Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shipping & Handling

+2
Blitz Zhavanx
The_Terror
6 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Shipping & Handling - Page 6 Empty Re: Shipping & Handling

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:55 am

Envy decided to take Blitz's suggestion and show off his power...

Sort of.

Envy began charging up energy to take out Doktor with molten heat.

Envy whipped out two strings of fire behind him and threw a small ball of fire forward with a serious... And partially angry look.

(Sorry, I couldn't post from my PS3.)
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:08 am

( Guess I got carried away i'll tone it down a bit ) - Not what he was expecting but he was willing to go with it, Shrike now stood side by side with Envy the two together could pose a far more serious threat to her and her Dokter then simply just one alone, Shrike had rarely fought back during the engagement, instead he was more on about using his stun weapons to get in get the Naga and get out unfortunately it seemed his opposition was not so easily persuaded.- 

" Deal with the Dokter first...then figure out a way to knock her out...This Naga ain't gonna move herself any time soon."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:28 am

Blitz jerked back when one fireball went through her torso. "Really?" Was all she said before flopping on the ground then her body bursting into flames. That left Dokter alone momentarily against these two. He could definetly hold his own, but beating them was a different matter. That's where the Tear Gas Grenades came into play. One whif, and you couldn't breathe until you blacked out, leaving you vulnerable. He thought tactically, the fight needed to end quickly, time was running out. 

Dokter's left hand began to spew out the stuff as a little spider droid the size of your fore-arm crawled over to the naga and began to do Doctor-like things. Talk about weird.

((1) Yes you can, Envy. I've been doing it for a month. 2) I'll try and tone it down, story needs to progress, aye?))
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:43 am

((Yeah, we'd never get anywhere with this fight staying at its stalemate. I'm going to try and see if I can't bend logic a little and stir the snake up. I'm sure she wants nothing to do with any of the 6 people here. lol))

Both the dhole and the coyote looked on wide-eyed as Blitz was suddenly ignited. They didn't even think Envy had been aiming for her, yet she was apparently now down for the count. If only for the moment.

This was bad for them. She was bloody insane, but she was on their side. ...Mostly. She'd definitely been standing between them and the two super-powered 'citizens' that seemed more than a little determined to intervene with their task...

Mustering his strength, the dhole slowly rose to his feet. He took advantage of Dokter providing a distraction with his tear gas and moved away to duck behind the cover of a large bush. The canine whipped out his mobile phone and hurriedly began tapping the screen a couple of times before raising the device up to his ear.

"We have a major problem..." he said lowly after several moments.

Meanwhile, back at the snake, the droid would find that the anaconda was surprisingly not yet comatose as the average person overdosed on such powerful tranquilizers would be. It was likely that administering the antidote for this particular formula could do the trick. But before being able to provide said antidote, one would have to know exactly what tranquilizer had been used and how much of a dosage to provide in order to counteract what was already in her system...
Then again, one of the trio that had been intending to keep the naga in decent condition had mentioned there being an antidote in the truck. Right...?
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:54 pm

-Forgetting about the Naga at this point the heavily armored trooper decides to stand along side this new comer as they seem to share a similar goal in this matter, Shrike deploys his fancy assault rifle as a show of force, Of course he had no real intention to use it more of so use it as a tool to change the minds the others had for going against him- 

" It is over...you have lost...Now...I suggest you all leave right now before I reconsider my whole approach of non violence...oh yea and go and tell this...person that his so called trophy just got revoked"

-Shrike had been really easy this entire time and had not once used force other then his smoke grenades which in them self was not even direct force. He could of torn apart the woods of this entire area but he knew better.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:41 am

Envy was tortured by the tear gas, his voice becoming raspy and his wheezing throwing his voice off

"Th- wasn- f- fair..."

Envy felt like dropping to the ground, but he tried one trick, reaching out to Shrike and attempting to allow him to temporarily tap from Envy's abilities... A reverse of one of his own powers, if you will...

Then he fell to the floor, unable to breathe.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:25 pm

"You~Whooooo~" A very familiar female voice stated from behind Shrike. Suddenly, a 2 yard-long staff pole swung at his knees for imbalancing then almost right after, a swing straight at the side of his head. "And it might just be a K.O.!" She yelled out in self-amusement. It was Blitz's voice alright, but it was slightly higher and much more giddy for violence.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:38 am

((Just in case it's been forgotten, I'll go ahead and add in how the post order works again. We don't have to post in exactly the same order each time. Just make sure that everyone else gets to post once before you post again and we're set. That way we don't have to wait too long on one person. And, also, if everyone else has already posted and we're waiting on one person to post, they have two days from the time of the last post before we can skip their turn and keep going. c: ))

The coyote was the only one watching the fight now. He could just make out the sight of Envy falling under the effects of the tear gas, but the armored man appeared entirely unaffected, likely due to his helmet.

Suddenly, there was movement from behind Shrike and... what? Blitz was back up again? The coyote looked back to where she had fallen earlier. It made no sense to him that she was suddenly over there now and seemingly unharmed. So now the kitsune could teleport, too? The surprises seemed to have no end with this crew...

For now, though, he remained unmoving as he continued to watch the fight. What could he do, after all? He did occasionally glance over to where the dhole had gone, hoping maybe he was calling for back-up or something...
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:33 am

-Shrike indeed felt the smack, while the force was not strong enough to crack his skull or helmet he was enough to knock him to the floor, His helmet ringing like if you had your head stuck up a bell and some one hit it really hard, hearing was shot and his vision not that great. But it would not be like till he regained himself-

" Ow..Ow..Ow..Who ever the hell did that is now asking for trouble..I'm gonna feel that in the morning along with a massive head ache and god knows what else....K.O ? ....Phsss take a lot more then that to knock me out....but not a bad hit...not bad." 

-Shrike stumbles back to his feet shaking his head a few times to clear the blur vision  bit.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:33 pm

(Yeh skip meh for now)
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:18 pm

It was definitely Blitz alright, but she looked different. Not only had her top been replaced with a stomach-high, no sleeve, Teal combat jacket, but she had a shitload of gadgets on her. A metal skeleton on her back and arm that a small chainsaw blade on it, three small, cylindrical canister of either electricity or gas. A belt with a revolver and ammo, dirty-gold skinny jeans, and maroon combat boots. Not only that, but she had THREE bangs, and the tips of those and her triple tails were yellow. Her green fur had a brighter shade, but the most noticable change was her eyes. Oh, her eyes were stranger than a cats as the white was pink and the iris; purple. 

She was a walking Rainbow, but something was definitely going on. Either she had a secret stache, or this was someone else entirely.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:51 pm

And just when they thought the shark-jumping couldn't get much further, the smoke seemed to already clear and there was indeed Blitz. But... it looked like she'd gone off and changed clothes, as well as a few other things...? At this distance, the coyote couldn't really tell. Granted, considering that a lot about this fight appeared to be personal, he wasn't going to get closer to find out.

The dhole also peeked out from his cover, muttering something softly into his phone. This entire fight was just too unreal, not to mention how ridiculous it had gotten. The dhole stayed down, explaining their situation and awaiting instructions on how to proceed at this point where they were just far too outmatched to really do anything.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:25 pm

- Shrike was difficult to intimidate. There had only been one man who could ever strike true fear into him but he had died a long time ago. Shrike paid no means to those hiding behind cover. He instead decided it was time to use a new tech, one which was recently acquired by a Corporation in the planet. Phase tech. This technology was experimental but highly effective. It allowed the user to temporary phase out of the real world, allowing them to move through solid matter or do things that in the normal world deemed impossible. While in this state Shrike turned a distinct glowing blue. Some how what he touched also would phase out. He used this technology to phase the Naga out, making moving her a walk in the park.-

" Now listen here all of you...do not follow me..if you do well lets just say it may be the last thing you ever do...."

-Shrike picked up the naga..while in phase form to him she was like a feather now. And so began his escape-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:59 am

Meeeannnwwhile...

Shrike just happened to forget the small cat, who lie there with his green hoodie against the ground, as were both of his tails.

His sword was shoved in the ground near his head, and he had been left with THESE people...

This couldn't end well, could it?
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:02 pm

(Alright. I gotta complain, two things don't sit well with me with no explanation: 1 - The naga's 500lb, remind me how he's carrying her?

2 - Phase Tech? Seriously? If what I just saw is what I think it is, then how is Shrike not in the planet's magma by now? Not to mention on how he's even touching the naga.

I apologize if I sound...picky, but I, personally, don't see this happening. Call me out if ya want, but I pay attention to this sorta thing. If I did the same thing, tell me about it and I'd happily give an explanation.)
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:06 pm

So I've been asked to interfere because Shrike, Blitz, you two need to stop.
This RP has devolved into an 'anything you can do I can do better' contest, and this ridiculous attitude needs to stop before I personally stop you two from responding in this RP.
This RP now focuses around both of your characters trying to out-do each other, and I'm personally getting annoyed by this too. It's childish. So allow Froshana to continue with the story, before you get a warning and a potential boot up the butt out of this RP.

Thank you.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:47 pm

( Well since you put it like that instead of a more practical way and to spare any further issues I am removing shrike for this Rp you may all carry on. )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:52 pm

(Why'd I have a feeling this would happen?)
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:22 pm

((Thanks, Spekkal. -w- With her back-up, maybe I can go ahead and speak my mind as well.

I tried telling you guys to tone it down and instead everything just keeps escalating. Like, where did Blitz pull a supposedly alter ego from this time? I can get why Shrike had to keep pulling some things because, Blitz, you kinda power play a lot. Your characters are literally unbeatable and anytime you feel like you're getting put at a disadvantage, it's like you just pull something else, a new power, ability, or weapon, out of thin air??? Like what, c'mon. Nothing wrong with losing, it's actually great for character development and no one says one loss means a total loss for the whole rp.
I'm not putting all the blame on Blitz, of course, though I know there may have been a lot less... mess if I, myself, had just pointed out when I thought something was unreasonable from the start. -w- So it's on me, too. I'll remember the lesson for future rps.

Anyhow, at this point we have options. Shrike has had enough, clearly, which means we have a potential disruption to the flow of things if we choose to continue, unless Shrike does make a closing post of his character jumping ship.
On the other hand, this rp has gone, like, wow, what and while I'm... okay with continuing if you remaining people choose to, there is a chance that I might ask for this rp to be moved to non canon or something, depending on how this goes. I don't mind if the snake goes captive or goes free, but the way it happens is what's important.

But before trying to plan anything else, I needed to get that mess off my chest and see if this is worth continuing or not...))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:42 am

(...I think it's contagious. Everywhere I go, something fucks up when I get involved. It's like some bad horror movie...And I just jinxed it. *Sigh* Why me...)
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:03 am

((I'm not sure how it's any kind of jinx when you're sitting there, actively making decisions that instead of giving your character a set number of abilities and stuff and trying to keep things balanced, you just keep pulling every idea you can out of the air to make sure you don't lose. There's having a strong character and then there's having an over-powered character. ...Or several, as appears to be the case after reading around.

But, I know we all have to learn somewhere and at sometime. I like to very fondly not think of the way I used to rp. Good times.

So far, we might just close this rp as I'm not sure what could really be salvaged from it. I'll probably come up with a different sort of situation if I ever want to try and bring out my anaconda again. Or, if I'm really bored, I'll recycle this idea and just set down a lot more rules. Razz But again, I'll let you guys decide since you guys have put a lot of time in here to try and get somewhere.))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:17 am

(Aw, I was actually feeling like this was quality time together... 

Honestly because I don't actually like my "Rl friends" much.

Also, let's never bring up how I used to rp.)
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:25 am

(The idea behind what I was doing was one of my characters to disguise as Blitz, but it would become known. Blitz was never here, instead it was Tricksy, who used a visual illusion as well as a few bulky gadgets that sealed the deal. Her collapsable staff, which was just a steel stick, had to be put away, besides Blitz hates CQC....Now I'm rambling.)
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:10 pm

@Blitz:
Shipping & Handling - Page 6 Missing-the-Point

---
Anyway. Froshana, would you like me to lock this topic and send it to the Archives, perhaps? Or move it to Non-Canon?
I'm, er, sorry it's entirely derailed to OOC talk at this point? << >>
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:11 pm

((Yeah, I was trying to give Blitz and Envy the option to decide if they want to continue the rp or not, but neither really answered...?

If they want to continue, we would have to backtrack to before Shrike arrived since he doesn't want to do a closing post for his character leaving. Either way, I figure it would end up in non canon because at this point, the way it's going, it wouldn't do anything for my main character since she's been out since page 2...

So if you want to move it non canon in case these two decide they would like to continue and see about taking this down to, basically, Blitz/Tricksy??? vs Envy, or, guys, if you think this rp has about run its course and are done with it, we can just have it locked and archived. Bring on your input, you two, it's either continue or don't continue.))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next