Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter or Prey?

5 posters

Go down

Hunter or Prey? Empty Hunter or Prey?

Post by Phrovikus Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:36 pm

The black night that sailed over the forest floor was strangely quiet, mercenaries, hitmen, ordinary people, tribals, all of them could and probably did reside in this forest, but...

Something else was amid the silence, something strange.

A Raetoldian, a seven and a half foot, chitinous creature with long arms and legs with a thin, almond body and tapering head, two mandibles and six yellow eyes watched from above. His cloak covered the length of his body, and appeared to be of hide, and bits of flesh sown together on top of chain mail. He held two curved daggers, waiting patiently for his prey to arrive... Of course, he was underground, a small burrow dug out from beneath the ground, looking directly at a pathway...
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Hunter or Prey? Empty Re: Hunter or Prey?

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:39 pm

The cyan hedgehog Srunks was in this forest, trying to get away from the city. He had on a black tank top, and dark teal jeans with his classic gold boots. He couldn't sense anything odd, so he assumed he was in the clear
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon1991 Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:53 pm

Blast the hedgehog was on a pathway with his buddy Tanner the tanooki trying to look for a dungeon...
SpeedDemon1991
SpeedDemon1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:59 pm

Thunder the fox draped in his full body black cloak tattered from years of wear and his Scythe on his shoulder looking for a animal or something to eat when he noticed two people walking in the forrest still in the trees jumped from one to another very quietly, when he dropped his Scythe on the ground with a clash, he tried to jump to the ground to grab his scythe and not be noticed.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:07 am

As Blast walked by the small burrow, a hand, three fingers and a thumb, reached out and gripped his ankle tight, another hand reached out as the burrow was broken, the massive creature leaped out, pinning Blast to the floor, the yellow eyes staring him into his very soul... It's mandibles chittered, the sideways mouth it had hidden behind them drooled...

A large, curved dagger with a small handle fit to the creature's hand was put into the air... Held as if ready to stab, but waiting...
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:09 am

Srunks could feel 3 Mobian energies and one unknown energy. He decided to head in the direction of those energy readings to get a better look
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon1991 Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:13 am

Blast then touched his power-band causing his feet to move rapidly which made him bounce upwards and rush out of the creatures reach... "nice try..." said Blast as he wagged his finger
SpeedDemon1991
SpeedDemon1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:17 am

As he jumped down to grab his Scythe he noticed the creature holding the dagger like a murder weapon he darted over to see if he could help the 2 that were being attacked
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:20 am

The movements were swift, and the hunt was on! The Raetoldian leaped back, doing a handspring away from Blast, and now looking onto the hedgehog's sidekick... His eyes narrowed, and his vision tunneled... Rushing forward as fast as he could, with lunges that were unreal, he sunk himself as far to the ground as possible and swung upward, in hopes of slicing the poor creature...

Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:30 am

Srunks ran as fast as he could, trying to get to them, but he was quite far from them, so it would take some time
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon1991 Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:37 am

Blast didnt want this to happen, he didnt want him or Tanner to die, so he rushes Twords Tanner, grabs him, and pulls him back along with himself. "phew!"
said Blast

Last edited by SpeedDemon1991 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
SpeedDemon1991
SpeedDemon1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:41 am

Finding that they were going away Thunder jumped back into the trees and started to run twards the creature, he jumpes down with his scythe in a position for a horizontal strike to the middle of his body.

Last edited by ThunderTheReaper on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changes because someone auto hitted and changed there post)
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:06 am

The Scythe cut into the tough, and thick hide of the cloak, being caught on chain mail as the creature leaped back again, swinging it's blades like a dance... It's movements were graceful, a first swing upward, followed by a forward swing from it's opposite hand, following back into another slash, and finishing with an evading leap again... These attacks were not aiming to kill, nor were they aiming to hurt, but they were aiming to threaten, the first swing missing outright, the others threats unless the scythe wielder were to avoid them, as the creature finished with a leap back, it moved it's mandibles back, and began to speak...

"Topsiders! You fight me like this, cowardice runs in your veins. I simply thought there was prey here! You misunderstand me!"
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:11 am

Srunks started to fly, covering much more ground. "What is that power?! Its unreal!"
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon1991 Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:19 am

"Whoa, Did that thing just speak! I thought it was mute!" Said Tanner as he looked back, "Wow it seems like hes just misunderstood, let me talk to him..." said Blast as he turned towards the creature and shouted "Listen dude! We mean you no harm! We are just fellow travelers trying to find a sweet dungeon! Can you hep us?" Blast yelled.
SpeedDemon1991
SpeedDemon1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:25 am

"Im sorry about the misunderstanding" said Thunder, the scythe turning into smoke and rolling onto his arm in the shape of a black serpent dragon tattoo. "I only attacked you becuse i thought you were meaning to kill them" Thunder then holds out his hand for him to shake in a matter of trying to make peace with this creature.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:31 am

"I do not know of these dungeons, but..."

The creature stood up straight now, towering like a behemoth over the smaller creatures... He pulled the hood of his cloak back, the chain mail jingling as his full face and body were revealed, one could easily tell even beyond the veil of night that his cloak was hand-crafted, and stitched from the hides of this 'prey'...

"I am Gakusohm. Dustwalker master, and the most feared Raetoldian from the burrows. You must be shocked, I know, it is odd for a creature such as myself to show. But we have run out of space under your city streets, we are going topside, as you are."

He put the daggers into backwards sheathes... Strange, his body was rather small, and his arms and legs were elongated, he only bore three fingers and his toes, there were only two it seemed, it looked similar to as if he had footwear, but strangely it was not. His entire anatomy seemed strange and alien... This, this truly was a Raetoldian...

Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:21 am

Srunks finally arrived at the scene of thing and stood in confusion "Uhm...is...what's going on here...?
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ResolverOshawott Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:54 pm

(Is this open for joining? just curious)

ResolverOshawott
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:15 pm

(It will be later, and if everyone else will agree with it, for now, just monitor the topic)
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon1991 Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:29 pm

"Good to here your on our side!" Said Blast as he walked in closer "you see dungeons are areas that are hidden and usually are caves.. they have monsters that are always pissed off at us and want to kill us, we usually don't hurt em as long if they attempt to hurt us." "usually there's sweet loot that we get to get and then we give it away to the poor.." says Tanner.
SpeedDemon1991
SpeedDemon1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:25 pm

"These dungeons you speak of are they rare? Im just a bit curious about them." Thunder said as he pulled down his hood to reveal his face.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:33 pm

"Dungeons, pfft..."

The Raetoldian scoffed at the mention of such a thing. Why was he so pretentious?

"You honestly think such a thing is a challenge for a Dustwalker? You DO realize I am your kind's natural predator, correct? By this logic, my kind are on top of your food chain, and thus anything below you, is by nature, below us."

He then motioned towards his daggers... 

"These are made of Genthortericium. I am sure you do not know what alloy that is, so allow me to explain. Ever heard of the fictional Adamantium? Imagine that."
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down