Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saying goodbye

5 posters

Go down

Saying goodbye Empty Saying goodbye

Post by PersimmonAutumn Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:41 am

Hi there, this is PersimmonAutumn. If I've met you, then I've probably asked you to call me Persi. If you don't, then you probably refer to me with my mouthful of a username. That's probably more likely. I've been on SRN for about a year now, and I can honestly say it was some of the best time I've had.

However, as time drags on, I find myself going further and further into inactivity, until I hit the point where I don't even have an excuse to come online anymore. SRN has a lot of new members now, but I don't know anyone. The people I do know are out of my reach now because of hiatus or because they've left, and I've lost my motivation to roleplay anymore. I have no one to roleplay with. It's always been a problem of mine to not be able to interact with people properly, or maintain good relations. So... People just tend to forget I exist. 

And it's probably time I don't. Not here. Anymore.

The reason I joined the site was to assess my character, Amber, to see if she is a good a character as I think her to be, and to observe how others deal with the personality I've given her. It's mostly just been a big social experiment for me. But I've accomplished that now and I don't have sufficient time to keep roleplaying, so I truly am lacking a drive. 

It's no one's fault that I'm leaving. I just feel like... Well, there's nothing left for me here. And to be honest, for some friends who are still here and active, you don't miss me or look for me, and it hurts because I'm as good as dead to you. I'd rather just not be here at all. But it's still my fault, I suppose. Maybe I should've reached out more.

But it's not to say that I didn't have a blast during my stay. I enjoyed it while it lasted. Most of you now who are reading this, well, you probably don't know me. You probably won't care too much, and that makes it easier on me. I've had a fair share of laughs and happiness here, but now I guess I should move on.

Thanks for everything guys <3
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Saying goodbye Empty Re: Saying goodbye

Post by DeuxExDimensia Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:16 pm

PersimmonAutumn wrote:And to be honest, for some friends who are still here and active, you don't miss me or look for me, and it hurts because I'm as good as dead to you. I'd rather just not be here at all. But it's still my fault, I suppose. Maybe I should've reached out more.

I'm real sorry you feel that way, but if that's the way you're going to act about it I'm not sure how I'm supposed to react to it. 
Maybe you should've reached out more, because then maybe you would've figured out that I'm probably going to get very busy in the coming weeks since I've started college and I'm constantly being bombarded with my emotions on a never-ending roller coaster.

I'm sorry for leaving you hanging, but maybe I'm just being anxious about the whole thing. Enough about me, this is about you leaving and it's not like anyone's got any right to keep you in a place where you don't have any motivation to do anything. Or uhh, something like that.

You have my skype if you wanna talk, and I'm pretty much always open to talk.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:58 am

I know i barely talked to you on the site but it pains me to see you leave, i read some of the rps you were in and noticed you were a good roleplayer, but eventually we will all have to leave at some point, so goodbye persi
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:30 pm

Awww... I enjoyed talking to you and role playing with both of our Ambers. Lol that was kinda cool that we both had female wolf characters who shared the same name. I'm gonna miss you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:34 pm

I never knew you, but I'm still sad when someone leaves the place... I'll miss you, and take a fishy stick for good luck
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:12 pm

I'm not good at saying goodbye, but I have to say that I will miss you. Good luck with your future endeavors, whatever they might be
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down