Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Friendly Obssesion~

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

~Friendly Obssesion~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Friendly Obssesion~

Post by Shadow Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:41 am

The striped hedgehog continued his stealthy pursuit, still being careful to stay under the radar. He used the dark coloring and the shades to his advantage, but he had one disadvantage with having to stay this far away from the ambulance. He had no idea what was going on inside the vehicle. As far as he knew, there could be an explosion at any moment, and Shadow wouldn't have seen it coming in the slightest. It seemed as though they didn't bother putting on the siren since her condition wasn't necessarily life threatening at this point, they still seemed to be in a hurry to get back to the hospital.

Shadow had established a reputation in Station Square as a mysterious person whom they assumed was trying to do something to help the town. So even though he would do strange things like this that no one really understood, they just let him be thinking that Shadow was just being Shadow. So they basically did the smart thing, and ignored him, only paying heed to his action to stay out of his way. It didn't take long for people to figure out that Shadow wasn't a dangerous being so long as no one was in his way of his goal.

Because the citizens were smart enough to stay out of his way, he gladly ignored them too. He assumed that the raccoon would be fine now, but caution was always a part of his philosophy even though he didn't always follow it for his own safety. He's been known to take personal risk, and it's not like he's above killing people.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:33 pm

They gave her another dosage of the drug and again she felt a little loopy and week in the arms and legs. She laid motionless on the gurney, with a pleasent smile on her face, waiting for the effects to wear off. Then it was her turn in this game of chess. She wouldn't mind being put back in the hospital. She'd get free food and would hae fun messing with all the other lunatics in the ward for insane people. But other things were taking place, and she was simply to busy. What she didn't understand was that if she kept moving around like this her concussion would only get worse, and the pan would become more frequent once the medication wore off.

The paramedics thought this girl was absolutly strange, and felt no comfort in this vehicle with her. She was absolutly.....crazy. The talk of 'Playing games' only set them. on edge other wise thye tried to remain calm. "Benny...." one of them said turning to the driver, "how long till we get to the hospital." The driver looked back at them a sneer on his face. He didn't have the intention of answering but did anyway. "Were not going to the hospital." He replide shortly, turning back to the rode.
Melancholy was begning to awake once again. She hadgained consciousness, but her motor functions were still not working. No problem she wouldn't need them anyway. The paramedic narrowed his eyes. "What?....wait a sec...I bet the hospital didn't hire another driver!" The driver grinned through the mirror hoping he could see. "Oh...how'd you guess."

The other physcian shrieked in suprise for just a moment, his bck as pressed against the wall and a strange floating object holding the shape of a sword, was pointed right at his throat, teasing his adams apple. Melancholy giggled lifting her head slightly. Was she controlling....whatever this thing was? "Let's try again....how about you take these restraints off."

The paramedic looked over at his partner before turning back to the driver. This was double trouble. "Sir pull over right now" the man threatened nrrowing his eyes. The driver named benny held up a long barrel revolver, holding it up in the air before looking back at him. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Besides I don't need ether of you anymore. I just need the girl. So ill gladly give a bullet if I have ta'" The pit bull chuckled licking around his face. Melancholy's ear twitched at the rather familiar voice. She twisted her head around backwards. "Hey, it's benny. I'm guessing this isn't a rescue?"

"More like a kidnapping I asure you." He answered. Melancholy looked back at the physcian removing the sword from his neck and cutting the restraints herself. The man sighed in reliefe as he sunk down to the floor. "On second thought...." she said, "why don't you help meescape the truck." Benny heard this and immediatly jolted to the right into traffic, knocking the contents in the van over and ontop of its passengers. "No one is leaving!!" He snarled, drool dripping from every part of his mouth. What a repulsive mobian.

((I would've typed way more but it was getting to long |D ))

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:50 pm

The moment the vehicle was warring away from the direction that the hospital was, Shadow had reason enough to worry. After getting just close enough, the black hedgehog reached out his right arm and grabbed onto a bar from the back door before switching to his left arm to have a stronger grip. He pulled himself close to the metal door to hear what might be going on in the vehicle, and from what he hear, he could tell that there was a hijacker. Not only that, but the patient was still going a little nuts, though he couldn't tell what weapons were being used. 

The crazy driving would have given him more trouble if he was using his right arm, but since the Ultimate Lifeform was left handed, he managed to keep himself on the vehicle with all his might. Then, things started to get easy thanks to his shoes. While keeping both hands on the door handles, he made his way up the back of the vehicle.  After making it to the top, he skated to the front of the ambulance just in time to grab onto handle bars on the top, and realized they were heading straight for traffic.

He glared down at the driver, who seemed to be yelling at the passengers with a really irritated tone, and he had a gun. Just another day. Hanging onto the bar on the driver's side of the vehicle, Shadow yelled out, "Down!" to all of the passengers before kicking and breaking the window into pieces, and kicking the driver out of the seat. He pressed his foot on the pit bull's back in a threatening manor. "If you move a muscle I will break every vertebrae in your spine your spine!" Shadow said while swerving the vehicle into a patch of grass.

Once safely away from traffic, Shadow pried the gun out of the man's hand and chucked it in an unknown direction, hard enough to hopefully break it. The Ultimate Lifeform's patience was growing thin. Very thin. Thin enough for him to be very scary at this moment. "You!" he growled at the driver before grabbing him by the collar with a very violent scowl on his face. "You almost killed AND injured innocent people! Jail isn't good enough for a thug like you." His threat was very sinister. "But because of the person I have become, I am going to let you go, and you're going to run. And don't stop running an inch until I'm completely out of sight, you got that?"

He released his collar, pushing the man toward the opposite direction of where the black hedgehog was standing. "If I see your ugly mug again, you will regret it. I would keep yourself as aware as possible." The angered hedgehog then faced the direction to the physicians' direction, but his anger was toward the patient they were trying to get to the hospital. "Okay, I don't care how injured, or brain dead you are. You are going back to that hospital, and you're going to heal that head of yours, because if I found out that you hurt anyone, ANYONE, I will make sure you rot in prison for whatever crimes you've committed, and I won't feel any guilt about it. Now get in the ambulance, and stop causing trouble!"
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:25 pm

The breaking of the glass was only enough to seend the mobian into shock, but what was most suprising is that this tiny hedgehog managed to push his face against the seat on the opposite side of the van, with just his foot. The metal end of the hedgehogs shoe was threating his spine and he cringed pushing himself as far away from his foot as possible. It was just enough to leave him defensless. So he didn't move a muscle other than snarling, and growling at the hedgehog. Other than that he didn't protest. When the van came to a stop he was thrown out and began to fled, only turning his head to say, "ill be back with some friends. Whatch your back hedgehog!" And then he went off almost as quickly as his wors went off.

The physcians and the patient were busy trying to regain there balance, throwing medical supplies, and boxes off of them that were thrown onto them when the mutt swerved into traffic. Melancholy on the other hand. Was trying to sit up but her motor funtions weren't coming back quick enough. "I hate him...." she muttered to herself, a look given that said she wanted to kill. But her thoughts of terror were quickly cut off when she heard Shadow's voice rang through her ears. She looked up gasping, her pupils growing small. She hadn't gotten a good look of him until now but.....he was so...so familiar....his form....he

Her ears pinned back and though she held a stern glare she coward before him. Something that was extremley rare to do in front of anyone else she ever faced. But this stranger, who had the appeance of a former she once new. Never the less it still frightened her. The reason would go unknown but iwas still strictly out of character for the raccoon. She made her hair dip down in front of her eyes, her tail between her legs, but her icy blue eyes full of fear and anger. With reluctance she cringed at the words she uttured as if it was an old habit. "A-a-as you w-wish...." she clenched her sharp teeth, giving him the evil eye. From then on she was silent.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri May 01, 2015 4:42 am

Calming himself to his normal attitude, Shadow huffed before walking back to Station Square. He really hoped that there wasn't anymore drama caused by that raccoon, but if worse came to worse, he did mean what he said. He still thought that maybe he should've just saw that she went to jail so that there wasn't any issues. Now that he thought about it, maybe he should have made sure that pit bull went to jail too. But then again, that wasn't his job, and honestly he didn't care if criminals were forced to go to jail or not, so long as they didn't do anything he didn't like. 

His methods weren't always by the law, and he honestly didn't care about half of the things that the law enforcers did. He didn't have to follow the rules of the law and man to fulfill his mission. Anything that has nothing to do with his goal, he pushes to the wayside and deal with it when he doesn't have anything better to do if it really turns out to be an issue. Hopefully now that he got a few words into her thick skull, she would allow her wounds to heal. Just in case, he decided to go to the hospital so she wouldn't get any bright ideas.

Currently, the building was calm, though there were workers at the ready to restrain her if she put up a struggle. Shadow didn't enter the building, and stayed out of sight until the ambulance returned to its proper place. Then, he entered the facility, careful not to grab the attention of the raccoon, so he could see if she was really heeding his warning.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Fri May 01, 2015 6:28 pm

The raccoon was silent the entire way, even afterward jut scowling ahead of her with an unapreciated glare at what ever was ahead of her. Her face twitched a few times sitting in th hospital once again refusing to eat any of the food the nurses had brought to her in the last hour, nor would she sleep. She'd let them give her medicene but she chose to refuse to put any thing in her mouth. Being a demi-demon didn't have all of the perks of self healing as a demon who felt no pain, and could rebuild theirform if they so chose to do so. She was born with this body, and couldn't cange it even if she tried.

Her left ear twitched when the door opened and she glared hatefully at who ever entered, breathing throug her nose. She clentched her fist refusing against her better jusgement to escape once again and hit this maan in the face. He was a doctor, and the cursive writting on his coat said Larry. He'd just come in to check on her avoiding any eye contact, as he fiddled with the machines and making sure they were doing what they were built to do. Then he took one glance at her and he could feel the anger and annoyance radiating off of her as if it was an energy source attacking his own. He gulped adjusting his glasses, and proceeded to speak to her, clearing his throat, "Miss it would be wise to eat to get you up to perfect health....." the racoon looked at the tray of food and sneered at the contents. She grabbed the plastic tray and flung it at the doctor ruining his clothing. "I don't want your damn tastless plastic fake food!" She growled before turning around wrapping her tail around her. The doctor grolwed ashe left the room to clean himself off. He'd deal with her later.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri May 22, 2015 9:14 pm

Shadow could hear some kind of conflict going on inside the room, but however way she wanted to deal with her health was her problem, not his. If she wanted to be an idiot and not take whatever the doctors suggest, that's not their fault, it's hers. He saw several doctors leave the establishment in a flustered mess, but then return, seemingly calm. They kept on exiting and entering the building, probably to cool off from the treatment the brat of a raccoon was giving them.

Things hadn't become chaotic yet, but Shadow wouldn't leave until the doctors seemed to have calmed down. He would give them glances, assuring them that if she flies off the handle, he would personally see to it that she was dealt with. That may have helped each of the doctors cool off faster, but even if it did, Shadow was really impressed with the resilience these doctors had. Despite all of the crud the brat in there was giving them, they still came back, determined to do their job. If that raccoon was at all a decent person, she'd at least admire that, but Shadow couldn't care less if she did or didn't, and apparently neither did anyone who worked there.

If this chick was trying to gain a fandom from the doctors, it surely wasn't working. These people were doing everything they could to save this brat's life and all she was doing to thank them was throw a temper tantrum. She was already unpredictable before she got injured, so healing her wouldn't help this problem, but they would be able to cope with the fact that the faster they get her healed, the faster she could leave.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum