Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landed and stranded.

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Landed and stranded. - Page 2 Empty Re: Landed and stranded.

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:45 am

Odepa raised her hand as a large Ice wall surrounded the three like a stadium. "Nowhere to go, now. What're you doing here, Racky?"
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotrip3000 Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:51 pm

'An ice wall? She has ice powers too?' He pondered. "Look, no trouble. I swear." He said.

He knew it all to well. He had to be part of their conversation. If not, they could potentially mistaken him being part of this organization called G.U.N.S or whatever. However, he needed to word his sentence carefully. She's hot headed with a horrible past, he knows this now. He had to start of slow.

"I heard your past, and I can understand that. But..." He wanted to take a step foward, but that could result in getting him killed.

He gave a sigh. He isn't sure if it was relief, or he held in his breath, and hadn't realize he kept it in there. "You don't have to be alone in this. We can help you!" He said. You know...if he were still alive. "Plus, its rude that you haven't introduced your name yet."

He wasn't sure if she was going to speak, but he spoke anyway. "And don't give me this bullcrap that it's classified or whatever. I told you my name, and I'm in your ice trap." He said.

Ice walls were easy to make for him. If he wanted, Racky could always just destroy the wall, but then it means fighting, which he did not know how to do. He knew most defense and counter attacks, but offense fighting, no clue.
Robotrip3000
Robotrip3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:43 am

"Just call me Bubble-Blood. It's my nickname. And another thing..." An Ice pack of ice balls with spikes, called R.A.P.T.U.R.'s ((Rolling Anti-Gravity Personnel Targeted Unmaned Rippers)),  appeared to roll out of the walls. "Say that cheesy, over-used, worthless line again and I'll rip you a new one THEN rip your ribs from your chest."
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:51 am

-Shrike lifted his head to the new comer his attempts at a calm approach probably were not going to work and he knew it all to well by now.-

" Hey you...yea..look I tried to do the same thing ok..but I think this one is ...well lets say off her rocker..I mean I thought I was but holy hell she is just going off killing people any one she sees..So much for changing the world..chances are she is gonna kill you just the same...I think no amount of words is gonna get through her thick skull...head's to far up her ass that she won't listen."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:34 am

"Says the guy who goes against our plans. Look, kid, I don't know you, and my sisters's list doesn't have you on the watchlist. So..." The Ice Wall opened a doorway back to the ocean line. "Head to the beach, about a mile down the beach, that's north, there's a boat with enough fuel to get you to the mainland. Use it, leave, and forget you saw me and him. If you want money, I'll pay you 600 thousand now for not interfering, and an additional 200 for your silence. If you want anything else, we can work something out. Just let me kill this asshole and we can discuss business like civilized people, aye?" She summarized as she slammed her foot down, making another Ice spike go to impale Shrike's legs and back.

This was a complete 180 from her tone a few seconds ago. Business-woman, Killer, Mercenary, Distraction Expert, the list goes on. Talk about Wild Card.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:51 pm

-Shrike spat out some blood- " Yea right...Nice of her to abandon us when we risk our lives..yea but hell no its perfectly alright to just leave us but its not ok for us to go do other things oh no its not....fucking typical..its always one sided these days."

-But then Shrike did something he nor she would expect, He breaks out smashing through the Ice a clear indication this was no normal strength this was some other kind of origin, Shrike had enough he stood there with blood dripping down various points of his gear- 

" THAT IS IT!..I'v had with your bullshit assumptions , Iv had it with you lot saying oh I want to change the world then go and murder people...Get your head out of your ass..Seriously your worse then a commander I knew...Heads so far up your asses you probably forget what the sun looks like... We are all trying to make the world a better place...But you and your sister still have a lot to learn of the meaning of what you are trying to do...Actually you know what..Fuck it..this is pointless you are so consumed about it that no matter of speaking or evidence will shift your idea...So with that...I am outta here...Blitz never gave a dam about what we did that day....probably just more expendables.. Just like every one else on this planet."

-Shrike hurled himself off the side of the Island, quiet then suddenly a blast as a white streak zoomed off seems like his jet pack finally kicked in allowing the wounded soldier to make his escape.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotrip3000 Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:38 pm

Welp, he was making his leave, but he highly doubts he'll make it far. Other than the damaged plan behind the strange soldier, he saw no other entrance. Just how did they get stuck here anyway?

Racky shook his head, returning from the gutter. "Okay, I may not understand everything what's going on, but that strange man is right. The way I see it..."

Racky sat down, whether he was stabbed, impaled, frozen to death, or any combination, he was determined to see her through. "...your scared." He said.

Taking in another breath, he continued. "Your scared of betrayal. I haven't lived the way you lived: running away from the government and all, but your terrified. Your terrified that one friend you meet, will ultimately betray you, turning you in. You can't even trust the friends you have now, if you have any. You only trust your sister. Your scared, and that fear makes you angry. You hate being scared from all the dangerous times you had, so you took it out on everyone else. But I'm warning you now..."

Racky couldn't even tell if he was the right state of mind. He just hated people that won't come clean to the biggest of problems to his friends. He knew, and he's sure she knows it too. "...you'll betray everyone and yourself if you don't stop. You'll become a murder, believing genocide is the right answer. So I'm warning you, stop."

At that moment, he couldn't control his ice powers. The ice walls shattered out of hatred, but he called himself down with a breath. "Think long and hard. I'll sit with you if you want, but...thanks friend, for telling me the way out." He said. He was genuine about that. Though he only met her for minutes, he calls her a friend. Why? Well, he just loves meeting new people.
Robotrip3000
Robotrip3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:39 am

"I..I...*Shudder* eh *Sigh* You're right. I'm not one to lie, that's Blitz's department." Odepa begins to have tears streaming from her eyes, not a commen sight. "We aren't really making genocide, it's moreso getting rid of the corruption inside the governments. *Hicc* After we *Hicc* killed one, we *Hicc* released hundreds of documents *Hicc* that showed bribes, treasonous acts, *Hicc* and Black Market deals they *Hicc* made." She fell to her knees while an Ice Blanket began to cover her. For a deadly killer, her mind and heart were pretty fragile.

"We looked at history, and figured *Hicc* that the changing through politics was a no-go. Too many tried with too *Hicc* many failures. Sizam said that *Hicc* Corruption is like a virus, the only way to be rid of *Hicc* is to eradicate it. That's *Hicc* what we do." She couldn't talk anymore, crying had gotten to her and she had to breathe heavily, but she managed to ask a single question: 

"What're you gonna do to me, now?"
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotrip3000 Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:33 am

Racky stood up, a sense of victory. He hit the nail on this one. When she asked her question through her tough breathing and crying, he smiled. "Nothing." He said.

He walked over to her, and put a hand on her blanket, making it a bit thicker than it should. He sat down with her, staring eye to eye with her. "I'm glad you came through, and you know what your getting into. As you can see, you aren't the only one going through this. I honestly don't care what you call me later on, or if you even want to forget this ever happen, but I'll be your friend to the very end. I may not know you as well but..."

His body did the action before he can think it. He wrapped his arms around her, giving her a hug. "...just promise me that you won't go nuts with this, K?" He asked.

EDIT: 'Huh, I wonder where that strange soldier went. I know he won't make it far. Shouldn't be able to make it back to cilvilization anyway, should he?' He wondered
Robotrip3000
Robotrip3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:21 am

Odepa blushed at the blue man's kindness toward her darkness. "*Sniff* It's not me who'd go nuts. Washon'jour has been gettin' the dirt on our targets. I just get them before Sizam picks 'em up, Blitz judges them. *Sniff* The punishment, at least, is lifetime prison. Most is death. If you want me to not go overboard, well... Guess it depends on your definition of it." She said with a fainthearted laugh. Suddenly, she felt very tired and leaned her head on her legs, closed her eyes and attempted to calm down. "Why are you so kind to me?" She asked in a quiet voice.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotrip3000 Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:37 am

He chuckled. Why was he so nice? In the face of danger, not once did he lift a finger, yet he was able to calm her down. He smiled. "Like I said, I heard your past, so, I figured why not change things for you. You had darkness all throughout your life, so..."

He smiled, the innocence radiating from him. "...I'll be the light of your life!" He said.

He smiled, an embarrassing blush forming from his comment. "That...sounds cheesy, but at least I was swiss about it." He chuckled at his own horrible pun.
Robotrip3000
Robotrip3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:40 am

Odepa giggled. "You need to work on your jokes, cutie." She said in a quiet voice before collapsing with sleep on the cold, green-turned-blue ground. Her face turned neutral as the ice began to form around her cuddling figure like a cacoon.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:06 am

-Indeed he was right Shrike was not gonna make it very far the injuries he had sustained and the unpredictable nature of his jet pack were all a matter of time, His sight began to blur , loss of feeling and shutting down of some of his systems, He began to bank dropping slowly more so skimming the ground on the land away from the Island before flopping like a rag doll into the ground as his jet pack detached from his back flying off it a random pattern before detonating into the broad side of a rock, There the armored figure lay on the soft grass, Rolling himself onto his back.-

"...Let me try an tempt fate...could this day get any worse...I said it now so nothing should happen right.....yea...well I think I just Jinxed myself....Half bleeding to death.... concussion and now my Jet pack exploded....why don't I just shoot myself and save the world the trouble any way... They won't stop...they won't..until I am dead...the worlds hunting me and one day ....they will get me...and no one will ever know my story....I guess that is how it goes....War does not decide who is right an who is wrong....war decides who is left."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotrip3000 Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:25 pm

Racky smiled, seeing his new friend to sleep. However, that smile quickly faded when the stranger suddenly fell couple of meters away from him. "What the?!" His voice came out shockingly. 

He ran to the destination, seeing the soldier bleed out. "Oh God, oh God!" His mind suddenly flipped. What does he do in a situation like this?! "O-okay...calm down, Racky. I just need to..."

He trailed off, sticking a finger in one of the open cuts. He used his ice powers to make small ice cubes, hoping to change the temperature. After a few minutes, he was sure he was asleep. If not, he'll feel a sudden drop of his temperature. "O...kay. I put him in suspended animation. The cold temperature should put him to sleep. I can't let another friend die!" He screamed out.

Friend...why was he so attached to that word? He shook his head. "Focus!" He said. He looked around, seeing large leafs on tall trees. Quicker than a fox, he made an ice staircase up towards the trees. He grabbed one, two, three...he lost count after the pure panic. He jumped down from the ice staircase, landing right next to the stranger. He wrapped the leafs around the large cuts, his cold temperature decreasing into the heat.

Once he wrapped them up, he dragged him next to Bubbles. "T-their. Did it!" He said with a smile. Hopefully, he'll come back. "I hope." He said.

He sat down with a sigh. "Lost, stopped a friend trying to kill one another, and saved one trying to escape. I'm beat." He said.

Though, he couldn't sleep on them, they'll be hungry soon. He had to look for food. "...Maybe later...I'm tired." He said to himself. He fixed himself toward the ocean, the sky at its best in broad daylight. The sweet ocean noise drifting him to his mind.
Robotrip3000
Robotrip3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:14 am

-Battered , bruised , bleeding and almost on the point of going lights out the soldier lay shifting his head back and forth, The coldness was pretty much the only thing he was feeling at this point, But it was not clear if the soldier would survive the next day his symptoms were not good, Perhaps Racky had saved him, or perhaps he had only just delayed his dying 

upon close look he was able to see his markings, The dents , scorch marks, impacts of bullets and claw marks from god knows what, He had been through a lot, he didn't have to say a word for one to realize it.

time passed by, a bit of life flickered from the body of the soldier, his hand curling into a fist, opening his eyes he looked through the cold visor of the helmet on his head gazing up into the sky..He didn't know what to think.-

" Am I....Dead....is it over...or am I still trapped on this forsaken world." -He spoke with a muffled distorted voice -
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotrip3000 Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:42 pm

"You're still here." Racky said with a chuckle. He continued to look ahead. "Ya know, I tried to save you as best as I can, but you should be fine. I put cold ice in you, so you shouldn't feel any pain. Except numbness, and the temporary loss of feeling in certain places."

He continued looking ahead, the day starting to slowly fade into the color orange. "Ya feeling alright? That was a pretty harsh fall." He asked. He was worried, but his body is in the state of a freezer, so pain should be the least of his worries.

'I hope...' He feared.
Robotrip3000
Robotrip3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:52 pm

-The masked figure lifted his head feeling numb he still had a little feeling, not really much else he could do , Couldn't run even if he wanted to.-

" I'v seen better days yea...I'v also been through some horrific things..things you probably would not want to see...I believe you are the first soul on the planet to actually....help me....the rest of the world seems to go against me..hunting me...seeking my death...And yet there is still kindness in the world...and here I thought I was fighting for a better tomorrow on my own...Thanks for the help...If not for you..She would of killed me...I guess it was luck..or perhaps just not my time....But once I recover...I think its best I leave."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotrip3000 Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:21 pm

"Your on a magic floating island with little to no resources; you're gonna be stuck here for a couple of days." He said with a smile. "Besides, what are friends for? Has it really been that harsh that you've been hunted all your life?"

Racky turned a head towards him, a smile on his face. "I highly doubt that their is not one person who has been kind to you in some way. I mean, c'mon!" He said with a laugh.

His laughter died down, a thought crossing his mind. "But...seriously. Has everyone been this cruel to you?"
Robotrip3000
Robotrip3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:40 am

" That I am....But a friend...well I wouldn't go that far buddy you have no idea who I am or what I do...lets say if you become friends with me life changes..quite a bit...no..not my whole life..It started years back..and escalated over time. One day was all that happened and my life changed. I went from being a soldier , loyal to a cause....to a Renegade....And sorry to burst your bubble but its the truth of the matter....If it ain't people like her wanting to kill me...Its another trying to capture me for the reward.

Cruel...cruel is putting it lightly what they have done or what they try and do to me...all I have been trying to do is make the world a better place. But no good deed I have done has helped...they are all the same...they just believe stories and hunt down people for the sake of it...they simply can not think about what they are doing.

Even I during my service days could question or rival things..I didn't just accept orders and statements...being a good soldier is not just about following orders...its about doing what is right..and some times that requires going against those orders."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotrip3000 Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:50 pm

'So, not only does he have a bounty over his head, it's a large one. Considering he said they either try to kill him, or capture for reward.' Racky thought sourly.

His brows fell, turning his expression into anger. "...Do you still want to leave the island? After all you told me?" Racky asked the soldier.

He might still answer with a 'yes', but he needed to find food, at least for the echinda and soldier to survive. He sighed, stood up, and walked to the ice cacoon. "Oi, you still up?" He asked, tapping on it.

Not sure if she was awake, but he went with it anyway. "I'm gonna be looking for food, alright? Don't try to kill anyone while I'm out, k?" He said.

He turned back to the soldier, a smile on his face. "Anyway, you should probably stay cautious, in case Bubbles wakes up." He said.

Then a sudden thought once again, crossed his mind. "Hey...never did ask your name. What is it?" He asked the soldier.
Robotrip3000
Robotrip3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:49 pm

" Of course I need to leave..Bubbles is hell bent on killing me...well really just about any where I go I will find those who are after me. I have to keep moving If I even stop for a few days they will find me.

I never meant to come here..it was by accident..but it shows even here a calm, quiet place...they are still around just waiting to strike....Hard to believe a few years ago I was just one of a million troops serving...and then..in a blink of a eye I became a traitor.

With the reward for me ever so growing its making it even that much harder to evade my enemies..eventually...well eventually I see no other way..but to put a gun to my head....and end it once and for all...This is not a life Racky...its not worth it.

No family...no friends...just..yourself...yourself against the world....and my name...Shrike."

-Shrike lowered his head as he went silent..he knew the truth..he knew his outcome one day was gonna end badly..all it was was time.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:34 pm

"Bubbles shit you good, aye? I'm curious: How'd you get away from 'er?" Another voice spoke up. "Looks t' me like you got fed your own ass. Bubbles shoulda done away with you, that is if Blue Boy over there had nothin' t' do with it." 

The voice belonged to a fluffy, rottweiler, female, with an outfit similar to her sister, Blitz. Washon'jour Twiza Kollisher. Youngest and smallest of the sisters, but more protective than a mother over her young. And that's quite deadly. 

Supposedly, her skin and body was indestructable but she could still feel pain. Other than that, 'Wags' was a girl with two loooong wips and faster than a race car. Though why she was here, was either clear or unknown. Only time would tell.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotrip3000 Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:34 am

His heart stopped, and Racky quickly turned to see who it was. "W-wha...what?!" He sounded terrified.

A rottweiler is what he saw. Though he saw both wips, he turned to quickly to see if they were in her hand. Not only that, he was to terrified to care. After holding in his breath for a second or so, he released it, becoming cool-headed. "H-hey. You're also here for the soldier?" Racky asked.

Repeating this was a nussiance, but Racky hated it every time: He has no clue how to fight. Just defense as counter attacking, offense sucked in his league. Seeing those two wips told him that she must be a master at long range, but short range could be a problem for her. Hopefully, he can convince her.

"L-look, I don't know why your so determined to kill him, but I swear, I won't let you. Hurt me all you like, but if you h-hurt him, you'll regret it." Racky said.

Not one of his finest moments, but its something.
Robotrip3000
Robotrip3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:10 am

"Stop stuttering. Makes you look like a defensless pup. In other words, yea, I am. Though unlike my sisters, I prefer a fight before execution. I may be the 'Pacifist' in our little group, but even I enjoy a good brawl now and then." Washon'jour stated as her wips, connected via metal exoskeleton on her body, drooped around her like rope. "So, one o' ya vagabonds gonna answer my question?" Washon'jour asked as she brought out a lolipop.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:01 am

-Shrike sits up wiping grime of his helmets visor before spotting the new comer, not impressed at all that another possible enemy now had arrived-

" What the hell do you want..You here to try and kill me as well...if so you just all the same..blind beings simply following a idea that trying to make the world a better place but destroy beings and people. Which is pretty much the furthest thing for what you want to do. But who am I to judge you need to figure that on your own.

As soon as I am back to strength I am leaving this place..and going some one the world will never find me. Cause all of you besides this helpful being called Racky all have your heads up your ass and I do no deal well with those who can not think beyond their own nose. Your sister had no right to simply attack me, I did not provoke her I did not threaten her. If this is how you go about say " we want to make the world a better place" You still got a lot to learn about how one does that."

" Racky...I suggest you do not trust these ladies..they are unpredictable and can turn on any one at any time..seems like they only worried about what benefit's them...they not worried about what or who stands in the way...so be careful.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next