Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonna take a break from SRN

4 posters

Go down

Gonna take a break from SRN Empty Gonna take a break from SRN

Post by Ninathelioness Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:05 am

Because from what I have seen, people haven't really been on often, and people haven't really been responding to some RPs so until I see people on just A BIT more often, I'm gonna take a break, sound better, peeps?

Last edited by Ninathelioness on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Gonna take a break from SRN Empty Re: Gonna take a break from SRN

Post by lady-tragedy Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:12 am

Do or do not, there is no may.

Seriously girl its only as boring as you make it and if you want to get people to roleplay with you more this is not the way to grab people's attention because quite frankly it just makes you come over as a drama llama.

Do us a favor and don't make these posts unless you actualy are going away and just ask people to rp if you're bored?

thank you
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:22 am

It's true what Lady said. 

There are actually a hella bunch of things going on in SRN (yes, even right now) and it's probably the most active site I've ever been on. If you haven't noticed, there is a Valentines event going on and several other ongoing roleplays in the Anything roleplays and Para roleplays threads. I don't see how that's inactive. 

If you're not getting enough action, then maybe she should go check out some of the open group roleplays or even the event (not sure of they're still accepting or not) and get a reward. If you're talking about the cbox, then maybe you should start scrolling down and looking at the threads with Tails on them.

Good luck
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:21 am

No offense, but I think you misunderstood what these people were saying. These two said that the rp games in this site is only as fun as you make it. Rp site everywhere is like this, so if you don't get this straight on this site, then you'll find rping on other sites rather boring. I know you're young, but this site is set up for you to have the freedom to make your own decision. We're not gonna walk you through everything, and if you don't pull the effort, you won't have too much fun on any rp site.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down