Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random RP (open)

+4
Mephiles the Dark
Spekkal
Ryder the hedgehog
Electrisa
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Random RP (open) - Page 3 Empty Request to join

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:55 am

(May I join in please?)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Random RP (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Random RP (open)

Post by Electrisa Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:53 pm

(Sorry, but your character too is breaking the chara creation rules... I won't quote them here but please, read the rules, fix your bio and then you can post here. You can ask people in the cbox for help if you need it.
Spekkal's turn)
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:40 pm

(I am ill as balls, so please mind the short post!)

Kal sat upright, hugging the poncho close to keep the warmth as close as possible. Despite that, he didn't need it. The air was humid, from the combination of dissolving fire and rain, and he was sweating in addition to being soaked. Or maybe he'd just caught a fever from all this chaos - who knows? Either way, he coughed again, and then heaved himself onto his feet.

"F-fine..." he muttered, glancing Elec over to see if there were any injuries.Thankfully, there weren't. He wobbled slightly. "Best... we all get out of here. Especially while... ngh, while a fight is still going on." He could hear, distantly from the water in his ears, the battle between Ryder and Envy. Honestly, he wanted to punch Ryder in the face, over and over. He was angry, he was seething, but safety was more important than revenge. He just hoped that the feline could kill them off.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:53 pm

(I apologize for the short reply, so I really didn't know what to write.)

He was in the process of getting to the confrontation. As he walked closer to the background, he became a little worried, but that had to be put away as he needed to be brave this time.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

http://lozskullkid.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:15 pm

Envy's move had been turned on him, exactly the way he planned to do it on Ryder... Except from less height, but he wasn't gonna stand for this. 

He wasn't able to teleport due to the grip. but he WAS able to hopefully take the rest out of his reserve of magicka (Which is just the energy he sets aside specifically for magic) and make it so Ryder and Envy would go down together... for enough time the others would be able to flee.

Last edited by Envy Dark on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:17 pm

Shocker A yellow hedgehog with blue stripes dashes past evreyone. He then stops his running and looks at the people infront of him. He smilles at the group "Hello "he says.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:31 am

Boubka had caught some breath again. He looked at Kal with Electrisa wanting to give him her scarf. "Nah. It's alright. Thanks. You should rather give it to him." He got a sudden goosebump attack. His temperature rose. He turned his head to Ryder and Envy. He looked pretty worried. "....Okay...You two get out of here. I'm gonna try to calm them down. Don't worry. I'll flee when there's no other option."

He slowly walked closer to Ryder. He tried not to show any fear, but he was still in a ready to flee stance. "GUYS! Calm down. This is not what you wanna do. You're gonna destroy the whole forest." He pointed to some burned, black leaves. "Do you even know what you are fighting for here?"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:42 am

(From this turn on, Eleo goes after Boubka)

The hedgehog stood up and grabbed Kal's arm to support him. She'd rather not see him fall flat on his face. She nodded to Bou and kept the scarf, then glanced away to see how the fight was going. She.. really didn't feel good about leaving Envy on his own like that, especially since he kind of saved their lives by distracting Ryder. But.. honestly, the mist and the rain that was now fat drops of rain dousing the flames slowly, making almost as much noise as the fighters(that didn't work well with her pulsating headache, ew).. that was all she could think of in terms of 'helping'. Plus she couldn't leave the yellow hedgehog like that.
...And the cyan fox decided to go instead. Elec's eyes widened as she saw him go, "Gh-Bou, don't.. I.. b-be careful with them!" She really hoped he knew what he was doing. But if he said he would flee if things turned out to be hopeless..
A sigh as the orange girl turned back to Kal, raising the scarf slightly. "Is the poncho enough?" Aaand without waiting for him to answer, she wrapped the scarf around his neck, rather loosely. "Are you sure it's fine? I think you need a medic. I am positive you need a medic. This fireball hit you pretty hard in the back.." She paused for a bit, staring at the yellow hedgehog for a while. "..And thank you. You could've died," she glared at him, although her gaze quickly softened. I mean, it was hard to be angry at someone who looked that miserable, "but thank you."
Aaaand she glanced away to spot another hedgehog approach them. Yellow and blue. 'Hello'.
"...Yeah, let's leave before the lack of oxygen and the heat makes us go bonkers."
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Ryder slammed into the ground ,leaving a massive crater in the ground. Ryder was knocked out from the impact.  Then suddenly  Dennis came from the deep forest and he saw the chaos unfold right in front of him and he just watched in horror, not knowing what to do.

Last edited by Ryder the hedgehog on Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:03 pm

"I'm fine," he repeated, "As long as you're okay, that's all that matters..." the hedgehog breathed slowly. He sneezed. The rain thundering down, drops felt like ice spikes, and the additional howling of the wind and almost drowning in a lake? Honestly, a sudden cold was the least of his worries. But he still sniffled and shuddered as he held Elec's poncho closer to his body.

"Tell your friend to run. We shouldn't involve ourselves with this, and if he were hurt, it would be my fault. Come on," he took a step back, pausing briefly to cough into his damp sleeve. His fur was drenched, it hung against his body and clung uncomfortably. Everything was awful and he was probably catching a fever or something of that effect. Urgh.

And then he paused, with the voice of another. A yellow and blue hedgehog had come out of nowhere and simply said 'hello'. Kal stared, his deep red eyes locking onto this newcomer with surprised bafflement. He glanced over at the fight, at Ryder and his demonic tone, at the rain, at the lake, and finally at Shocker again. He sneezed.
"What."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:47 pm

After getting to the confrontation, the seedrian's eyes widened in shock. What had happened here...? There was no time to be fearful of the current situation, so he had stepped up towards the scene of the battleground, making sure he was far enough to where he could see them. "I don't understand why you're doing this, but please stop... This isn't what you want. At this rate, you'll destroy everything around you... Do you even want to do this?" he asked, seeming ready to flee but not showing any fear.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:44 pm

(Sorry for such a short post) 

Due to the previous spell cast, Ryder getting K.Oed also affected the cat, as he landed by Ryder in the same state. He had some bruises and such, and would have his blade laying beside him.

Last edited by Envy Dark on Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Figured something out.)
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:22 am

Boubka quickly looked at the suddenly appearing seedrian and gave a slight smile to him. He was relieved to know that he wouldn't be the only one standing up to them. "Indeed! What are your intentio-"

Then the orange hedgehog got slammed into the ground. "....shit...". What now? Let's just wait and see what the rest will do. This guy clearly needs some help. But the maybe the conflict isn't over yet. He ran to the orange hedgehog and kneeled before him, grabbing him up. "He needs to see a doctor I think." Hopefully nobody would run up to him. Maybe they wanted to kil the orange hedgehog and not just knock him out. He still stood ready for any incoming attack.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:59 pm

(Eleo was not online at all since he posted, and that was a few days ago, soo skip!)

The hedgehog stared at the newcomer for a while as well, before, uh, boom. Suddenly a crater. With a cat and a hedgehog in it. She stared at that, slightly dumbfounded. She probably didn't expect this battle to end in such an.. abrupt.. and.. loud way.
"..Well, at least we know my friend won't get hurt. 'Probly. Um." Pat pat on Kal's shoulder, "Stay here! ..Or don't, I dunno, just don't get killed okay?"
Aand she jogged over to Boubka kneeling before the orange hedgehog. So she instead tended to the cat. First she caaautiously kicked the blade away with her foot and then leaned in to see if the cat was even alive. ..He seemed uh, breathing. Badly bruised here and there, but breathing.
"Hello? Uh, can.. can you hear me?" She wasn't good at that, help. She raised her head and glanced over the people. Ah, so the Seedrian was still there! And so was that.. other guy that was with Ryder before all that happened and then disappeared mysteriously. "..Is.. anyone here a healer maybe..?" Honestly why did she suddenly sign up for helping those people, she felt like she was getting sick too and it was getting cold and she had a headache. But, well, leaving Envy like that would be just ungrateful.
...Although she wasn't really able to help. Shhh. It's the thought that counts??
(also sorry for short post, so much distractions)
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:16 pm

Ryder didn't move at all , Dennis got his phone and called Cosworth quickly  and waited  . Cosworth appeared and looked at dennis " you called ?" he said with a smile
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:26 pm

"E-Ele-!" Kal shivered again, coughing a fair bit as he held his chest. He hated being weak. Literally powerless. Unable to help. It burned like a deep fire in his cruel, but melting, heart. He wasn't going to allow them to stand there and take the blows of a potential monster. Not them. Not her. He'd rather die than allow harm to come to harm.

The yellow hedgehog hobbled over slowly to the group, his limbs and movements sluggish and slow, but there was a dedication and persistence to it. A refusal to sit to the side. A refusal to give up. He grit his teeth and ignored the rain against his fur and skin, ignored that fever weakness that grew on his body, ignored all experiences up to this point. The man rested his hand on Elec's shoulder, and stood as straight as he could.

"Don't risk your lives for them," Kal warned, releasing his grip and holding the poncho close, shaking his head of additional droplets that had formed in that split second of movement, "Elec. You and y-your friend need to get home."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:59 pm

He looked at the fox, a soft smile crossing over him as he then returned his attention to the scene at hand. Suddenly, the seedrian's expression went from calm to shocked as he saw the results before him. Oh no... he thought. If I don't take action, they'll acquire up even more damage than before... I have to do something. He would have to heal whoever had taken the most damage during the confrontation; in this case, he looked over both figures and placed one hand on top of their chests, performing a healing spell of the figures afterwards. This would take some energy from the seedrian and give it to both of them. He looked at them with a smile as he noted to himself, "This should provide them with the energy they need."
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:01 am

(I guess you should skip me for now. I got nothing.)
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:40 am

"Ah." Boubka smiled to the Seedrian again. What a relief that he showed up. He was truly grateful. He seemed like such a nice person. "So, what's your name?" Meanwhile, he looked at the two that just appeared on the scene. He gave the orange hedgehog to 'Dennis'. "You know him right? Could you please make sure he comes safely back home?"

Then he looked back at the seedrian. "Then it would be great if you could take care of the cat-one" He smiled very friendly again. "I'll make sure the others will get home." He looked at Electrisa and Kalkesp
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:25 am

...more and more people were appearing. How? WHY? ...Ah, well, whatever. She should've got used to it by now anyway. Her gaze shifted from Dennis and uh, sudden Cosworth back to Kal, and she paused her breathe for a splitsecond as she saw him stagger over to them, then she ran up to him:
"Kal! I told you to stay there JUST so you wouldn't waste energy-" She paused as the hedgehog grabbed her shoulder and listened to him speak, her brow furrowing. A glance over this little crowd. ..honestly, she was just worried about Envy. He looked like a child, and a child didn't deserve all this. Regardless, she turned to Kal with a sigh, "...You're right. They... they can take care of themselves." She grabbed the yellow hedgehog's hand and continued witha firm voice, "But we're getting YOU home first, and don't think I'm gonna leave you alone there in your state." 
A glance over to Boubka. His positive stance made her heart warm, really. It was like her younger... blue, male version. 
"...it would be great if someone de-powered this maniac first," She glanced at Cosworth,  assuming he took responsibility over Ryder's actions, what with his sudden appearance and such,"We've got enough as it is." Thaaat was Kal's school though. Include a few coughs at the end of the sentence. Dammit, she shouldn't have walked into that lake.
Aand with that the orange one (now more brown with the rain soaking her hair) turned away to lead the yellow two (and apparently the blue three too) back to the city!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:20 am

Cosworth looked around at everyone, he sighed " i apologize Ryder's actions" he said . he looked at Kal "excuse me Sir ,but are you hurt?" he asked. 

Dennis looked at  Boubka , he nodded and walked over to Ryder's lifeless body and carried him.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:03 pm

'Am I hurt?' his mouth echoed, not even a whisper. Squinting at the newcomer with a hint of a twitch in his eye, Kal's face melted into an angry scowl. He ignored that question, ignored those two entirely, and finally turned around himself to make his way away from them. There were faint mutterings under his breath. He was not happy. He sneezed again.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:26 pm

The seedrian looked to the fox once more and gave a smile as he replied, "My name...? It's...Hurry." He was a bit shy when it came to meeting new people, but he could be the nicest person you could have by your side, despite his dislike for violence. His smile returned as he added, "I'll make sure the other is taken care of. Please be careful." Once that was said, he went over to the cat's side and checked for additional injuries. He seems to have suffered the same amount of damage the hedgehog had taken... I'll make sure he gets the help he needs, he thought as he carefully picked up the cat's body, holding it in his arms in the process as he carried it away.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:00 pm

Envy was... slightly awake, He couldn't see anything as his eyes would not open. All he could do was sit and listen to everyone around him, yet even that was wonky. It felt like an unending state of deprivation; However all that mattered was that Envy was able to help out Kal and Electrisa... Sort of.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:22 pm

He nodded to Dennis, Cosworth and Hurry. "I'll guess we'll be heading off then!" He was relieved that everything went well. They should all recover eventually. He seemed full of confidence but if you would look closer, you saw his legs shaking a bit while he was sweating his butt off.

He looked at Elec while giving a quick glance at Kal. "Let's both give him some support with walking. You need some care....uhhh...What's your name?" He grinned a bit. That guy seems like a nice person! For all what Boubka saw, he really cares about people. And that's always a plus in his book!
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next