Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Help

2 posters

Go down

Looking for Help Empty Looking for Help

Post by Thunder Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:31 pm

Im asking if anyone could draw my main character Thunder for me, here is why, I can't draw animals or people very well it just ends up looking horrible, so if anyone could draw him for me I would appreciate that, and if you want some extra details so you can make it look better i would be more than happy to share that. Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me. Smile
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Looking for Help Empty Re: Looking for Help

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:24 am

Ill be happy to draw him for you, but ill need a detailed description.
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating as you read this, cause im god damn crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:40 am

That would be amazing, ill give description right now, he is a Silver fox, With silver eyes, about say 5 foot 4 inches tall, regular build (muscles), a black serpent tattoo on his right arm that goes all the way to his shoulder, he wears a black robe that is very tattered at the edges like on the sleeves or the bottom, the robe covers his whole body, and he has a i don't care expressiom, and he wears black shoes, so thanks dark for drawing this for me.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum