Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadina RP (anyone can join in!)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shadina RP (anyone can join in!) Empty Shadina RP (anyone can join in!)

Post by Ninathelioness Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:32 am

*Time travel into future, to shalina being 19* Shalina was strolling through a forest, she decided to climb to the top of a tall tree on the path, she saw shadow, he and her were already friends, she wanted to ask him if he wanted to hang out, so she gets down the tree, hopping down from each branch until she got to the ground, from there, she met shadow halfway, "Hey Shadow, do you wanna hang out?" she had known Shadow for about 7 1/2 years, but he still seemed like a lot of a mystery, but she wasn't afraid to ask him if they could hang out

Last edited by Ninathelioness on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Shadina RP (anyone can join in!) Empty Re: Shadina RP (anyone can join in!)

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:15 am

*Flash forward to... well this doesn't really matter, does it? No one knows how old Shadow is*

In a green, lush forest, Shadow the Hedgehog was resting in the soft grass for the first time in over a month. It had been busy lately with all the drama that Shadow had to deal with. Besides, even though he wouldn't admit it to anyone else, Shadow really cherished these rare moments that he had to himself. Even though he always had to have an agenda, sometimes he really needed to take himself under consideration, which he used to struggle with a lot. 

Shadow's eyes were closed for quite a while from taking a long, and much needed nap, but slight twitching from his two black ears indicated that he was started to stir from his dreams, letting loose a big and long yawn. He stretched his arms out, sitting up and stretching out his limbs, feeling absolutely relaxed. He lied back down with eyes half-way closed when in a blink of an eye, his solitude was replaced with the presence of his lioness friend, Shalina.

"Uh," he groaned a little tiredly. "Well, I don't really want to leave the forest, but sure. You can join me if you want." He waited for Shalina to do what ever he liked, but he didn't budge from where he was.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:24 am

She reached for the sky, spun around and let herself fall back first next to Shadow, going, "Whoo!" while falling, the grass rustled loudly upon her landing, she lay silent for a while "So, um... Shadow I was wondering if..." She sat up, staring at Shadow blushing, "I-if you wanted to go out for dinner, like, tomorrow...?" she asked and quickly turned her head away and started twidling with the grass with her finger
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:48 am

Shadow shut his eyes again, allowing Shalina to do whatever she wanted. However, he opened one of his eyes at her request. This was a strange thing for her to offer, since not many people were bold enough to even approach him to talk. Well, it wasn't like he was never asked before, but those girls were a little creepy, and... obsessive, to put it lightly. "You mean... like a date?" He arched one of his eyebrows. 

"Hm. You know, I don't know Shalina. I was hoping to relax today. You know I don't get enough time to myself." However, he seemed to notice that she was a bit on the nervous side. Or, at least it seemed like that. Shadow thought about it for a bit, fighting with his conscious a bit. "But, I don't really get to eat at restaurants. Not to mention, I don't get out much at all other than to help save Station Square."

He thought about it in silence for a few more seconds. "Why not? I'm in."
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:56 am

Her ears perked up, she blushed so badly if you were to look at her in person, she would look red, she held back an excited squeal, and instead let out a "Thank you" she stretched and curled up for a nap, "I'm tired from the trek, see you when I wake up..." she said before letting herself fall asleep, and blushed in her sleep, her face was a bright pink
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:19 am

Shadow nodded, saying "You're welcome." to his friend before she started curling up to fall asleep. Shadow felt a bit awkward, laying next to Shalina like this, so instead of just laying there, he got up and went for a walk. "Sorry, but I need at least a little more time to myself." And with that, Shadow was off. 

Shadow started using his jet shoes to skate around the forest, keeping in mind Shalina's location so that she wouldn't end up getting lost in the forest by herself. Skidding to a halt by a cliff, he sat at the edge, dangling his legs over it. He looked down and saw the river down below.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:42 pm

the river glistened in the sunlight, that if you looked at it a certain angle, it could be blindingly bright, the river ran through the bottom of the cliff that it was only visable from the bottom of it

Last edited by Ninathelioness on Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Shadow tilted his head a certain way, noticing a blinding glare from the clear water below. This was irritating, so he decided to stop looking at the water that was at a distance, and thought about what he should do next. Sheesh. Most of the time there doesn't seem to be enough time for the things he has to do, and now he seems to have too much time on his hands. (Well, gee. Is this how it is for humans?)

Shadow needed to do something. Something of real value, or at least something to distract him from his instinct that told him that he always had to do something that met that requirement. So Shadow got up on his feet, and skated down the side of the cliff, before reaching the bottom, and skidded to a halt by the water. Maybe this would be a decent distraction from his constant urges to do work.

However, something seemed to catch his attention in the water. "What is that hole in the water?" he asked to no one in particular. That was rather odd. The hole in the river seemed so... unnatural. Almost like a man dug the hole... Or someone had, man or woman. There was definitely something strange about it, but what could be done about it? Well, something had to, Shadow decided. At the very least, he was going to figure out what that hole was there for, in case it's causing some kind of trouble.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:16 pm

The hole was like a small whirlpool, but it really didn't seem to bother any of the floro and fauna, and the mini whirlpool slowly died down, and when it disappeared, a big fish was swimming away
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:52 pm

Just when Shadow was about to come up with a plan to fill up the hole, the whirlpool that seemed to come from it disappeared, and out came this huge fish. It wasn't big, like a whale, but it was only small enough to be able to fit in the fairly wide river. The fish seemed to stick its head out of the water, trying to get Shadow's attention. The fish then retreated to the river for a second before coming back with a cloth. "Please, sir!" he seemed to say, to Shadow's amazement. "Something has happened! The forest is in danger!"

"Wait, you can-" Shadow, stay focused. "Wait, the forest is in danger?"

"Yes!" the fish pleaded. "There is a man that plans on burning it down, and destroy anything and anyone in it! You must stop him, or at least give everyone a chance to escape. I am very capable of escaping because of the shortcuts I know through the rivers, but I'm the only one who knows right now. I know you have a reputation for helping other people, so please, don't leave them behind!" 

There was then a big booming noise, possibly because of an explosion, that caught both the attention of the fish, and the hedgehog. "I must go now. But please, do what you can." And with that, the fish was gone. Without so much as an attempt to go after the fish, Shadow remembered Shalina, sleeping in the forest, and took off after the lioness before the forest would be burned.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:34 pm

A small black cloud appeared, possibly from the boom, Shalina jumped from the boom, she looked around and climbed a big tree and saw smoke, "Fire!" She gasped, "Shadow's still in there!" she realized, with that, she hopped from tree to tree, hoping to alarm Shadow and any other creature inside the forest, she was intent on saving the forest, too, 'I woke up in the forest, I'm not letting go up in smoulders!' she thought as she scanned the ground and made her way toward the smoke
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:48 am

On the other side of the forest from where Shadow was running, two men with riffles were walking in the soft grass, caring not where their big feet stepped, or what it stepped on. For the most part, living little creatures managed to escaped being stepped on, but there were a few that weren't so lucky. One man heard the scurry and the halt of a big buck. The taller, and meaner looking of the men bit his tongue, pulled the trigger, and the buck was down in an instant. 

After that, though, the man was clearly not impressed. "Hey, boss?" he asked, clearly bored out of his mind. "Can we work on another forest, and burn this one down already? There's nothing all that interesting to kill here!"

The shorter and smarter looking one, apparently the boss, placed his index finger on his lips, harshly telling the other one to shut up. "Shush!" he growled. "We'll do that in due time. But you know why we're here, Buddy. There's a Chaos Emerald here, and not only there, there are two very rare creatures."

The bigger man looked rather confused. "Rare?" he asked tilting his head. "What do you mean? You mean two animals that look kinda human? One of them's a hedgehog! That's not rare, they're everywhere!"

The boss smirked, and turned away from the bigger, yet dumber man named Buddy. "Yeah, but one's a lioness. Those aren't common here, now are they?" He flipped a riffle over his shoulder. "Besides," he continued. "Do you know who that hedgehog is?" Buddy shook his head. "He's Shadow." Buddy simply blinked, showing no signs of knowing what he was talking about. "Shadow the Hedgehog?" the boss repeated with no result. "He's the Ultimate Lifeform! If we get him and a Chaos Emerald, do you know how much money we could get? And on top of that, we could make a coat out of that lioness, and make plenty of money."

"Wait!" Buddy called out, pointing at a figure moving in the forest at high speed. "That's the lioness, right?"

The boss smirked, aiming his riffle. He was  very skilled at hitting fast moving targets. "That sure is," he aimed the riffle at its target. "You'll make us a lot of money, my dear." And with that, the trigger was pulled with a popping sound.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:59 am

On instinct, shalina jumped in another direction and dove into the trees, her adreniline was powerful, "Why did they shoot? I just wanted to stop the fire" she pondered, she crawled through the trees until she reached a tree in the near the area, she decided to stay hidden and spy on the two men, to see if there was any valuable info she could get
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:18 am

"Hey!" the boss called out. "Where'd she go?" The two looked around to try and find the lioness, when the boss heard where the lioness landed. He motioned for Buddy to freeze, not moving a muscle as to avoid causing the female to run away. He nodded to Buddy, and the bigger man nodded back as the two mentally knew what they were planning. 

Meanwhile, Shadow was still trying to find Shalina, and find a solution to save the forest, but then jolted when he heard a loud popping noise. "That came from the direction Shalina was in." Shadow glared and was about to run in that direction when he saw something green and gleaming in the bushes. 

Back with the men, the two didn't say anything and were still and quiet for a few moments, hoping to confuse the female, before the boss suddenly appeared in front of Shalina, seemingly out of no where. He grabbed her eye contact, aim the gun and got ready to shoot until he was suddenly hit with a yellow bolt of lightning. "...Spear!" came Shadow's voice like a cannon causing Buddy to face the angry, red eyed hedgehog with fear.

"Uh, b-boss?" he called out. "I think I found Shadow, and he doesn't look happy."

"Huh?" the boss shook off his dizziness. "Oh, I see that you finally made it. You made it quite easy for us, Ultimate Lifeform. If you come quietly, then we'll leave your little friend-" Just as the boss was about to approach the lioness, he was stopped by another lightning bolt, but this one was red: a Chaos Lance. 

"I'm not a patient person for people who try to hurt my friends." the black hedgehog deadpanned emotionless. "But you guys are lucky. You caught me in a rather good mood." Shadow started to walk toward the duo, with the duo aiming their riffles at the hedgehog cautiously. "How about we all get our butts out of this forest without harming anything, you take your weapons, and get your ugly faces away from me where I can never see them again?" Shadow was definitely threatening now, and the hunting duo didn't seem quite as eager to try and make a  buck out of the hedgehog or the lioness now.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:12 pm

When the hunter aimed for Shalina, she smiled, she knew who and what was coming, after Shadow threatened the hunters, she leaped out of the tree, growling angerly, "The names Shalina..." she paused and took a step towards the hunters "And if you do leave, I never wanna see your faces here again, and if I do, I will personally MAUL you!" she shouted and brought out her claws, her voice going almost unnaturally deep, "Nobody burns down my forest, and hurts me and my friends..." she said,
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:25 am

You'd think that after being confronted by two very unhappy creatures, you'd think that they'd pack their bags and leave, but you'd be wrong. Just when it seemed like they were going to run away crying like the wimps they seemed to be, they had some rather impressive surprise on their hands. "Hm hm hm hm." the boss chuckled, much to Shadow's utter confusion and irritation.

"What?" the black hedgehog hissed. "What's so funny?" 

The smarter of the two men stopped laughing, but maintained a smirk. "Oh, please." he scoffed. "I admit that I'm impressed that you managed to hit me with that Chaos Spear before I managed to notice, Ultimate Lifeform. But did you honestly think that professional hunters like us would go up against such valuable finds unequipped?"

Shadow blinked. "Of course you're equipped! What does that have to do with the price of-" But before Shadow could finish his thought, he felt a strong burning sensation on his back, like that of electricity, and then the man was out like a light. Behind him was a man with as much of a dark, and lifeless expression as Shadow himself could. He glanced over at Shalina for a moment, but only spent one attempt at trying to zap Shalina. Whether it worked or not, Shadow picked the unconscious hedgehog, and was gone in a flash. The other two thought about taking the lioness, too, but since Shadow was the real strong one, they decided to see what this chick was willing to do to save her friend. They took off as well, not too close to the dangerous hunter, that was more like a ninja.

Last edited by cynda1 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:28 am

She turned her head to Shadow as he was interrupted in his sentence, "Shadow!" Her voice went normal as she shouted with worry as he fell, when the hunter went for her she just flipped back into the trees to hide, she held back a tackle and instead growled, but didn't wanna risk getting shocked, and took mind to chase the hunters to get back Shadow, she followed the hunters as fast as she could, but cautious for the hunter with a strange zapping device (This confuses me after the line, "but only spent one attempt at trying to zap shallina", mind explaining what it all means please?)
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:32 pm

(Sorry for the confusion. I was writing that post at like one o'clock in the morning today, and I was tired, and sick of writing. Maybe this next post will make more sense now that I'm less tired. Basically, this new guy that showed up is really skilled, but the other two are not. They don't run as fast, and they're not quite as stealthy. They want Shalina to follow them, basically.)

After an unknown amount of time in Shadow's perspective, Shadow felt his ears ringing and he felt kind of dizzy from the pain he felt all over his body. Shadow placed a hand on his head, rubbing it from a head ache, when a thump caused him to jump a little. It seemed like he was in some kind of vehicle. Was he in the trunk? Oh, someone was gonna pay dearly. Shadow tried to use Chaos Spear, but it was clear that he didn't have any Chaos Emeralds with him. 

So, plan B. Shadow Tried to roll up into a ball and drill out of the trunk, but for some reason he couldn't roll up into a ball at all. He landed belly first and noticed that his inhibitor rings were gone! Even if he could use Chaos Control, he wouldn't last long without them. It was then that he also noticed that he was wearing some kind of harness. How humiliating. Was there literally nothing he could do?

Shadow went on all fours and started punching a hole into the car, but then he suddenly felt a surge of extreme pain, causing him to stop. He growled, and kept punching, but the more he punched, the more he was zapped. Pretty soon, he was too exhausted to continue, and grouchily lied there in the back of a truck, waiting for an opportunity to run away at high speed. He would focus on getting his rings back as soon as he knew that Shalina was okay, and that he could come up with a plan. As soon as the truck came to a stop, Shadow got ready to pounce the moment he had the opportunity.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:45 pm

The truck stopped shortly *sounds heard from inside the car* There was a roar, shrubbery shaking, then a thud from the side of the truck, then a gun shot right next to truck and the bullet shot a hole through the truck, and exclamation from what sounded like pain, *what was happening around the truck* Shalina jumped from hiding near the truck, she roared, "GIVE ME BACK SHADOW!!" and charged at the hunter with a zapping device, slapped the device out of the hunters hand, and clawed him a few times, then pinned buddy to the side of the truck, then the boss grabbed a gun, a fruit splatted on his head, and misaimed instead of her chest, for her side and he shot Shalina, but also got buddy, they shouted in agony of what just happened, shalina did her best to tear a hole to see Shadow, but she was too weak and buddy grabbed her, "Lemmie go! Lemmie go! Shadow, help me, I'm bleeding and they've got me! Help!!" she shouted before she got hit in the head by buddy's boss (not with a bullet) and she was out like a light
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:27 pm

Shadow clenched his teeth as he heard a commotion from outside the truck, with bullets being shot at every direction, from in the truck and out of the truck. Shadow rolled to the side, barely dodging a bullet that hit the trunk. The men outside were really getting pounded by someone, but Shadow couldn't really tell by who from where she was. 

He heard a lot of cries from pain, but out of all of them, one of them was familiar. After a gunshot, Shadow heard a scream from Shalina, which caused him to instinctively try to roll into a ball for another attempt at Spin Dash, but it failed once again. Then he heard Shalina call at him for help, and then he struggled to rip the harness of his abdomen. 

He then heard a loud thud, and then nothing but shuffling feet. The man that zapped him opened the trunk, and Shadow pounced him, punching him in his already bloody face, but then felt a burning sensation once again, forcing Shadow to fall backwards. The black hedgehog knew now that the zapping was coming from the harness, and that it had to go. As the boss aimed his gun at Shadow to shoot, the black blur dodged it, and managed to grabbed the injured Buddy's knife, before cutting himself free of the infernal coat. 

Without the help of the Chaos Emerald, or his inhibitor rings, Shadow still managed to use his speed to grab the boss's gun, clicked it, and aimed it at the trio. "What? You didn't know I could use these? Well, guess what? I do. And now, the only think that is saving you from shooting bullets through each of your brains is that fact that I'm no murderer. However," The other two men that weren't injured by the gun each had a bullet shot at their leg, before falling to the ground in agony. "You will still suffer for what you did to her. Now, will you be so kind as to tell me where my inhibitor rings are before I shoot another spot that will hurt much more than that?"

The boss growled before handing the enraged hedgehog what he asked for. Shadow nodded, walking over to Buddy, grabbing Shalina from him, and then shoving the injured thief to the ground. "The police will be here to pick up all of you in roughly fifteen minutes. You can try to run away, if you like, but you will find yourself much safer in jail. Because, I could be anywhere. And if I ever see any of you ever again, I'll splatter your skull on the wall." While he was saying that, he was rummaging through the vehicle, looking for the Emerald, and ended up leaving with three.

"Thanks for your patronage." And with that, he disappeared, heading for the hospital to help Shalina with her injuries.

Last edited by cynda1 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:53 pm

It was a short ten minutes out the forest and another five mintues to get to the hospital, and unless it was an emergency, you had to make a appointment, but a gunshot on the body was considered enough to get admitable without an appointment, after about seven minutes of travel, Shalina started slipping back into consciousness and sheathed with pain, she held where she got shot, she looked up and saw shadows face, she felt very weak, so weak she could barley muster "Thank you..." she said it just enough that shadow might be able to hear her, but to shalina, it felt like she had to shout at the top of her lungs so Shadow might hear her, her eyes were half open, she wanted to keep awake so shadow would know she at least she wasn't already dead, but she felt she was going to drop at any moment, but in reality, she had at least a half hour before she would bleed out
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:07 am

(Just so you know, when I said "he disappeared," I meant Chaos Control. For some reason I thought just saying that would be enough, but when he has a Chaos Emerald, he's gonna use it, just so you know.)

The hospital was crowded and rather busy, but when a black and red hedgehog suddenly appears in the middle of the room with an injured lioness in his arms, the chaos kind of freezes. The lady at the counter stopped her typing and ran to the counter, seeing very clearly how bad the situation was. "Oh, Shadow!" she said, being one of the many people who knew who he was. "What an... I-I mean, someone get this girl in a room!"

Almost instantly, four guys came in with a bed with wheels, and took the lioness from the silent hedgehog. "Wait, will she..?" Before Shadow got the chance to finish his question, the door was slammed on his face. "...be okay?"

"Don't worry, sir." the woman behind the counter said. "You're leaving her in good hands. Her wounds don't look anywhere near the worst thing those guys have handled. They should have her patched up in two days, tops. Maybe even less."

Shadow gave out a deep sigh. 'Poor Shalina,' he thought. 'This is my fault. If I hadn't been so reckless, I wouldn't have been knocked out so easily, and she wouldn't be hurt like this.' 

The lady pointed at the direction of a room, and said, "That's the waiting room. We'll let you know what the next thing to do is later." 

Shadow nodded, walking over to the waiting room, clearly full of guilt, but no one dared to ask him about it. For the first time that he could remember, Shadow was actually considering what his arch rival would have done if the situation was reversed. Shalina didn't seem so close to Sonic, but he'd probably do a better job protecting her than Shadow did. 

Shadow shook those thoughts out of his thoughts. 'Stop this, Shadow,' he told himself. 'That guy caught you off guard. This wasn't your fault. You tried your best, so Shalina won't hold this against you.' But still... Shalina was injured, and by a gun shot. Shadow knows guns, and he knew that when a bullet hits you, if you let it get infected, the best that could happen was that a limb would be amputated. For this, however, it was either get that wound patched up, or Shalina was done for. Now was time for a long wait.

Shadow sighed again. "So much for that date..." 

"What?!" Oh no... Big mistake Shadow. "You're going on a date?! You?!"

Shadow's eyes were widened at what a mistake he made. Everyone in the room, especially young girls, were staring at him with bulging eyes. "Uh... maybe?" Shadow said, choosing his words very carefully. Suddenly, the young girls went crazy with their squealing, and they ran at Shadow at full speed much to his horror. He couldn't leave the hospital, but he didn't want this kind of attention. Luckily for him, they weren't trying to glomp him or anything. They were just asking him all sorts of questions at once, and the only thing he could do to keep himself calm was, actually, smile at them nervously. However, this just barely worked for him considering what was happening to his friend.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:11 pm

It was about one or two hours before a nurse came out and walked over to Shadow, "Shadow the hedgehog? Shalina is asking for you, she will make a full recovery in a couple of weeks, she will be able to get admitted out in a day or two, would you care for me to guide you to the recovery room?" She questioned trying to sound polite as possible
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:19 am

After an hour or two, the bustling of the crazy fans settled down, and a nurse approached the worried hedgehog, and told him what was up and what Shalina requested. Without so much as a word from the hedgehog, Shadow was on his feet and heading to the direction that the guide was leading him to. 

The black hedgehog was clearly distraught, having had spent both of those hours thinking of what to say to the lioness if she was conscious, and wondering if she even wanted to see him. The guide motioned to the door, and Shadow gave a sigh, opened the door, and glanced through a small crack. "You wanted to see me?" he asked, almost too ashamed to enter all the way in.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:27 am

Shalina gave a smile, nodded and motioned Shadow to come in, her fur was a little frazzled, and she was blushing a little because she felt a little embarrassed didn't really wanna wear it, but it wasn't really anything to complain about, it was only for a day or two, not that bad
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next