Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Character Application

3 posters

Go down

My Character Application Empty My Character Application

Post by ProMiner5007 Sun May 17, 2015 3:55 pm

Name:Darias

Species: Lowland Streaked Tenrec

Job:Nothing at the moment

Description: A black furred Tenrec With a yellow stripe going form his forehead down his back. He is wearing a red jacket and blue sneakers.

Abilities: Specialized in ranged plasma blasts. He couldn't take a hard blow to save a live but he can dodge really really well.

Personality: Defensive because of too much stress and anxiety, but behind that he is a caring rodent with a great sense of humor and a sad backstory. 

Backstory: Darias the tenrec was orphaned at ten years old and had to live on the streets. then someone offered him a job at a science lab he couldn't refuse! but the lab turned out to be experimenting on different rodents and he was just another on to be experimented on. The lab was trying to make a weapon  that would make them hold world domination. their tests on Darias went wrong and the tank he was in malfunctioned. the glitch in the system prevented him from becoming the lab's weapon and instead granted him with plasma powers. the only down side was that the machine had done one of its jobs, erasing Darias's memory. So dares woke up in the middle of a field not remembering anything. So he walked to the nearest town to find himself.
ProMiner5007
ProMiner5007

Back to top Go down

My Character Application Empty Re: My Character Application

Post by Dregan Wed May 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Just to clarify dude, you don't need to apply for your own characters, they're all yours. It's just if you want to use a canon character you need to make applications.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWolf Wed May 27, 2015 2:04 am

Nice job! Do you want to one on one RP with me?
BlackWolf
BlackWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ProMiner5007 Sun May 31, 2015 4:52 pm

Sure you can actually just join the non canon one that I already made
ProMiner5007
ProMiner5007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content