Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Grim Eclipse

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Grim Eclipse - Page 3 Empty Re: A Grim Eclipse

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:35 pm

((Just a quick little message of caution, er... unless your character can see REALLY WELL in pitch black darkness? Yeah, flying isn't a good idea. Once again the whole world is pretty much pitch black at the moment. All of the natural light is blocked out and a lot of man-made light is completely expunged from the planet, or at least HEAVILY dimmed down by mysterious forces. May wanna change your post accordingly~! Just a small warning. c:))
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:29 pm

(( k tnks lemme bookmark it so I can find it  XD))
I stumble through the brush desperately to find anything to take cover in.
"What is this madness...my flashlight can barley even work!" I toss the flashlight in rage and a metal clonking sound is heard.
I walk towards the sound and walk into a wall. *muffled from hand* "OW my nose!" I feel the wall in front of me. " Feels like a man maid wall" I slide along the wall and my fingers rub against a gate. "Bingo!" I ram the gate down not knowing there is a nob there. I try my flashlight and a small bit of light comes out. "Thank goodness it works a bit now I don't have to smack into a tree every second" I start walking not knowing I had just walked up a side ally that leads to the center of station square.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:09 am

Burning-Fox wrote:Ebonia blinked a bit. She noted the sudden... tone change, almost. And she was a bit taken aback by the suddenness of the question. "...Well, I... uh... I..." Her face slightly reddenned. Visibly, actually. She scratched the back of her head, awkwardly, "Well... I mean... I don't... I don't remember much, because... I was pretty drunk actually." An awkward snicker, "I mean, it wasn't much of a passionate one, it was more a joke than anything, but it's the only one I remember even vaguely. Basically got a big smack on the lips by one of my friends, er, Jessy." A small smile came to her face upon reciting that name. ...Before it slowly changed into a bit of a frown.

"...It... it's nothing much anyway." She said, "Since you probably don't want me to ask the same question... what's the most fun thing you've ever done?" She asked. Her question being a lot more... light.

"Eh, I don't mind!" she replied, giving a wide smirk and a small, hushed laugh, "Hell, I'm pretty open about myself! So hey, ask away and I'll answer as detailed as you want it!" Though she did frown herself; "But uh, you don't have to reply like, if you don't wanna talk about it? I mean I get privacy and stuff, just though this would be a fun thing to play...?"

She stood up and shuffled slightly over to the centre of the room, the wolf now deciding to sit atop the broken TV. She felt a bit at ease moving with that light, but the darkness, especially while navigating, was incredibly constructing. Sam sighed to herself, and awkwardly chuckled, before replying to the feline;

"Well! There was one time that I decided to go skydiving! Got up into this plane and WHAM! Flew RIGHT into the air! High as it could! But it wasn't... like... high enough for me to burst into flames when I was falling. ANYWAY! I was like 'I'm gonna do it' and then I did it. Leapt clean-off!"
She paused. She let a silent linger.
"'Course. That was when I realised I didn't have my parachute. So I started hollering at that moment, and I swear my heart was about to explode! The pressure was INTENSE! It was like my whole body was tearing apart from the SPEED!"
She went silent for a moment.
"But hey, I'm still alive, right? And the cutie which saved me, well, became like... one of my best friends! I mean, I can't fly, didn't have wings. Duh. And this pretty gal decided to play hero, right? Caught me just in time with their super-cool wind powers! Smooched her there and then, in the heat of the moment. Heck, that ain't my first kiss, but hey, it was still hot! ...Aaaaand that was the funnest thing I've ever done."

"Favourite food?" She ha such a goofy grin on her face. She was just WAITING for a reaction.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:17 am

I walk through the ally and come out into a dark abandoned plaza. More growling noises are heard not to far away."Yipes! *slams hand over mouth* oh no" I tear off down the street wildly aiming flash light around. "HELLO PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!" I quickly bang on every house and store door before waiting 10 seconds and sprinting to the next one. "ANYONE PLEASE HELP!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:28 am

((Posting order wasn't exactly... obviously said "KEEP TO IT" but I think I'll make it a rule now because the flow worked that way~ Me, Spekkal, Mephiles, Jetfly. Try to stick to that order, if you would~ c: On that note, Mephiles is next, after that we follow the posting order!))
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:03 am

Burning-Fox wrote:Metallic stayed there. Stationary. He'd scooped up his plasma pistol, and was messing around with it, removing his backup storage which was practically a backpack, but more firm. From it, he removed a rather compact looking pistol with a handle, and with a sudden tug and a beep, he pulled it apart, and rather than breaking, it became a full scale laser rifle much like the one Helena had.

He holstered the plasma pistol, checking the charge the rifle had, observing it's condition thoroughly. "So where are you from?" He asked, glancing up for a moment, as he was still checking all of his equipment.

His gaze went back to the rifle soon after, a look of focus in his eyes solidly fixed upon it. "..."

( Thanks, Burn. c: )

Her attention was mainly focused on Charles, mostly because she was interested on the job that he took upon. Helena watched as he fixed his plasma pistol to become a full-scale laser rifle. It wasn't until her attention shifted to the weapon before her, which, surprisingly, was in good condition. "I'm from Station Square," she replied, her attention shifting back to the rifle she had in her possession. She wanted to make sure it was still in good condition, so she carefully seized the weapon and checked it for any damage, which, luckily, wasn't.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

http://lozskullkid.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:13 am

I trip and hit my head on the floor. "OW FUDGE THAT HURT!"I spin around to see the eyes of a strange monster.  The Monster charges me but I slide under him and uses ninjitsu to paralyze the beast. "Holly crap that was close" A monster with a strong head charges from behind and bashes me. I go flying and slam Into the wall. "Darn...so...strong" I get up and flinch realizing that the beast had broken some ribs. "Ahh..." I look up to see the huge bull like creature staring at me. "Welp...this is gonna hurt...me or him."

((Also new character bio: https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3533-about-me#172026))

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:25 am

“Nah… it’s alright, they just disappeared is all.” She said, sighing gently. “One of my closest friends, and they just… left without a trace.” A small shrug, before she shifted a tad, listening on for the story.

Clearly, Ebonia was rather taken aback by the story. She blinked. “Wh…at?” Her voice trailed off, disbelief. She raised a brow slightly, a smirk spreading across her face. “You’re kidding, right? Jumping out of a plane with no parachute? …I’m not sure if I should be scared about how that doesn’t seem TOO far fetched.” She said, chuckling a little bit, unsure how to even… respond to that.

“…Buuuut, I’m not sure about that. Uh… there’s a lot of food in the world, y’know? It’s hard to pick out of the huge list.” She said, scratching her head in thought. “I do really like a fair share of pizza though. Guilty pleasure.”

The deep blue eyes of the cat fixed upon Sam. “…Most embarrassing moment?” She said, a small grin of almost mischief appearing on her face.

“Station Square, huh? Mustn’t have lived there long then, what with it being destroyed and rebuilt a good year or so back.” Metallic said, pulling back the lever on the rifle, a whir sound being heard as it seemingly powered up. There were various clunks as different pieces of equipment were checked, “I’m from the City of Independence myself. In fact, it’s MY city that rebuilt Station Square, did you know?” A smile, “Of course, I don’t take credit for it. Some rich guy came in and paid a pretty heavy price to have the whole thing built good as new. I’m not sure why, but I think the General knows.” He explained, taking a moment to explain a little bit of… history, before suddenly a shout was outside.

Metallic’s ears twitched slightly, and he immediately got up, focused, slipping his helmet on immediately. “We’re moving, come on!” He shouted, quickly pressing a button on his visor, narrowing his eyes and lifting a bar from the door, kicking through the rear exit.

Immediately he raised his rifle, and with a deadly accurate aim, he unloaded a massive burst of lasers all into the bull that was standing over the wounded person, causing the creature to back off and set alight, burning to a crisp really quickly after a shower of superheated lasers. He glanced back to Helena, “Stay on the lookout, I’ll secure the wounded.” He gave a quick, firm order, before dashing on over to the guy on the floor. “…Hey!” He knelt down, slinging his rifle onto his back for a moment. He held a hand out, “Are you alright? We heard your shouting.”
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy The Wolf Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:30 pm

I grab the strangers hand and he slowly lift me up."ah...my ribs..there broken.." I close my eyes and colape into your arms." I though I was alone...I though..." I slowly pass out from the pain.
Galaxy The Wolf
Galaxy The Wolf

http://spiderfiles.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:11 pm

((POSTING. ORDER. Me, Spekkal, Mephiles, THEN you, Jetfly. Don't make me need to say that again.))
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:04 pm

"OKAY," she didn't even seem slightly phased to talk about this, which was a little worrying. The wolf leaned forward, wiggling her fingers at the feline, before holding them against her chest, "So there was this one time me and Doctor Disco, my colleague, went out together right? Anyway, Two-D decided that we'd go swimming. And see, me? I'm a fitness fanatic. I love working out! I'm GREAT at swimming! But it wasn't an athletic thing. It was just one off those family swimming pools."
She grinned, pressing her fingers against each other, her head resting on her hands, "And Two-D and I went to the women's changing rooms. Cause we're chicks. And we were getting changed, when I had to go the toilet, right? Now at this point I was already in a really cool bikini, it had racecars on it, and I wasn't gonna get changed into my clothes again to go the loo. So I went there and stuff."
Pause.
"Okay but what kind of bathroom doesn't store toilet paper? So you can see my dilemma here. I'd already went but I was stuck. So I called out to Two-D but...sheeee was already in the pool. So I was just kinda stuck on the loo calling for her, and like there was no-one else in the room. So I was like, screw it, I'm gonna be stuck here until she finds out something is wrong, right? I may as well actually do something before my ass gets sore. So I get off, and consider just leaving, when I have a bright idea. And start digging my hand around another stall, hoping to grab the toilet paper on the roll? I mean I have trouble, so I end up just pressing my face under the edge there to try and see what's there."
Another pause.
"Aaaaand I got stuck. Aaaaand they ended up having to forcefully remove me, while my butt was in the air, and Two-D just looked on like some sort of cackling hyena. She never let me live that one down."

She clasped her hands together, "Now for YOUR story, gurl! C'mon, tell me what's YOUR most embarrassing moment?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:23 am

Burning-Fox wrote:“Station Square, huh? Mustn’t have lived there long then, what with it being destroyed and rebuilt a good year or so back.” Metallic said, pulling back the lever on the rifle, a whir sound being heard as it seemingly powered up. There were various clunks as different pieces of equipment were checked, “I’m from the City of Independence myself. In fact, it’s MY city that rebuilt Station Square, did you know?” A smile, “Of course, I don’t take credit for it. Some rich guy came in and paid a pretty heavy price to have the whole thing built good as new. I’m not sure why, but I think the General knows.” He explained, taking a moment to explain a little bit of… history, before suddenly a shout was outside.

Metallic’s ears twitched slightly, and he immediately got up, focused, slipping his helmet on immediately. “We’re moving, come on!” He shouted, quickly pressing a button on his visor, narrowing his eyes and lifting a bar from the door, kicking through the rear exit.

Immediately he raised his rifle, and with a deadly accurate aim, he unloaded a massive burst of lasers all into the bull that was standing over the wounded person, causing the creature to back off and set alight, burning to a crisp really quickly after a shower of superheated lasers. He glanced back to Helena, “Stay on the lookout, I’ll secure the wounded.” He gave a quick, firm order, before dashing on over to the guy on the floor. “…Hey!” He knelt down, slinging his rifle onto his back for a moment. He held a hand out, “Are you alright? We heard your shouting.”

"I'm surprised to know that Station Square was rebuilt," Helena replied. Before she could say anything else, she heard something, causing her ear to twitch slightly. I hear something... she thought. Upon hearing that they needed to move, she quickly stood after putting her mask back on, having the rifle she was given in her possession. She followed closely behind Charles, checking each and every area carefully.

It wasn't long until they got to another area that had a wounded person settled onto it. Helena glanced back at Charles, which, upon doing so, she was ordered to keep an eye out on anything that would harm them. She gave a nod and shifted her attention to the distance ahead of her. She aimed the rifle she was given towards the way she was looking at. If she saw any creatures come their way, she was sure to eliminate them.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy The Wolf Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:39 am

I stareally at the stranger."Thanks for saving me...who are you again?" I flinch as my ribs still hurt and are broken.
Galaxy The Wolf
Galaxy The Wolf

http://spiderfiles.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:12 pm

Ebonia could feel her face just completely flush red for a moment there upon hearing that story. She awkwardly chuckled, "W-Wow, that's... that's embarrassing." The cat couldn't help but have a little bit of a giggling fit at that, before clearing her throat a bit, doing her best to contain herself to not attract any unwanted attention outside. "A-Ahn, okay, okay. Whew! That's... that's just nuts." She commented, before taking a deep breath.

"Okay, okay, so, my most embarrassing moment isn't anything near yours. Buuuut... still pretty embarrassing to look back at. So, I went to this party. A pretty big one after I got back from space. Like, it wasn't FOR me or anything, but it was a big party thrown for the sake of a party, and lots of people were there." She started, giving a smile, "Was pretty nice, actually."

She then shook her head, "Well, me being the clumsy idiot I am, I was walking up to one of the tables, and I tripped over my own two feet. Before you ask, yes, that happens a lot when I don't want it to." She rubbed her arm slightly, another nervous laugh. "I ended up smashing straight through the table in the middle of the party. Broke all kinds of glasses, the entire table snapped in two... yeah, I mean I don't consider myself fat, but that really made me look it." She said, sweatdropping. "I kind of left as fast as I could after that. I mean, who wouldn't? Good thing I haven't seen anyone from there. They wouldn't recognize me anyway, hopefully."

A pause to let it all sink in, before she stretched.

"How about something a bit more... cooled down. Favourite ice cream flavor?" She smiled.

Metallic glanced back to Helena, as suddenly from the darkness, a horde came storming, violent, loud snarling being heard rather than whispers at this point, all around them. The hedgehog's eyes widened slightly, "Damnit...!" He quickly unclipped some kind of spherical device from his belt, pressing the button firmly.

"SHIELD YOUR EYES!" He commanded, tossing the sphere up into the sky.

Beep. Beep. BOOOM!

With a giant electrical discharge sound, a massive flash suddenly lit up the entire sky, the hedgehog shielding his eyes for a moment. A loud screech across the whole city could be heard as the majority of the creatures were blinded for a moment.

Immediately, Metallic unclipped some kind of needle, and jabbed it into Jetfly, injecting it. "That'll ease the pain. We have to MOVE, all of the creatures in the city will have saw that, but luckily they'll be stunned for at least a minute." The hedgehog quickly grabbed Jetfly, pulling him over his shoulders military style.

"Helena, if you see ANY, and I mean ANY creatures at all that AREN'T stunned, you need to take them out, and fast. EVERY second counts right now. We have to get to as high of ground as possible."

And with that, Metallic quickly started to sprint across the streets, holding the injured Jetfly over his shoulders.

Glowing red eyes lingered far above, watching them. "We'll sssseee just how much time your little trick buysss you..."
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:47 pm

(CRAP I ENTIRELY FORGOT IT WAS MY TURN, MY BAD, SO SORRY ;-; i'm so used to going after Meph)

"Ahah, whoa! That's hilarious! ...Uh, no offence. I'm not laughing at you, more the general event?" the wolf clarified with a wave of her arm, awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck, "Ahah... but uh, least you're okay, right? Other than... your pride. BUT DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT cause I lost mine too, like, when I got stuck!"
Cough.
"A-anyway!" thumbs up, "Em, my gurl, how can you say no to chocolate? I have like, the biggest sweet tooth EVER. I swear I go the dentist like several times a year because hey, it's sweet!"
She leaned back, draping her arm over the top of a cracked TV as she grinned, "Alright, what about you? If you don't say chocolate then your opinion is wrong."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:33 am

For a moment, Helena could hear something from the darkness. She realized it was a horde, and before she could react, she heard Charles order her to shield her eyes, causing her to do so for a moment until the light faded. Once it did, however, she exposed herself to the surrounding area, only to find herself listening to him once more. She nodded upon doing so and began to look around for any surrounding hordes. This was soon interrupted as she heard a familiar voice, causing her eyes to narrow. "You..." she murmured, pointing the weapon she had in her possession towards whoever had spoken to her.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:31 pm

((JETFLY HAS BEEN SKIPPED for being idle for more than 2 weeks))

Ebonia felt a blush of slight embarrassment over her face when Sam laughed a bit, but she laughed along with it too. "Y-yeah, no worries." The cat awkwardly rubbed her arm, the nervousness in the other's voice making her a little uneasy. What if she was lying? It did seem really unluck-What was wrong with her? You can't make up a story like that off the bat. The cat grit her teeth very slightly. Her judgement had been affected greatly recently...

But thankfully the extra push from the wolf gave her an immediate incentive to answer again. "Oh, chocolate? ...Oh god I loooove chocolate ice cream." She said, resting her head against the wall with a sudden groan-esque change of voice. "...We should definitely get some after this thing is over." She suggested, an eager tone to her voice.

The hedgehog kept shifting across the streets at rapid speed. He ran as fast as he could, glancing back occasionally for the sign of support. He was mostly satisfied with her, until she halted because of some... voice?

He skidded to a halt, turning around. "HELENA, KEEP MOVING!" He shouted, surprisingly loud, and suddenly one of the creatures came out of the shadows, slightly dazed - but not enough to stop an attack - as it lunged straight at him, going for a slash. His eyes widened in surprise, and he quickly jumped up, landing on the creature and jumping off it, holding Jetfly carefully in one arm as he unholstered his plasma pistol, blowing away the dark creature.

He landed on the ground, holstering the smoking pistol, glancing around for any more hostility before supporting his hold on Jetfly with his other arm once again.

"...Keep it together, for the love of..." He said, wincing a bit. That could've went bad for Jetfly. "Just keep moving. Don't fall behind, and don't stop for ANYTHING unless I say so - our LIVES are at stake right now." He said, aggressive, emphasising the direness of the situation, before quickly leading the way to a very large sized building - a skyscraper of sorts.

The voice had stopped. But there was a presence in the air... stuff was about to go down for certain, but lingering on it too long would only welcome it!
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3