Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow within the Haze (open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Snow within the Haze (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snow within the Haze (open)

Post by Ninathelioness Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Shalina jumped into the air as the ice spikes flew at the door, and the door fell down as the ice spikes hit it, she then rapidly scratched the door as fast as she could to destroy the door, she stopped clawing after afew minutes, the door didn't move, she got off the door and sat to calm down for a few minutes and looked at her hands, she brought out her now filed down nails, "I don't think I need to file my nails for awhile, now." she quietly said to herself, she really couldn't do much as she normally would do if her nails were still sharp, like using her nails to grip on walls and fighting and picking locks, (as cliche as that is) she inhaled and exhaled loudly, and looked around

Last edited by Ninathelioness on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:59 pm

The clash of sword to khopesh had ended once the door had finally been disarmed of it's sword after a few attempts, and had retreated to the wall to open. Without a word, he waits for Nina and Frost to head inside first. An odd time for courtesy in a time like this...

Once the three of them were inside, he replied to Frost's statement. "I only remember hearing stories of this place, only describing many trials and puzzles within this area. For this certain area, I only recall those orbs to be switches of some kind..." he waited. "Speaking of this manor in general, I came here to inspect the comet-like object that had made it's impact here." He turned to Frost and Shalina. "Do you happen to know anything about it?"
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:12 am

Frost ignores the simple statement of the lioness, and instead gets a good look at her surroundings. Seeing the gargoyles up top and the floating orbs infront of them. Tyson had mentioned that they were switches of some kind, which slightly pushed some worry off. Then with him asking about a comet like object landing here in the manor, she simply dismisses it with

"I am certain that I have no knowledge about what you speak of. I have just arrived on this planet, so I know nothing about what goes on in your atmosphere. Let us see what this switch will do."

Without much hesitation, Frost touches the right orb attempting to push it. However, with that single touch, a strange power emitted from that orb and caused the gravity to become void, making everyone present float upward slightly. As this happened, a blinding flash of white light appeared from the orb, and a few seconds later, the three were found in the same room only this time, the skeleton had changed position!

Now facing slightly away from the three, it held one of its hands that held a plate above the three, nearly impossible to get to and another slightly infront of it, also impossible to get to without falling into darkness below.

The three had their gravity back as well, as they fell back onto the floor. Frost lands stiffly, as her dress slowly falls back in place. She glances over to the skeleton, noticing the change.

"Strange that it would move like this. It looks as if it barely has enough room to turn in that chasm. I suppose that we're to touch the right orb before moving on." As she finished her statement, a chilling cackle was heard in the room "...And I suspect that we have another visitor to take care of when we get to our destination."

Frost goes to the left orb and touches that one, and the same effect happens on the three as they land with the Skeleton's position changed once more, this time both hands are infront of the body and the body facing the three. Giving more leg room to jump from one to another. Though, at the head plate, something floats there in wait, unable to make out what it was without getting close.

What it was, who knows?
Avery
Avery
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:55 am

Shalina hopped in before Frost touched the orb (A bit late, I know) and a small wave of deja vu hit her which she just ignored, she snarled and bared her teeth as she heard the voice, her ear twitched and she decided to walk over to the plate, "Let's get on the skeleton's head and see if theres anything on it!" she said as she took a couple of whips to smell anyone's scent to make sure they didn't get ambushed and her eyes darted around, eyeing every detail of the room, she saw the coast was clear for walking, but stood alert just in case, her ears constantly moving to listen to every detail and even the slightest hint of motion in the room, she inhaled and loudly exhaled, her tail wagging slowly
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:25 am

Tyson gave it a bit of thought. Frost had just previously said 'I have just arrived on this planet...' as well as 'I know nothing about what goes on in your atmosphere'. Strange. Mobians don't talk that way. Now Tyson was a bit suspicious... was it a coincidence that maybe this woman had appeared from elsewhere than the comet? She could be lying... or just delusional.

Not bothering to flinch at the shifts in gravity, he glanced up intently at the thing floating on the top plate, now aware of that bitter laugh that echoed through the room. Something isn't right...

Hesitating for not too long, he advance forwards, about to reach the first plate, careful of where he steps, in case there were to be more traps.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:44 am

As the three get closer to the mysterious shadow and laughter, it wasn't before long until they caught sight of the source. A robot shaped similarly to an egg, though dressed as an evil wizard of some kind! And even when they got close, as soon as they were within sight and range, the wizard robot shot out fireballs and lightning strikes from the sky!! Mainly due to the fireball being a magma ball and the lightning being from the electrical circuits from its own body.

The fireball was aimed towards Frost, who was directly hit with it and was tossed back to the second plate. She didn't look that well when she got back up either, having some trouble trying to even stand up. Thought he main attention was on the wizard bot as it was still casting its spells towards Tyson and Shalina. It was guarding a door behind it, with the same design as with the other doors that they've gone through.

This enemy stands in your way to proceed! One of your team is crippled! What is your reaction?!
Avery
Avery
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:56 am

Shalina jumped as she saw the wizard bot, she snarled and jumped out of the way when it fired the magma ball, she saw where -- Or should I say, what -- And looked with a shocked expression, her eye narrowed, and jaw dropped, which exposed her sharp front teeth, she bared her teeth, snarled and jumped on the orb on the left while growling loudly in a attempt to jump from the orb onto the skeleton and charge at the wizard robot, her face with pure rage, her eye still narrowed...
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:12 pm

Tyson stepped back away from the incomming spells, but didn't have time to react when Frost got hit. He rushed over to her, rolling and flipping over magma balls and lightning bolts, in effort to help Frost. When he had finaly reached her, he slammed his hands to the ground, summoning a thick wall of ice in front of him and Frost. Hopefully Nina would be able to take the bot out...

He lowered the air temperature around himself and Frost, rejuvinating the senses, and hopefully but slowly healing the both of them. He didn't have his first aid kit with him, but he wanted to help in some way.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:01 pm

The wizard was quick to notice the inclining danger around it, quickly spinning its staff around it as a whirl of wind was erupted from around it to quickly disperse and send the lioness back! The robot didn't seem to want anyone get passed here, and it was certainly the case with its "spells".

Frost in the meantime, slightly grunted when Tyson suddenly came over to help. She wasn't one that needed help, at least in her mind. But she also had to be quick about doing something before Tyson would see anything. Taking a hold of the necklace that was on her neck, she grips it and a rush of extremely cold wind flowed around her.

This stunt alone helped Frost get back to her feet, and let go of her necklace which snapped back into place. She stood up and jumped over the wall of ice, putting her hands on the top of it as she flipped forward and grabbing it, soon ripping out two large chunks of sharp ice spikes and threw one of them at the robot and tossed one at the lioness.

"Quickly, use this to damage the elemental wizard."

The wizard pointed its staff at the incoming spike of ice and soon a torrent of flame spewed forth and melted the spike of ice, leaving an opening!!
Avery
Avery
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:43 am

And the moment Shalina hopped on the orb there was a bright flash and for a moment and after the light went away, the skeleton was in a different position, it's arms both forward, Shalina, confused by the bright flash and paused her charge, quickly reacted to Frost tossing the ice spike to her, she backflipped and hit the ice spike with her tail like a baseball bat, launching straight towards the wizard-cosplaying robot and continued her charge, running up the skeletons arm, onto it's head on leapt straight for the robot, roaring with arms and claws out, and bared teeth
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:22 am

Tyson made the mistake of glancing back at the robot, and then to where Frost should have been staying. But she had already moved to attack the wizard. He faltered a bit, before hearing the sharp crack of ice being broken. He turned to the ice wall, noticing two chunks of it missing. Well, there goes part of his defenses. But it helped, right? Nina seemed to be handling the robot pretty well. Tyson waited behind his broken barrier, just in case.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:38 am

As the wizard finished with the first icicle the second one batted from the Lioness was a surprise as it skewered it completely and soon fell down into the dark abyss below. There was no crash heard, it just fell down... seemingly forever. Frost sighed as she put two fingers on her forehead and dragged them down to her nose. The air around her got warmer than usual, but still a slight cold.

"Good job, lioness. Perhaps you will be useful after all. Let us continue, we have little time to spend and each moment we stand here is another clip off of that time."

So, Frost jumps from platform to platform to get to the door at the end of the hallway passed the skeleton head. And through this door, a little gallery was present, with pictures of landscapes on the sides and one overly large painting of a large robot with a hammer at the end of the hallway. It was rather long, and it was the only way to go, as when everyone was present within the room, the door behind them slammed shut and became stone, melding into the wall and becoming a decoration of the wall.

Frost paid almost no mind to the door behind them, and instead walked forward through the long gallery like hallway filled with various paintings of landscapes all over the world.
Avery
Avery
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2