fair enough, seeing as Cruz went out of his way to pre-order a video game that she had been looking forward too. But enough of that! She felt an anxious pain in the pit of her stomach just thinking about that game that was going to come out. She had to take her mind off of it, and what better place than in a library? She found the section with all the "Golden-Age" Comics, found a chair, and got to reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:50 am

The poor fox's eyes widened in surprise, giving a slight gasp which loudened towards the end, as she stepped back a bit, eyes looking down at the book before going back up to the woman. "...Uh... uh Elpis? ...I... uh..." He was stammering, a lot, and as soon as Era was dragged off, well, thank god. Yeah, he needed room to breathe.

"...Y-Yeah uh, I could... see that." The fox trailed off a bit, almost snickering, before observing the book. It was relatively weighted, but not too much for the fox to handle.

His red eyes glanced up to the dragon however, and the fox took a moment. "...I-I was just curious what was going on. Were you giving a speech or something?" He asked.

Wow, people could be super excited sometimes. He never remembered himself being THAT excited, even as a ki-Okay maybe that was an exaggeration.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:57 am

"I was simply giving a speech on Lord Elpis Himself," he replied calmly, "Lord Elpis is the God of all that is good in the world. And to celebrate, to cherish what morality he has bestowed upon us, our Church is designed to help those in need. We do not require a worship, just that people do their best to help others, and abolish evil," his tone was sweet, and his age was certainly relatable enough, "And that book is what the First Sister, the first chosen by Elpis, did to save the world. And within it contains a small amount of holy spells you can perform in your moment of need."

Meanwhile, the hedgehog seemed awkward. He shuffled on his feet, before propping himself onto the table, grabbing a book, and began to read. Occasionally he would take glances at the mutt, some more prolonged than others. When she turned in his direction, he hid his face in the book. He totally wasn't reading it.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:10 am

Not far from the square was a reddish-orange colored scorpion. He was in his mid-twenties, and he happened to be enjoying a stroll as well. He looked about the area in search of things to do. Coming across a crowd, he grew a little curious and decided to approach the matter, despite it bustling with activity. Upon getting to it, he saw the crowd leave, which disappointed him a little.

After departing, he decided he would stop by the bookstore, but only because he needed something to keep his mind occupied. The scorpion proceeded towards the nearest building he could find, which, surprisingly, was a library. He entered the building, suddenly drawn in to its presence. Something in this building seemed to have mesmerized him in a way...but he needed to stay focused. He explored the library in search of a book to read, eventually coming to one as a smile crossed over his complexion. He grabbed it and went over to the nearest seat he could find and began to read the book he had obtained.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

http://lozskullkid.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:12 am

The echidna, once acquiring some privacy, relaxed enough to push his sunglasses onto his forehead. He could barely see in those damn things anyway! However, they had a secondary function. His left eye seemed normal enough, a delicious-looking chocolate brown, but the right was covered by an eye-patch. One that would instantly make people he passed look at him with either pity, or with fear. Something of which he loathed.

"Where is it? Where would it be?"

His height negated the use for a ladder for the most part, as he passed his fingers over the many dusty spines with ease. As for Sypha... Well she was just reading some comics about a superhero that doesn't kill people. She found it very interesting how he's managed to never kill anyone by accident with how crazy his adventures have become.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:22 am

Ryder was waiting by the  post office near Station square, He had order a package off a catalog in a magazine , he paced back and forth waiting. (sorry for the short post)
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:22 am

The fox stood there once more just, unsure what to say. "You like helping others any way you can?" He spoke up, however, asking with a smile. "I like to help people too, I mean, I'm no super hero, but if my friends are in trouble I want to do anything I can to help them." He said, almost proudly.

"Oh, uh... sorry, I forgot to say, I'm Samuel McLinden!" He chirped, slipping a little onto his tip toes. "You can just call me Sam, though, my friends usually do." His tail swished side to side gently in the wind as he looked at the dragon, before opening the book, and observing the first page carefully.

"Say, how do you do these spells? Can anyone do them?"
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:50 am

And somewhere close to the dragon and fox a black kitsune wanders,looking around in some sort of attempt to make sure he is not spotted. Yes indeed Kids. Cyril is back in station square. Very Happy. The ninetailed vulpine hums to himself before stopping a few feet away from the dragon plus company,blinking a few times and watches while in the meantime reaching into his fur and takes out a small chunk of crystal that he pops into his mouth and chews on it. And as he moves the crystal spikes jutting out his back at random move against eachother,making a clear clinking noise.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:02 am

The fox got to the bench after quite some time trying to push through the crowd, and sat down with a thud. He just streached his arms his fur now visibly silver other than that blinding reflection from the sun off his fur, and yawned, he just sat there pondering what he should eat.

The fox: "what should i eat, chicken, beef. To many choices" he finally muttered

Absorbed in the commotion he couldnt think, all of the people talking he could barley hear himself thinking. Finally he just desided to move inside where it would be quieter, so he moved into the bookstore (or library, whatever it is)
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:12 am

Sypha got found these comics very entertaining, especially due to their excessive amounts of camp. Seeing as some of these comics are 3 times as old as she was, it was understandable. The values of the past, or what was considered hip and cool has changed drastically to how it is today. She couldn't believe that there used to be actual electric cigarette lighters in cars. But she digressed. She found 'camp' interesting, and to love 'camp' is to love Mobian nature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:44 am

He continued reading, unaware of the surrounding area around him. The scorpion would always find myths to be interesting, so he'd go around cities to learn as much as he could about them. It wasn't much, but at least he had a sense of adventure.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:32 am

(Burning, could you please tell us the posting order)  Ryder stopped pacing and went inside the post office for his package, Later he comes back with the package, He sits on bench. . He turned to the scorpion near him and said "hi" to him/her
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:05 pm

Burning-Fox wrote:The fox stood there once more just, unsure what to say. "You like helping others any way you can?" He spoke up, however, asking with a smile. "I like to help people too, I mean, I'm no super hero, but if my friends are in trouble I want to do anything I can to help them." He said, almost proudly.

"Oh, uh... sorry, I forgot to say, I'm Samuel McLinden!" He chirped, slipping a little onto his tip toes. "You can just call me Sam, though, my friends usually do." His tail swished side to side gently in the wind as he looked at the dragon, before opening the book, and observing the first page carefully.

"Say, how do you do these spells? Can anyone do them?"
"And what of those that aren't your friends?" the man replied, a slight glimmer in his young, green eyes, "We must do our best to help everyone! To leave one in misery and poverty because we don't know them?" he shook his head, "That is not the way of the Church of Elpis. But I'm sure you came to that conclusion already - you seem very smart!"

"My name is Patriarch Goodwill - leader of the Church, and voice of our god. I am the judge that deems what is good and what is evil, and I mean the best for everyone. If you are willing to help the fight for good in any way, please donate to a local charity, or volunteer at any shelters."
The dragon's fingers gently brushed over the page - directing to a paragraph and an illustration of a man looking at his wound.
"That is Menor-Curatio," he began, "A holy healing spell crafted by the hands of Archangels to help those wounded by evil. Hold this book, speak those words towards another or yourself who is of deserving of a blessing, and the Angels Of Elpis will hear your call and heal their fresh wounds in a bask of white mist."

However, his speech momentarily stopped, as the dragon glanced over at the kitsune who had made a sound. There was that continuous smile on his face, but it lessened. He remembered that one, during his speech so many years ago when he was but a Priest. He remembered their escape, and a twitch of a frown appeared on his youthful face.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:40 pm

((Let's just say... Spekkal, Me, Cyril, Thunder, Solid, Mephiles then Ryder. Posting order CAN be ignored, but try to abide by it so people don't get left in the dust, please. >_>))

"Well, if I can help people, I like to." Sam said, lighting up a bit more. "...But, I... uh... don't have much money." He said, ears slightly lowering at that. He wasn't very happy with the financial state. Not one bit. He immediately fixed his eyes upon the page, the paragraph being directed to, however. "...Menor-whaaa?" He fell flat slightly with his words, and just listened.

...A healing spell, huh?

"So I don't need to have any kind of special energy or anything? I can just... read it out and it works?" He questioned, his eyes scanning over the page carefully as he looked at the words themselves.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:48 pm

The vulpine continues nibbling on the piece of crystal when he notices the dragon looking towards him and brings up a tail to offer a wave when he notices the smile lessening and instead settles for a polite nod as a greeting and steps a bit closer to listen to the dragon as well though remains politely silent,not having anything to say right now as well as not wanting to seem rude by butting in on a conversation.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:44 pm

"As I said, it is not you casting it, rather, Elpis' angels hear your calling and allowing right of the blessing you call for. Provided you have the book in hand, of course, and you study it enough to devote yourself to Elpis," he steadily replied, looking back to the fox with a wide smile, "But that should be no issue for a smart man like you? Regardless, you know the correct choice to make."

The dragon's fingers flickered idly. The hedgehog's ears shot up at this motion. He squinted at the kitsune instantly, and grumbled to themselves. They sighed, grabbing the book they were holding more roughly, and hopped off the table, "Er, oi! Black foxwolfdude! Hey!" And began to walk towards Cyril.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:00 pm

The echidna found nothing, skimming through a plethora of different books and what not. Nothing really struck him, however... Though not visibly frustrated, you could see it in his lone, left eye. Before he slipped his sunglasses back on, he made sure to put everything back in it's place.

"How unfortunate... I hate being a picky reader..."

Meanwhile, his younger sister had many comic books spread out on the table before herself. All of these she had read in the short span of about twenty minutes. This was the amount of time Cruz took to find and ultimately fail at finding a book that he enjoyed. The comics were all reorganized in chronological order, everything absolutely perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:07 pm

The kitsune hums softly to himself as he watches the dragon and young fox continue their conversation about the God the dragon talks about.  Suddenly his ears twitch and he looks up towards the approaching hedgehog,twitching his eye for a moment at being called a foxwolfdude but takes a deep breath before replying. ''Yes, can i help you with something?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Once he finished his book, he returned it and decided to go outside, walking towards a bench and taking a seat in the process. Not far from him, the scorpion spotted a hedgehog who was at the post office. It seemed like he had a package to pick up...he waited until the hedgehog collected the parcel, then waited until he came by. Once he turned to say hello, he simply responded by waving at him. "How are you?" he asked, curiosity getting to him once more.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next