Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Parasite Conspiracy

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Parasite Conspiracy  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Parasite Conspiracy

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:48 pm

The gunfire stopped when the androids realized that only the guards died and the rest got away. They began to pack up and head back to their Operating Base. The Naval Fleet activated cloaking devices and turned invisible while retreating from the coasts. Blitz was already back at her base thanks to the delay from her enemies that day. She walked through the doors and saw her scientists working. "Chief, I hope you managed to do what I asked of you."

The Chief Scientist walked up to her. "We did, ma'am. And then some. Not only did we get an entire data available from the parasites, we managed to allow you a chance to weaponize them."

Blitz looked and smiled at the Chief. "You managed to gain enough data to copy them? Completely? Well done, 'Maker'. You have outdone yourself as well as those under your command. We have a problem though, I heard from the source of these parasites that they only last three days. Make an endless amount of copies from the 'Mother of Invention' and her organic creation stations. Don't stop creating them, we'll need an endless supply. After you have the first batch made send them to the 'Queen's Warmakers'. They'll weaponize the parasites and make them deadly. Dismissed." Blitz ordered as she walked back out to the bridge of her capital ship, the 'Dawn Of Evolution', and the Chief ordered his scientists to make copies. The first batch would easily be made within the day.

Blitz walked unto the bridge of her ship and stared at the planet of Mobius through the large, hardened glass windows. She walked up to a large terminal and a hologram appeared showing an Android with the rank of Commander General. "Commander, what of your progress on Isumavi?"

"We've won, Empress. Isumavi is under control and no resistance has been met. Factories are already underway producing more of your Android Armada. Orders?"

"Stay there and watch over the planet for now. Isumavi is under your responsibility, I want that planet kept in my possession. That's going to be my main creation point. Good work, Commander. That's the 5th planet under my control in the universe. Dismissed." Blitz cut the connection and looked out on the balcony. Today is a good day. I may have lost the other parasites to destruction, but the staff and more parasites are mine. Another WMD in my possession. It may be years from now but soon, GUN will stand no chance as well as any other force against me.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:36 am

It was about an hour after things quieted down in the town that the wolf carefully emerged from the sewer system. He slowly looks around, taking in the destruction done to the area by the fox and her army... the smouldering ruins of what the prior day had been a thriving town.

He has no words for what he sees. He's not sure what to think about it either... other than it being an incredible waste of life. He makes his way back to where the recent conflict had started. There wasn't anything he could do for anyone here, but he figures that he might be able to find things that could help him out going forward.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:14 am

In the afternoon, Raven was in Randall's office watching the news about the town that he indirectly helped destroy. The news also reported that Malware blamed the human government in a recent announcement he made. Randall shut the TV off and rubbed his eyes. "Any explanations," Randall asked, staring at Raven with an obvious disappointed look on his face. Raven's answer was silence. Randall nodded to Raven's answer before getting up. "Usually, when I realize my mistakes, I accept failure. This time, you've gone too far. Not only are the tensions between human and Mobians increasing, you've indirectly engineered the genocide of a whole town," Randall hissed, slamming his fist down on his desk, nearly breaking the desk in half.

"Luckily, for me, I have a better alternative to punishing you." Randall switched on his tablet and revealed an image to Raven. "Say hello to your replacement, Cyrus," Randall chuckled as he revealed the image of an android similar to Raven's exosuit's appearance. The android had medium armor that seemed impenetrable to any kind of bullets. It also seemed more mobile than Raven himself. Everything about this robot seemed unstoppable and similar to Raven except for it's face which had the appearance of the type of helmet and mask that jet pilots wear. "That thing will fail the instant you put it in the field," Raven protested. "At least it will get the job done," Randall shot back loudly. "And without an international crisis. I expect it to be in the field within a few hours. We've worked hard to make this possible. Now get out of my office!"

Raven got up and went back to his penthouse. All he could think about was sleeping. The conspiracy ended up in a disaster that Raven helped cause. Blitz had a new weapon, Malware was closer to his goal of causing total anarchy, a lot of innocent people died, and Raven was getting replaced by a robot. Hopefully, the days to come would be a lot brighter than this.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3