Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronis - Aquahog

2 posters

Go down

Ronis - Aquahog Empty Ronis - Aquahog

Post by BlueFlux Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:12 pm

Aquahog? Yeah, if the Werehog is a thing I don't feel so bad about that species name. First character ever BTW.

Code:
Name: Ronis 
Nicknames: (None)
Species: Aquahog (Hedgehog/Fish crossbreed)
Occupation: Just a local creature of Mobius found in any body of water

Appearance: Basic humanoid shape. Grey fins and scales make up his "skin." His arms, stomach, and legs are rather tough and scaly though the rest of him has a leathery texture. Sky blue eyes compliment his form rather nicely. Has flipper feet.

References: (none)

Personality Traits:
-Skeptic -Fairly impatient -Can be a little rude -Not very open about himself

-Pretty much any edible plants that grow underwater
-Finding out everything

Dislikes
-Hurting any living thing physically
-Waiting for too long
-Being bossed around

Personality:Having a skeptic view on things, Ronis rarely changes this state of mind. However, if he really enjoys something he might become more carefree for a while. He might even reveal deeper secrets if you can crack the shell that is Ronis.

Code:

Combat traits:Manipulates water, but besides that is actually pretty weak. Still though, he can give you a good punch-in-the-face if he wants.

Powers:Water Manipulation. If he can focus he could cut down a tree with a concentrated jet of water. Needs to have some available in the general area to use this though.

Strengths:
-Manipulates water to an extent
-Really fast swimmer
-Stealthy

Weaknesses:
-Can't spend more than a day out of water without at least 1 chaos emerald
-Hates heat
-Acts too quick

Social information: Has precious few friends, but he does a lot for them. Generally doesn't stay in one place for long, living wherever he wants. His home is likely in a lake or on the ocean floor. Wears shoes when above water to protect his flipper feet.

Positive relations
-(none currently

Negative relations
-(None currently)

History: Ronis doesn't know much about his past besides the fact he's always been alone in his clear memory. The only flashbacks are the occasional dream, which confirms he had parents and always lived underwater. He has had flashbacks of being knocked unconscious and waking up in an unknown place. It's hard to get him to reveal any of this, though.

Last edited by BlueFlux on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:01 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Code didnt work T_T -Also editing minor things)
BlueFlux
BlueFlux
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Ronis - Aquahog Empty Re: Ronis - Aquahog

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:47 am

BlueFlux wrote:Weaknesses: -Can't spend more than a day out of water without at least 1 chaos emerald

So how does a Chaos Emerald have affect on how he can be out of water???  I really don't understand how an emerald helps him with stays on land.

Also a friendly reminder that you can't have a Chaos Emerald unless you obtain one through a forum event which you can read here!
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueFlux Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:38 am

Knuxtiger4 wrote:
BlueFlux wrote:Weaknesses: -Can't spend more than a day out of water without at least 1 chaos emerald

So how does a Chaos Emerald have affect on how he can be out of water???  I really don't understand how an emerald helps him with stays on land.

Also a friendly reminder that you can't have a Chaos Emerald unless you obtain one through a forum event which you can read here!
Yeah, I know. But if he manages to get one, he's out of water.
Super Sonic is Sonic with increased force. Chaos emeralds help.
The power of one chaos emerald is enough to keep him on land. It allows him to breathe? Because I don't see people taking to an emerald powering a gill implant very well.
Either way I like critique. I guess what my thinking is goes something along the lines of "If Emeralds make Sonic fly and be invincible, Emeralds can make me breathe air."
BlueFlux
BlueFlux
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum