Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nobodies

2 posters

Go down

The Nobodies Empty The Nobodies

Post by Bottle in a Ship Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:22 am

'Kay guys, just a few quick things before we get started.

-The story behind this can be found here.

-I'm not saying you have to have paragraphs, but please try to be descriptive. One lining is greatly discouraged unless there's absolutely nothing else you can do, such as during fight scenes.

-There isn't a posting order, but please allow everyone else a chance to post before you post again. We can't afford to have two or three players leave everyone else in the dust with rapid-fire responses. A good way to keep rhythm would be to post, then keep checking back every once in a while to see if it's your turn.

-If joining in late, wait until there's a good opportunity to do so. If you see a long absence in your future, give prior notice (when and how long you'll be gone). If you are inactive for more than three days without notice, we will simply continue on without you and it will be your job to get back in the action.

-On your first post with a new character, leave your character's name and a link to their character sheet in () at the top of the post to allow others to get a feel for him/her.

-Control NPCs with discretion.

-If your character has guns, please try and find some comic book-esque reason to limit the use of their guns. If they have no hand-to-hand skills, and rely on guns, make sure to keep it that way. The rules of power-gaming still apply.

-All OOC text must be written in () at the top or bottom of the post.

That's all I got for now. This list will be edited as we run into bridges that need crossing. The RP will start just before the attack on Mobotropolis.
Bottle in a Ship
Bottle in a Ship

Back to top Go down

The Nobodies Empty Re: The Nobodies

Post by Bottle in a Ship Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:49 am

(Rygo- http://bottleinaship.deviantart.com/art/Rygo-Character-Sheet-497153710)

In my relatively short time as a Horseman, I have seen almost every planet in my assigned galaxy develop over time, with and without my interference. One of these planets is Mobius.

I have watched Mobius, or formerly "Earth", rise from primitive civilization to modern, get nearly destroyed, and then completely change itself, rising from the ashes with a whole new species dominating the land. These were later called "Mobians".

I still cannot tell if I like this change. If the planets are my children, then Mobius is that one child that won't stop getting into trouble in school and forcing father to leave work early to pick him up. Sure, these Mobians are very friendly, upstanding people for the most part, more so than their predecessors (a few of whom survived the Xorda, I found out.), and are progressing very healthily as a civilization, but already a few on this planet have unleashed supernatural beings from eternal prisons, messed with the time line, resurrected the dead, and changed reality itself on multiple occasions! And did I mention the time when they almost destroyed the universe itself by aforementioned time travel?!

There is one thing. These "Freedom Fighters", more specifically, Sonic the Hedgehog, are quick to fix things that go wrong on their own. As of recently, I have very rarely had to come here on business. I more so come for pleasure. They make these things called chili-dogs and I have to say...

Rygo paused from his writing to take another sip from his glass. He sat at a lone table in a far off corner of the Mobotropolis market place, using his free time to write his memoirs, which would later be stored in the library in Hevan, the home of the Angheli, for later research.

He was out of uniform. He looked exactly like everyone else for the most part, save for a few odd stares here and there, as big cats weren't very common outside of Soumerca.

He frowned and watched the clouds go by. The Freedom Fighters... He hadn't seen any sign of them recently. That was troublesome indeed, and the reason he was here. He had almost forgotten how utterly defenseless this planet was without their heroes. He needed to find them. It was better in the long run to allow civilizations to deal with their own problems rather than using direct intervention. He'd learned that so far, despite how young he was compared to the older Horsemen.

Also, there was just something in the air. Something that told him that things were about to get a lot worse. Very soon, in fact.
Bottle in a Ship
Bottle in a Ship

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:57 pm

The atmosphere was nice here.....where ever here was. The land looked like a normal planet, grass was green, sky was blue, white clouds; it was normal for the most part, except what ever planet she was on the inhabitants were bothe human and....animal? But they looked a little strange to b half animal, half....human maybe.

Whatever these beings were she looked nothing like them, but one could say they were similar in small ways.

How she got here, she didn't know. But her friends was not here, so that ould mean her transporty device malfunctioned and brought to her some other planet. Because this was not Afenas. The humans inhabitng the planet looked as if they tolerated the....other animals. None of them looked like slaves, or experiments, or had collars around there necks like she had, so where in the world was she?

Well one thing she did know was that she was standing in the middle of the rode, where cars had crashed so they wouldn't hit her in the process. She was a little stunned and embaressed, though when the inhabitants of the stgreet noticed her they knew to some extant she wasn't mobian. 'She ujust came out of no where!'
'I bet she doesn't have insurance ether!' 'What the heck is she anyway!?' She slowly backed out of the intersection and ran off, hoping she didn't hurt anyone in thata accident.

"Why did it take me here....." she asked her self in thought. "This place looks......ether this. is broken or this place is in for disaster!" She said in thought as she ran down the side walk, making sure to be careful. The fox was in for it today.....

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down