Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden in plain sight

2 posters

Go down

Hidden in plain sight Empty Hidden in plain sight

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Ticking and tocking always accompanied this purple mist. Always remaining a low profile and keeping out people their hair and cases. The few times he had reared it's head it had not been pretty at all. Part;y because people wanting to be heroes and seeing him like some bad guy. While in other cases it was his own fault because he had been a tad obsessed with collecting things. Mayhaps destroying a thing or two in that intense impulse.

It was one one of these small rampages that the Time Eater had found a peculiar item that he did not have in his collection yet. A simple band of golden, curiosity had over taken him as he had fiddled with it. Useful it was to him in the end however. It was a way for the mist to actually take on a classic mobian form.

A hedgehog with blue eyes, purple fur and a tan skin. A perfect way to be hidden amongst the eyes of other mobians. Finally a time to scour out items and things he did not posses in his endless collection in his own little pocket dimension of white. And so he walked along the city streets of Station Square, blue eyes peering up the the cloudless sky as the smallest smile curled on Time Eaters lips. Today was going to be a good day
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Hidden in plain sight Empty Re: Hidden in plain sight

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:52 pm

A pink hedgehog was running through the city Obviously looking for 'her' dearest love, A hero of blue, a Hedgehog of speed, The creature that stole her heart that fateful day on little planet. She had been searching all day for her crush, skipping around the city, and absentmindedly looking around, not even noticing the passer by's.

To her Mistake she bumped into someone while her back was turned. "Oh...Im sorry... Sonic!?" She said turning, then feel dead silent. She reached out, but then stopped herself, almost making the mistake to hug the Mobian who was familiar to Sonic but Different. "Oh-Oh my! I thought you were someone else for a second!" She laughed nervously, looking up at the Mobian she'd never seen before. "Im sorry, Again...Hehehe...."

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Startled, that was what the purple mobian was at the bump and then getting nearly hugged by the pink rosey hedgehog. What a silly smoke puff, for he had not considered the fact that, just maybe he'd bump into people or even have the remote risk of interacting. Shows how social the Time Eater truly was. Not social at all.

His face displayed a small panic as he looked at the pink hedgehog, gulping softly as he attention to get his expression to look less shocked. Now he sort off looked like he was panicked and constipated. Good job, best work there. Oh right yes he was supposed to talk back in a situation like this. "It's absolutely fine." The blue eyed hedgehog spoke with a voice best explained as; smokey. "Hedgehogs these days all tend to have similarities and can be hard to keep apart depending on the lighting and angle you see them in." That sounded a lot less awkward than it had in his head.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:43 pm

((Uughhh yesh u replied to dis!))

Amy tilted her head a bit, listening and hanging onto his words. His voice sounded funny. Raspy maybe? Perhaps he was under the wether. Though he looked healthy. She returned a smile nodding her head and clasped her hands together. "That's very true....though I seem to confuse myself with a lot of hedgehogs that look like him...." she chuckled nervously. She just wouldn't admit she was color blind.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:52 am

#Sorry it took so long but my RP muse has been more than just a little dead ; ;#

He listened to her words. A bit better considering what he'd was to say, not wanting to feel as awkward with his words as before. Better think it through well before speaking. "Like I said, it can always happens." He started "Mistakes can always happen so please do not beat yourself up over it."

Yes that had sounded more normal. At least to the 'mobian' since honestly he wasn't as sure as he seemed to be on the surface with that charming smile on his lips.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:09 pm

Amy nodded agreeing on a similiar level. "Oh now I won't....but, I was wondering." She began nervously fumbling with the bottom of her dress. It was considered rude to ask about a perfect strangers health but sh was a rather worry some creature. She couldn't help it by nature. "Are you sick, your voice sounds a little scratchy?"

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:38 pm

Blue curious eyes observed the pink Rose attentively. Almost forgetting you actually need to reply when somebody speaks to you. Gosh what a loser. "Ah, my voice?" He said with slight surprise. Here he had thought this was a cool voice for this form. Curses. "I fear I just was born with it. Or it developed and I never quite noticed." A gentle huff as he offered a small smile to the lady in her red dress. "Does it truly sound that bad m'lady?'

"Because well..." He started, his face for a moment containing his brows knitted together in a dead serious expression before lightening up again with a smile. "I at least don't have a permanent squeaky voice! Imagine how terrible that would be. Trying to hold a conversation with that! And I don't mean just high pitched, I mean squeaky toy squeaky."

This was how you made jokes and tried to be funny, right?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:11 pm

Amy frowned suddenly and helf two fingers up to his throat. She wasn't one to assume but it sounded like he was making fun of her. "I do not have a squeaky voice!" She putedd folding her arms. Perhaps she shouldn't have even asked about his health. It was rude. Rather this was her karma.

But little did poor little Amy Rose know he was trying to make the effort to be humerous.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down